Nature lovers, post up you photos!
A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals
@peachThinker662

Not sure why this picture is sideways??


Mooie bloemen🌸🌻 en hier zijn er drie natuurfotos van mij twee van Italië en een van Kroatië.
Thanks!
@braindamag3 
@listeningcalico1055
Lovely flowers, is that fruit bearing tree? or a bush?
@listeningcalico1055
So beautiful 💕
@braindamag3
Famous Peggy's Cove Lighthouse in Nova Scotia
@braindamag3
I absolutely adore lighthouses 🥰
a small snippet of Cabot Trail, Cape Breton
@Amanda84, some of the beauty of Canada's east coast.
@braindamag3
That's fabulous 🥰
@braindamag3
i miss the east coast, i mean ill skip it in the winter time but in the summer I always had great memories there. Great post.
@braindamag3
I recently spent the day at a beach, in December in the cold. There was a washed up tree that must have been beached for years and i just loved the way the root system looked

This was the same beach, the skull of some animal catching the sunlight, it was very cool
There is also a trail system near my house i visited in November; it was a cold day but i still got to see some mycology; which is my favorite thing to take pictures of because i think they are so cool.

@gentleStrings95
Great pictures 🥰
More of the Cabot Trail, Cape Breton
@braindamag3 Beautiful area!
@mytwistedsoul
Thanks, it took 2 days of driving to see the complete Cabot Trail.
The trail encircles Cape Breton Island on Canada's east coast.
@braindamag3 It looks like it was a lovely trip! I've never been to Canada but the pictures I've seen are so amazing.
I love the purple one!
@adaptableTortoise745
Thanks, it's called a Columbine
Ty for explaining! I can alway learn a new thing haha