Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s your favorite song these days? 💕💞💗💗🎶🎶 Let’s share music that lifts, heals, or just vibes!

User Profile: M2122
M2122 July 25th, 2025
img-20250725-133431_1753430714.jpg
Hey friends! 🎧💗
Music really matches our moods. What song have you been playing on repeat lately?
Drop your current favorite below — let’s share and discover! 💞🎵
286
User Profile: Dooptydoo
Dooptydoo August 1st, 2025

I've been trying to listen to all the song and will eventually. I got a question can we have a favorite album these day's I broke out Concrete Blonds"Bloodletting"last week and I been hearing it a lot over the week, I especially like "darkening of the light" and "blood betting(the vampire song) out standing to climb into your head to.


User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@Dooptydoo

Nice songs 💗

I liked blood letting ( the vampire song more from ur favourites

load more
User Profile: TeresaB22
TeresaB22 August 2nd, 2025

@M2122

My favorite song is “Just As I Am” by Spiff TV with Prince and Chris Brown. I always dedicate it to myself, it helps me with this whole self-love thing. 


User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@TeresaB22

Self-love should always be your first priority, above everything else.💗💗💗

Nice! That's a good song💖


load more
User Profile: Lonewolf360
Lonewolf360 August 2nd, 2025

Well there's a few specific one's I've been shuffling through and if I were gonna do a top 3 life on the line by 2mello, machine love by Jamie page and takedown from kpop demon hunters

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@Lonewolf360

Omg ! Wonderful songs for sure💗💗💗💖💖 fabulous 

load more
User Profile: Miljan
Miljan August 2nd, 2025

The Mind Electrict by Miracle Music

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@Miljan

Awesome and entertaining 💗💗💗TQ for sharing with us

load more
User Profile: cr0ckp0tf3tus
cr0ckp0tf3tus August 2nd, 2025

@M2122 whiskey and cigarettes by little foot

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@cr0ckp0tf3tus

😬As a med student .. I'm much against cigarettes and whisky ...But yeah we all love music though whatever it is  .. that's a nice song with good music since beginning 💖💖💗 enjoyable 

load more
User Profile: thechoseone26
thechoseone26 August 2nd, 2025

@M2122 oh most definitely empty walls by serj tankian or ATWA by System of a Down or seven sons by ren

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@thechoseone26

That's actually seven sins by ren right😊

All are good songs💗💙

load more
User Profile: TallTree123
TallTree123 August 2nd, 2025

Loving this aussie artist, Sun Vessel

https://youtu.be/AW6VxdeB9ko?si=gj4rG6C9cjG180n-

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@TallTree123

Wonderful 💗

load more
User Profile: z0mb1te
z0mb1te August 2nd, 2025

@M2122 almost all songs from brokeNCYDE album "im not a fan but the kids like it" rn

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@z0mb1te

Yea those are good songs 💙💗

How are you btw?

load more
User Profile: amazingForest6406
amazingForest6406 August 2nd, 2025

@M2122

"Losing my religion" by REM

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 2nd, 2025

@amazingForest6406

Playful song 💖💙💗 nice 

load more
User Profile: Raineygirl
Raineygirl August 2nd, 2025

@M2122 

this is what it sounds like by huntrix 

User Profile: M2122
M2122 OP August 3rd, 2025

@Raineygirl

So good! This song seems like a powerful anthem of self discovery and healing 💗💖💙

load more