Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i always love watching movies but..

User Profile: losthooman
losthooman May 26th, 2025

hi guys, im jiji!

i always love watching films, but this may i saw on my letterboxd that i had only two entries for this month which is because i was not feeling better. i was so depressed that i cannot stand doing anything but just lying down. the first movie was only because my cousins asked me to watch with them even though i don't want to and the second is that i cannot accept i only had one so i tried watching again.

but today, i watched three movies <3

one of the most horrible feelings is that when u see urself again losing interest in the things that u love, but i am glad that while watching three movies today, i didn't felt anything negative but rather happiness and enjoyment.

guys, i hope u are feeling better today or if not, soon. i hope if u're maybe drifting away from people or ur passions, u'll find a way to fall in love again to them.

i just wanna share this to all of u.

also, if u don't mind, u can drop ur favorite movies and i will try to watch it tomorrow.

8
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 27th, 2025

@losthooman

That's awesome! <3 I'm so glad <3

I like The Adam Project, Enola Holmes (1 and 2!), and The Sea Beast <3

2 replies
User Profile: losthooman
losthooman OP May 31st, 2025

oh myy, enola holmes has been sitting on my list for years. i take this as a sign to start it asap. thank u!

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 5th, 2025

You’re welcome! <3

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 31st, 2025

@losthooman

Good to hear!

I have a feeling my favourite movie is Everything, Everywhere, All At Once. I just haven't actually seen it :P

I did love Inception and Interstellar though.

When I was very depressed, playing Baldur's Gate 3 was the only thing that sparked joy. It was like living in a movie. It made me cry at the end, something I was having trouble doing.

New things are always coming out. Your new favourite thing may well be just around the corner. Explore!

1 reply
User Profile: losthooman
losthooman OP May 31st, 2025

that's wonderful, i love interstellar too! one of the best movies i've ever seen. everything, everywhere, all at once is on my watchlist, they said it's a very emotional film. i will include the rest on my list too. thank u!

load more
User Profile: passionateEast518
passionateEast518 May 31st, 2025

Forrest Gump of course ❤️ that movie has every emotion in it

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 5th, 2025

@losthooman I recently watched inception, coherence and paprika and I loved them also I like so many movie.

Like The whale , Good will hunting, predestination, also many anime movie/series' which I used to a lot! the list can go on... 🥰

And I wish you have a great day!✨🤍 Sending lots of love and positivity towards you!🍀

User Profile: Eveningdrink
Eveningdrink June 5th, 2025

@losthooman

Eat Pray Love