Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s your favorite song these days? 💕💞💗💗🎶🎶 Let’s share music that lifts, heals, or just vibes!

User Profile: M2122
M2122 July 25th, 2025
img-20250725-133431_1753430714.jpg
Hey friends! 🎧💗
Music really matches our moods. What song have you been playing on repeat lately?
Drop your current favorite below — let’s share and discover! 💞🎵
286
User Profile: blueKitten2804
blueKitten2804 July 26th, 2025

@M2122 honesly payday by doja cat idk it's just fire!

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@blueKitten2804

I just heard it 

That track was fire!💙💜


User Profile: blueKitten2804
blueKitten2804 July 27th, 2025

@M2122 ik the best like I love that song so much it get's me up and going

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@blueKitten2804

I liked it too .. especially the beats💜💙💗

load more
load more
User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo August 2nd, 2025

@blueKitten2804 This is tough every time I see this I can think of a ton of favorite songs that are my favorite Like Stanley Clarks "memory canion" to George Jones "she stopped loving her today" to sammy Hagar "the two sides of love" purple overdose "her arms embrace the sun" Dada "Diz Knee land" Steve Howe "Sketches in the sun" oh so many songs that could be called favorites

User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo August 2nd, 2025

@Dooptydoo Memory "canyon"

'

load more
load more
User Profile: DaveMarx
DaveMarx July 27th, 2025

If You're Wondering If I want you to (I want you to)

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@DaveMarx

Omg that's wonderful 💗

So as the music video too .. 


load more
User Profile: willingWalker7242
willingWalker7242 July 27th, 2025

@M2122 Lately i have been replaying Free by Sam Smith and Soon We'll be found by Sia. 

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@willingWalker7242

Sia is my forever favourite singer🩵soon will be found is one of my favourite songs of her ( other favourites .. snowman, you're never fully dressed without a smile etc)

I liked free by Sam smith a lot .. it's soulful and deep 💗💗💗glad you shared it with us ✨

User Profile: willingWalker7242
willingWalker7242 July 27th, 2025

Absolutely. I love anything she records. Little Wings got me teary, at first listen, so good.

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@willingWalker7242

I liked that song 💖

Her lyrics are always strong and uplifting 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: honestApple8826
honestApple8826 July 27th, 2025

“Better” by Khalid is awesome and the music video is wonderful~

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@honestApple8826

It has a really mellow vibe.

Great choice! ✨💙💖


load more
User Profile: GabrielAngel1986
GabrielAngel1986 July 27th, 2025

“Kayleigh” by Marillion; “Trust” by Megadeth. These two. 😃

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 27th, 2025

@GabrielAngel1986

That's classic 💖🎵🎶

User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo August 1st, 2025

@M2122 "misplaced childhood" is a great album.

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine December 26th, 2025

Being from Marillion's home town, my first concert was by them in the venue from their track 'Market Square Heroes'. I remember camping out all night to get tickets in the pig pens in the cattle market overnight with school friends. Happy days, and a huge influence on my musical taste 😁😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: EmeraldTortoise5
EmeraldTortoise5 July 27th, 2025

My favorite song I would say has to be who we are by hozier. Some find it a little sad but I find it more energizing because I love the strong backing track and I guess don't reflect too much on the lyrics. But if in the mood can be quite moving also.

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 29th, 2025

@EmeraldTortoise5

A beautiful song !💗


User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 29th, 2025

@EmeraldTortoise5

Lyrics are Gentle & Graceful too .. liked it 🤍💗

load more
User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo July 27th, 2025

@M2122 anything by Dream Theater

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 29th, 2025

@Dooptydoo

Obviously 💗! whats your  favourite songs of him?

User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo August 1st, 2025

@M2122 "a changes seasons" "the glass prison" "6:00 o'clock" "Lifting shadows off a dream" "Silent man" "the spirit carries on" I could go on and on I love e'm all

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanPenguin9530
cyanPenguin9530 July 27th, 2025

@M2122 My face song is Pressure By Bossman Dlow !

User Profile: cyanPenguin9530
cyanPenguin9530 July 27th, 2025

@M2122 idk if this message was sent already but my fave song is Pressure By Bossman Dlow 

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 29th, 2025

@cyanPenguin9530

Nice 🤍

load more
User Profile: possumsbluebook
possumsbluebook July 27th, 2025

@M2122

I’ve loved STOMACH BOOK’S music for a while now, her style is soso unique, currently really liking Nothing Special and But Not For Me from her album GOODNIGHT HYPNOPOMP! :b
User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP July 29th, 2025

@possumsbluebook

That's too good💗

I recently came across her song My Diorama it’s such a lovely track as well


load more