Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is a hobby you would like to start in the New Year?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 January 1st, 2022

Hobbies are great stress relievers.

They make life more enjoyable and provide a sense for self sometimes.

It's hard to find time for hobbies in this fast-paced world but it can be done with some time-management.

So, what are some hobbies you plan to take up this year?

46
User Profile: thoughtfulCar7534
thoughtfulCar7534 January 2nd, 2022

Working out maybe cause I enjoyed doing it but dropped it after covid hit

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@thoughtfulCar7534 Same. I would like to get back into it as well. When my gym closed due to covid, i lost all motivation but now im working out at home. Good luck! U got this!

User Profile: thoughtfulCar7534
thoughtfulCar7534 January 2nd, 2022

Thanks a lot

load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 January 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

i wanna continue improving my electronic drawing and editing skills ☃️

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 Good luck! U got this! Which software are u planning to use for it?

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 January 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

i actually use procreate 😮

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 Nice. My sister is planning to get it. Is it worth it for $10?

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 January 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

definitely worth it, I’ve made some beautiful artworks and many pfp’s using it, in fact I edited on the top of an image on this:

_1641138221.DDC145ED-0723-48DA-A410-652DA6C850DC.jpeg

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP September 26th, 2022

@EmoRex They are so cute. You convinced me! Good job!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 September 23rd, 2022

So, let's start posting for 2023 😊

My hope is that I will be further along with my machine embroidery design journey.

(I gotta start those tutorials...been tough this year with other high stress events).

I will achieve this goal.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP September 26th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33 You will! You got this!

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 October 1st, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Thanks for your vote of confidence!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 2nd, 2022

@EmbStitcher33 You're most welcome. How is your design journey going so far?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Olive1Q82
Olive1Q82 September 23rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

For the past few years, I've been learning how to play chess. Sometimes it is difficult to find time, money, or energy for hobbies, but chess is nice because it's become a nice stress reliever (not to mention a fun and somewhat mindless activity). Also, I can play a game if I only have 10-15 minutes to spare vs. a set commitment.

Years ago, I started learning to knit, but that fell by the wayside. I am considering trying knitting again. That may be a good goal for the new year. 😊

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP September 26th, 2022

@Olive1Q82 Chess helps to relax and get things off your mind. Knitting is amazing too. I hope you can get back into it. You got this!

load more
User Profile: Brainhack249
Brainhack249 October 1st, 2022

It's hard to say but I'll probably say learning a musical instrument. Either guitar or drums or cello.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 2nd, 2022

@Brainhack249 That's amazing! Good luck to you! You got this!

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 October 2nd, 2022

@Brainhack249

I should dust off my guitar too... thanks for the inspiration 😊

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 14th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33 You're most welcome! Have a great time!

load more
load more
User Profile: Maxx14
Maxx14 October 11th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I would like to start a new hobby of reading my bible when I wake and before I sleep. and do my daily devotions.to study the Word of God.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 14th, 2022

@Maxx14 This is wonderful! Keep going!

load more