Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space ✏ 🦋 - ahealingEndoftherainbow22

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 November 5th, 2019

Hello there everyone :)

You might have all heard about the new change wherein the feed is no longer going to be present. For me, the feed was somewhere I could be myself and share posts that I was able to relate to. There are several listeners and members who were really active and made the feed a place that I was looking forward to visit at the end of the day :) The feed posts inspired me, helped in self reflection, made me smile and most importantly, helped me realize that I wasn't the only one struggling.

Since the feed is retiring now, I've decided to create my very own personal space here where I can post my random thoughts, quotes and so on. Feel free to be a part of it 💐

Stay blessed and take care ♥

1485
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 5th, 2022

_1641400017.original (5).jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 14th, 2022

_1642153302.original (1).jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 14th, 2022

Word! 💛@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 18th, 2022


_1642498911.original.jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 18th, 2022

_1642498964.original (4).jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 18th, 2022

_1642498982.original (6).jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 18th, 2022

_1642499015.original (10).jpeg

3 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 January 18th, 2022

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

😮 me likey your quotes. I love the butterfly < headache one 😛 it gave me a bit of a laugh. 💕 and the i know i have friends but i feel like i have no one to talk to.. that’s relatable on so many levels. And the quote about treating yourself, i 100% agree on it. 😛 and the overthinking one is also relatable lmao 😂 (me might lurk here when cups is dead silent and when theres nothing to do because me likes the quotes 😛)

2 replies
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 18th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Aww 💖 Thank you so much for taking the time to go through the quotes and comment about it , much appreciated ^^ I'm so glad that you liked the quotes and found them relatable.

Warm welcome to my space 💕💐

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 January 18th, 2022

@ahealingEndoftherainbow22

(: you’re welcome, also thanks for welcoming me ^-^

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 22nd, 2022

_1642875865.original (8).jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 22nd, 2022

_1642875907.original (11).jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 22nd, 2022

_1642875962.original (12) (1).jpeg

User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 OP January 31st, 2022

_1643614853.original (13).jpeg