Yes or No
Really simple and fun game. Someone asks a question and you post yes or no to that question.
Do you like dogs?
yes
do you like mayo?
Yes.
do you sleep more than 6 hours average at night?
No.
Do you like coffee?
No, I'm more of a tea drinker.
Do you like to read YA fantasy novels?
If by "fantasy" you mean things like Twilight and The Hunger Games, then YES!
Have you had anything chocolate today?
Yes!
Do you like to drink soda?
Occasionally, and only diet
do you like tacos soft or crunchy?
@easyWater4109
sorry-this is yes- no not this or that...
question: do you like your tacos crunchy?
Yes
Do you subscribe to a magazine?
Yes. readers digest. I love the funny bits.
do you subscribe any online newspapers?
No but there are several that I check regularly.
Do you enjoy grocery shopping?