Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating Smalls Badge Awardees!

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly June 4th, 2020

Hi everyone,

The Translations Project has seen lots of progress, and this has been possible due to the amazing dedication and enthusiasm of many translators.

Our Chinese Translation Teams have also made immense progress and we have the privilege of celebrating the dedication of @AddictedTeaLover98 - who has proofread over 3000 translations and @Violiness - who has helped proofread all the project!

To show our appreciation, we are awarding them the Smalls badge for their can-do attitude and service to the community! Please join me and celebrate the continuous dedication and efforts of these awesome team members!

cc: @Shirley7Cups @Heather225

28
User Profile: GodsHumbleServant
GodsHumbleServant June 15th, 2020

Congratulations to all the people! <3

User Profile: HeavenlyPumpkin
HeavenlyPumpkin June 16th, 2020

Congratulations

User Profile: margaridaccc
margaridaccc June 17th, 2020

Congratulations to everyone. I hope in the future we have more opportunities to bring the community closer, like this last project did. laugh

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 18th, 2020

SMALLLLLLSSSS smiley Dear Tea (who I have talked with) and Vi - Violin - Vio -- Violet ;) (who I have not yet met, on 7cups),

You two ... Congratulations dear ones! If I should ever do something for/with 7cups that allowed me to earn a Smalls Badge, wow. I think I would print whichever page of 7cups that showed me the fact, right away. The Smalls Badge is one that is very special to me, so great job in the work you did; you've earned it! laugh Way to go!

and yes a definite shout out yes to the entire translation team! I have no idea how to even view your work (though I do wish I could). To have that many messages 1-translated, 2-proofread, and 3-"published" ---- HEY ALL TEAM!!! That is no small feat and I know has taken all of you many hours. Thank you for helping to make 7cups better and more worldwide-friendly! heart

恭喜 ! 做得好! (I hope this translates right for you - I'm relying on Google... yikes, eh?) Take good care of yourselves! @AddictedTeaLover98 and @Violiness and all you amazing translating people! ~ Platy

P.S. HI LAURA!!! Hi Queen Coco ... we miss you!

2 replies
User Profile: Violiness
Violiness June 18th, 2020

Hello @cyanPlatypus6370! Thank you for your message. I appreciate it laugh (And yep the translation from Google is fine in this instance smiley)

User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 18th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370 Heya Platy! Thank for such kind words. (It's correct) Google translate is such a wonderful thing haha until I played you hard 😂

~ Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

load more
User Profile: Hopeforjoy
Hopeforjoy June 18th, 2020

Congratulations.......

User Profile: dreamCat9335
dreamCat9335 June 21st, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

congrats to the awardees

User Profile: MsSwathi
MsSwathi June 21st, 2020

Congratulations 🎉

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango June 22nd, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly great job you guys <3

User Profile: Surya2034
Surya2034 June 22nd, 2020

smiley

User Profile: DanielPetru
DanielPetru June 26th, 2020

congrats!