Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: audrasan
audrasan October 20th, 2015

My childhood. I was reminiscing yesterday and realized I had it pretty good. laugh

What's for lunch today?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

Do you have a desert every day?

User Profile: AmonDuullard
AmonDuullard October 20th, 2015

Yes. Today I had The Gobi.

User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 October 20th, 2015

Yes

do you like cake?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 20th, 2015

Yes.

Do you like savory foods

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 October 20th, 2015

Yes.

Have you ever had French food?

User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia October 20th, 2015

Yes

Have you ever danced to Buble?

User Profile: Briana98
Briana98 October 20th, 2015

Nope!

Have you ever love-hated a song?

User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia October 20th, 2015

Yes, after I have played it for the 8000 times

Have you ever played scrabble?

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 20th, 2015

Yes, it's a fun game :)

Did you ever play ludo?