Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yes or No

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.

Do you like dogs?

5186
User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 20th, 2015

No, never heard of it....

Have you ever swam across a body of water?

User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 October 20th, 2015

No

Would you swim in the deep ocean?

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie October 20th, 2015

Nope!! I'm fully aware that we don't know all that lurks in the ocean.....so I'll stay near the water's edge thank you :) lol

Have you ever been white water rafting?

User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia October 20th, 2015

Yes...was scared to death, all the time

Have you ever eaten a whole pizza?

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 20th, 2015

Of course. Just not in one setting. Unless you count those small Lean Cuisines. I have them several times a week.

Do you like peanut butter?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 20th, 2015

Yes I do! But not the dry varieties.... Picky, huh?

do you get up with the sun?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 20th, 2015

Before him actually

do you ever can fruits or preserves?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 20th, 2015

No, unfortunately not.

Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you?

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 20th, 2015

Not that I can remember.

Would you ever go skydiving?

User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 October 20th, 2015

Yes, I have.

Would you go diving with sharks? In a shark cage.