Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: bookworm4
bookworm4 October 20th, 2015

no

do you like fizzy drinks?

User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia October 20th, 2015

Yes!

Do you like Pineapple on Pizzas?

User Profile: fairmindedBalloon6827
fairmindedBalloon6827 October 20th, 2015

Yes. Do you drink soda pop?

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 20th, 2015

I drink diet pepsi if I run out of coffee or need an afternoon pick me up.

Are you taller than 5'8?

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 20th, 2015

Nope

Do you star-gaze often?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 20th, 2015

No. Not as often as I would like.

do you work alone?

User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 October 20th, 2015

No

Have you ever traveled to China?

User Profile: bookworm4
bookworm4 October 20th, 2015

no

do you like sour candy?

User Profile: newbiebunny
newbiebunny October 20th, 2015

yea :P

Do you like cats?

User Profile: bookworm4
bookworm4 October 20th, 2015

yes..

do you like dogs?