Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] Emo’s little emotional corner 🥲

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 November 18th, 2021

Possible trigger warnings: death, sh

read at your own risk I guess

🥲 I know this month isn’t as bad as last month, but I still feel so awful. I know I have been sh free for 3 months but as the days go by some are getting harder and harder not to go back to old habits, UnU I wish my nana was still around. ☹️ I miss her so much 😢 ever since she passed away my mental health was never the same, it got so bad and it’s better now but my depression is terrible.. some days I feel like I’m falling deeper into the hole of depression while climbing out at the same time. 😢 and here’s me complaining about headaches when I literally do nothing about them. 🥲 what I learnt from today is try not to laugh lots with a headache as it makes it worse. I’m also sad today ☹️ I graduate high school soon and lose a whole network of irl support ☹️ so sad

1865
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP May 31st, 2022

when you are so messed up, the psych ward wants you to go back to be assessed

dancing-happy-dance.gif 🤡 FML.. gotta love it. I mean, it isn't the worst outcome. But yeah.. how I am I gonna tell my parents lmfao. I told them i went to the zoo yesterday 😭😂

4 replies
User Profile: selflessSpruce1515
selflessSpruce1515 May 31st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Oh goshness, Emo :') Well hey, at least it isn't the worst outcome, so there's the positive. ❤️❤️ But I can understand how it would be difficult to tell your parents about this, welp. 😀

*hugssssss* ❤️❤️❤️ I just love that dancing panda- it's just vibing, lmaooooo 😭😭😭

3 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP May 31st, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

I gave my mum a note saying that the psych ward called me today (lie. I called them as that was their request they gave me yesterday 😂) and my mum assumed that they wanted to see me because of the time I ended up in hospital with chest pains and the doctors and nurses seen my arms 💀 I went with my mums assumption lmfao 😂🥴😂😂😂 but yeah, she’s going to drop me off in town next week. So yeah 😀 and I wanted a dancing panda because really they are all a vibe 😂

2 replies
User Profile: selflessSpruce1515
selflessSpruce1515 May 31st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Oof, well, that's better than her not knowing at all where you're going, so that's good at least 😀😭 And yesssss, I know right- gotta keep on vibing 😌✨

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP May 31st, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

😭🥴😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 31st, 2022

98miFV0.png

Hey you :) Just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts. I have no idea what this thing is lol - but I figured I should share it with you 😁

4 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP May 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

awww *hugs the ever so sweet soul*. Idk what that thing is, but it’s cute and scary at the same time D:

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 31st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 * hugs the allways awesome emo back* Idk - maybe there's nothing wrong with being cute and scary


2 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP May 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

it’s a baby alien 😛

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 1st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 Omg! I think you're right - its got cute feet lol 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 2nd, 2022

😶 I’m so scared.. I kinda don’t want monday to happen.. but I also need it a lot

TW: mentions of hospitals and self harm and maybe trauma..

I’m legit so scared my local psych ward would wanna hospitalise me 😶 especially noting how bad my sh may be becoming 😶😶😶


Anyways, here’s a song that has been on repeat for me 😶

6 replies
User Profile: selflessSpruce1515
selflessSpruce1515 June 2nd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

*hugs my dear Emosaurus, and sends tons of plushies and love* 🥺 ❤️

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gifv

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 2nd, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

*hugs dear apricot* 🥺💖

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 2nd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 It's ok to be scared. But if it's a good thing - ya know? If you need a safe place for alittle? They keep you safe and busy there. Lots and lots of talking - group and individual. Art therapy too probably. I mean - the idea of you being there sucks - but - we all want you safe and feeling better too. We all care about you Emo ❤️

*sorry if i made this weird lol*

3 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 2nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

You didn't make it sound weird. It now sounds less scary 😮 but imagine me talking about my problems in a group 🤡 I can't see it happening

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 3rd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 I think that was the hardest part tbh. Sitting in a circle - an actual circle lol with a shrink or two and a bunch by of people you don't know. They don't force you to talk. They usually ask if anyone has anything to share or they'll discuss coping skills for things or they'll guide it with questions. I just wanted to ease your mind - that if you need more help with what you're going through - you deserve happiness and sometimes we need a safe place to deal with things

*big hugs* ❤️ sending you good thoughts and vibes

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs* soul is such a sweet person 😮💖 and yayy, nice to know they won't force people to talk 😛

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora June 3rd, 2022

24733005837_fc16614d53.jpg

@emotionalTalker2260 You are doing a great job at growing and dealing with stuff ^-^ It's hard sometimes and that's alright, you have us all here with you. The dark clouds can hide the blue sky for a little while but your bright sky is still there, with the sun, moon, stars.. the whole universe just for you.

