Nature lovers, post up you photos!
A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals
@peachThinker662

Not sure why this picture is sideways??


This one is for @peachThinker662, I know how much you like 🐝
Aww so thoughtful.
I do like the lil buzzys
His bum looks like a honey pot
@peachThinker662
Wonder if that is why they are called Honey Bees 😃
Or the design of the honey pot was made?
This bush has some amazing little flowers on it in early spring.
First shot is where this bush grew for years, then I widened my driveway and had to move it. It still flourishes moved over a few feet.


@braindamag3. So pretty!
@jacek73
Here is an Orb Weaver - Cross Spider (named after the design on its abdomen, the body on these spiders can be as big as a Quarter
@peachThinker662
Sorry about the spider winning the battle with a yellow jacket 😯
There was a year where these spiders were taking over my backyard, over the last few years they have started to diminish.
@braindamag3
@jacek73
great job with the photography. but now my skin is crawling and I have a lump in my throat. Ew. They freak me out and this are some big a$$ spiders!!!!!!
@braindamag3
Lovely flowers I found some time ago

@greedyChestnut25
Nice
One pic looks like a wild roses.
The 1st was from a botanical garden in Kerkrade, Netherlands. They had a lot of different flowers, a shame thst the quality of the photo isn't good tho, but they are certainly beautiful! :D





