Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Photo Sharing: What's Your Proudest Photo?

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 November 21st, 2025

I have seen some breathtaking photos from our community over the years, and I thought it would be fun to invite you to share a photo (or photos) you've captured that you're proud of, or that means something to you - or both!

You don't have to be a professional. There's no quality standard. People, places, animals, art, nature - it's the moments that matter! 

Here's a couple I took of a park I frequently visited!

image_1763766956.png

image_1763766589.png

87
User Profile: keytofix370
keytofix370 November 24th, 2025

That is beautiful therapy place I love it

User Profile: MoonAndSeaWhispers
MoonAndSeaWhispers November 24th, 2025

@Heather225 All the photos here are so amazing! I felt like I just gave a tour around the whole world. It feels so peaceful and calming when we're around nature, doesn't it? I haven't been able to capture many pretty photos of nature recently. Honestly, I never even went on a proper, peaceful trip. But I will still add a photo that I think is really nice! It's my high-school! img20241209093748_1763951091.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP November 25th, 2025

@MoonAndSeaWhispers

I love the shadows and composition!!

1 reply
User Profile: MoonAndSeaWhispers
MoonAndSeaWhispers November 26th, 2025

@Heather225 Thank you ☺️

load more
load more
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 November 24th, 2025

Ohh I love clicking pictures, and i cant decide on what to choose, these are the ones I took last, hope everyone enjoys it :) Sorry, i just couldn't hold myself.

1. 1_1763800877.jpeg 2. 4_1763800938.jpeg 3. 16_1763800990.jpeg 4. 18_1763801030.jpeg 

5. 17_1763801071.jpeg 6. 9_1763801135.jpeg 7. 2_1763801186.jpeg 8. 19_1763801204.jpeg 

9. 15_1763801324.jpeg 10. 14_1763801345.jpeg 11. 32_1763802398.jpeg 

12. 34_1763802431.jpeg 13. 31_1763802460.jpeg 14. 30_1763802485.jpeg 15. 28_1763802501.jpeg 16. 27_1763802517.jpeg 17. 12_1763802559.jpeg 18. 5_1763802817.jpeg 19. 8_1763802833.jpeg 

20. 6_1763802849.jpeg 21. 7_1763803922.jpeg 22. 29_1763803990.jpeg 23. 25_1763804006.jpeg 24. 13_1763804211.jpeg 25. 23_1763804225.jpeg 26.  3_1763967841.jpeg 27. 10_1763967859.jpeg 

28. 21_1763967886.jpeg 29. 22_1763967904.jpeg 30. 33_1763967918.jpeg 


13 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 24th, 2025

@Mehiel97 

Just wow😍😍😍😍😍!!! It seems like you are a photographer, those are some really amazing shots !

2 replies
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 November 25th, 2025
@scarletBalsam388 I appreciate your kind words, it means a lot, thanks. Nop, not a photographer just a curious person who likes to click whatever catches my eye. 
1 reply
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 25th, 2025

@Mehiel97 

Aww thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 25th, 2025

You’re an AMAZING photographer! <3

3 replies
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 November 25th, 2025

Thanks, I appreciate the comment especially the capslock. I like clicking pictures, of what I find interesting.

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 25th, 2025

Wherever you live is very photogenic too <3

1 reply
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 November 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I love to travel too, there are a few different places in here

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: FreshAir3546
FreshAir3546 December 4th, 2025

@Mehiel97
Epic pics! Thank you for putting them out there!

1 reply
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 December 4th, 2025

@FreshAir3546 thank you, i appreciate your kind words :)

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@Mehiel97

Woah. You're a pro photographer. 😍

3 replies
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 December 8th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Thank you TC I am grateful for your comment, I am glad that you enjoyed the pictures :) I just like clicking if something catches my eye

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@Mehiel97

You're so good at it. I'm in awe of your photography skills. You capture wonders. 🩷

1 reply
User Profile: Mehiel97
Mehiel97 December 9th, 2025
@trueconfidant123 happy to see the comment, glad that i could be a part of making your heart a bit more happy :)
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sensitiveHuman1467
sensitiveHuman1467 November 25th, 2025

@Heather225  Here are mine

         ella-10_1764103501.jpgella-5_1764103531.jpg ella-7_1764103560.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@sensitiveHuman1467

The sky in the first picture 🤩 

load more
User Profile: lebeast
lebeast November 26th, 2025

@Heather225

Hi:) Ive been taking photos for a very long time, and have kinda lost the passion I used to have for it. I know it's still there somewhere, and I'm trying to re ignite it.

Thought sharing a few might help, 

 Sarah1000010570_1764122024.jpg1000009534_1764122089.jpg1000007657_1764122206.jpg

User Profile: Steve34
Steve34 December 4th, 2025

I cant upload photo here :(, idk why but I would have send a photo of my dog in beautiful Forrest:/)

Btw I like all your photos ppl many nature once

4 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@Steve34

Aw, that's a shame. You can try uploading through img bb perhaps, if you'd like.

3 replies
User Profile: Steve34
Steve34 December 8th, 2025

Ok thanks for the idea I'll try :)

User Profile: Steve34
Steve34 December 8th, 2025

It seems that works good for me :) thanks for the idea

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@Steve34 you're welcome 🩷

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 December 8th, 2025

@Heather225

Those are gorgeous pictures! 

This is the first blanket I made on my knitting loom. This was my first knitting project. Everyone told me "Start with a hat" and I went right to queen size blankets. I do not use #4 yarn anymore. That took forever, but I'm still proud of it. 

img-20241213-144614395_1765215553.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@SelfCareMatters looks perfect 😀👌🏻

load more
December 8th, 2025

dscf7120_1765222786.JPGscreenshot-2025-12-08-19-27-46_1765222807.png

I'm a bit late, but I won local competitions with these.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2025

@Hamstermum

Such a beautiful scenery 😍

hello-kitty-congratulations.gif

load more