2 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 3rd, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

:0 Auroraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *hugs* 😮 missed youuuu 💖

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora June 9th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 Missed you as well <3 Hope you are well ^-^ <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg_4TeYbjuj_zu0fzUe8qGUjoceJ_CFczVMg&usqp=CAU

load more
load more
June 3rd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 , hey emo. Sorry i haven't been around,

How are you doing?

2 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 3rd, 2022

@Aikyaa01

Aikyaaaaaa. No need to apologise 😮 I’ve kinda been the same 😶 I’m as okay as I currently can be 😮

1 reply
June 4th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *hugs* ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 4th, 2022

Fuck everything, i fucking hate everything *hides for a while*..

1 reply
June 4th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *hides emo* ❤

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 4th, 2022

*screams*.. only 4 hours of sleep.. and tomorrow.. stressful 🥺🥺 scary.. 😭😭😭 but honestly, me being hospitalised doesn’t sound like the worst idea at this point.. I’m not really a functioning human 🙁 depression is so bad.. it’s interfering with my life and causing so many other problems along side it.. and honestly, one of the problems is so problematic and can be very dangerous 😶 but I’m stupid enough to keep listening to the thoughts in my head..

6 replies
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 June 5th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260
I really hope that you can get some much-needed help. Hang in there, my friend.❤️

5 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 5th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

I hope so too 🙁 and I’m trying to hang in there.. but my anxiety is becoming out of control..

4 replies
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 June 5th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

You have. You've been very brave. Is it Monday that you go to the appt? In the morning? I'll be thinking about you extra hard during the right time frame.

User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 June 6th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Before you go to the appt, you might want to write down what your goals are/What you hope to get out of treatment.

Also add a bullet point list of the things you want to bring up while you're there. This could be anything from the time of day you feel the most anxious, to trigger points, to how the medicine is making you feel, to coping skills you've tried, to your home environment. Just whatever you think they need to know.

Also jot down any questions you have.

I think it helps to be prepared, and it might make you feel more grounded. Plus, going in with a list, will help ensure that you don't forget anything (which happens to the best of us).

2 replies
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 June 6th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

Not meaning to give advice, Emo. Just sharing what's worked for others. I know you'll pick and choose whatever works best for you. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 6th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

I know I know. 😊 but the people didn't wanna keep me lol. So I got lucky

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 6th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *big hug* I'm proud of you ❤️ You powered through and went to the appointment. You did great and I hope it helped set something up to help

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 6th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs soul* yeah, I did 😮

load more
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 June 6th, 2022

You did good, Emo. Big squeeze hug coming your way.

_1654515737.c3484b9ba97a0aad9055b575a2bb6061.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 6th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

oh my gosh, that cat (with the funny face) really gets me 🤡 *hugs*

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 7th, 2022

TW - SH and suicide (not current) (forum supporters, feel free to edit if need be) btw, I am Safe

Not me going over to my boyfriend's. He ended up grabbing my arms and pulling my sleeves up to look at them. Bustedddddd. Lol 🤡 well well, good thing he didn't see the ones on one of my legs 😛 anyways, today was crap, was close to calling a helpline or going to the hospital because I had a very strong urge to go lay on some train tracks. I didn't listen to the urge, which is good 😊 but I still will call a helpline later

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 7th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *sits with you and offers hugs* I'm glad you didn't listen to that urge❤️. I hope today is a better day for you

*sending you good vibes* Be gentle with yourself

2 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 OP June 7th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs* oops, i was typing this half an hour ago, and I fell asleep 😬

anyways, yeah, I’m glad I didn’t listen to my brain

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 No worries :) Sleep is good for you

How are you today?

load more
load more
load more