Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

goodnight I guess, you know, if anyone’s here xd not to be annoying but, I hope I die in my sleep, haha. anywhoo goodnight bye I’ll maybe manage to come back since you know how everyone’s gonna miss seeing me around :>/j sorry idk. lol. I don’t want to be negative. bye <3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

um so

uh

i guess I was thinking about myself so much that I just thought when I came back everyone would be like gone already :’) and I know no one’s saying anything but I haven’t been saying anything either and I just didn’t want to talk to anyone and. I still don’t. unless they talk to me and I don’t think anyone wanted to. or wants to xdĀ 

I know it’s a stupid post to make but I think the reason upvotes mean so much to me is because of I guess how this space used to be and it affected me a lot more than it should’veĀ 

and it also makes me feel like I have friends even tho I keep telling myself I don’tĀ 

its just lonely

but um

my notifications TvT

thankyou <3Ā 

it’s way more than enough to make me feel better. even the random 2 upvotes by the user I’ve never seen before :p lol so sweet I haven’t even talked to them before but so sweet <3 they’re probably amazing like all of youĀ 

anywho I’m still making this in white text tho cause I probably sound stupid or said something um weird or maybe this’ll make more people leave or uh *nervous emoji*/j thankyou sm tho <3Ā 

(oh and if you can’t upvote since you know, you so desperately want to/j than it’s okay I think like 2 people ran out of upvotes but I’ll still accept your care telepathically)

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024
I’ll still accept your care through telepathy**
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024
i only just realized I said it right the first time :p
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

img-9490_1723037077.jpeg

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 7th, 2024

Thinking of you, Nadiaabeanieee!šŸ’–

@iloveyouxxĀ 

hugs-love.gif

5 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwe! I missed youu so muchšŸ’–

life isn’t the same without a sunniebeanieee hehe <3šŸ’—šŸ’—

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Just Nadiabeaniee being the professional "heart-melter" as always.🄺🄰

*keeps hugging tighttt*Ā 

How's youuuuu?šŸ’–

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

:0 just sunniebeaniee being the professional "smile spreader" as alwaysšŸ˜›šŸ™‚ā€ā†•ļøā¤ļø

hugs vv tightšŸ’•šŸ«‚šŸ’•

I could be better I guess :') but youu make me feel better🩷

hows youuušŸ’–?


2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Haha I see what you did here.šŸ˜›šŸ˜­šŸ’–

Oh nu, it's vv okay to leave a lil room to be better. You deserve to feel the best, but darn ✨life✨ sometimes, yeah?🄲

Always happierrr to make you feel better.šŸ¤—šŸ’–

I've been so and so, just making it through ✨life✨ too.šŸ¤

Receiving tags like "iloveyouxx upvoted your post" and "iloveyouxx has mentioned you" has been today's highlight for me.šŸ„°šŸ’–

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ehehehešŸ˜›šŸ’žšŸ’–

mhmšŸ« šŸ„²šŸ’œlife doesn’t have much sympathy xDšŸ¤like, at all xDšŸ¤awwwe🩷

hehe you’re the best and the kindest everr awwšŸ„ŗšŸ¤—šŸ’–šŸ’•

aww its okayšŸ’—šŸ¤šŸ’— ✨life✨ smhšŸ™„šŸ« šŸ’œ*says stuff I’d never say to myself* but it’s okie because it’ll get better😭you have to struggle a lot before being happy again😭and struggling is a part of life and😭and we love youu and we’re all here and it’s okay because we’re never alone herešŸ’–hugs vvv tightšŸ’–

awwwešŸ„ŗšŸ’•šŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post my brothers bir...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post when I was at m...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou..

Sunisshiningandsoareyou upvoted your post @Sunisshiningandsoareyouawwwe!...


all of thesešŸ’•I’m not sure if I accidentally crossed any out but these made my day easier🩷and talking to you :p and staying in my room all day and not talking to anyone xD but youuu were the highlight of my dayšŸ’–

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva August 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 

i woke up today, and i thought about you, first thing in the morning. and then i came to cups, saw a notification from your thread, went to see if it was you or someone missing you, and saw that it was you. and my mind just went ''yippeee she's heree! <3'' hehe. even though it was you explaining some tough things you're going through, i was still happy to hear from you. you've been on my mind a lot <3 there's something in every day that reminds me of you. i'm glad you're here nadia <3 i will continue to love you, no matter what <3
*offers long optional hugs*

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

@justmeeva

TvT everything I think of saying sounds so horrible. but aww, your mind is adorable hehe <3 my mind is full of such stupid things and I can’t even reply properly >: I’m sorry. I don’t even know what happened I was half functioning a while agoĀ 

I love youā¤ļø

forever hugs <3Ā 

I triedĀ :') I’m sorry I’ll try again later. except I know I won’t come up with anything better to say. thankyou for being my friend <3 maybe I’ll spend my time staring at a wall and thinking of a bunch of things I should’ve said :D my brain is just so annoying it doesn’t have anything to do with you thoĀ 

🩷🩷🩷

2 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva August 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 
it's okayy i promise, i'll take the hugs since they're way more than enoughĀ šŸ’—šŸ’• *hugs forevereverever*
try not to feel bad, please? i have those times too, really really often where there are just no words no matter how much you want to have words <3Ā  i'm not mad, i'm not expecting anything more from youĀ šŸ’— you don't have to burden your mind with thinking of a reply, i'm satisfied with the hugs (:Ā šŸ’• if there's no words, there's no wordsĀ ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆĀ Ā it's not your fault <3

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

@justmeeva

i had a reply written up and it’s gone :D

sgshaghsmabsnsjlsksknj🩷thankyou🩷*hugs foreverevereverevvevrvrvr* <3 

I wanted to say I’m sorry because uh >: well of course 1 because I’m sorry if my reply in your space made you uncomfy or idk wasn’t needed or, idk TvTšŸ’•it took a lot of courage lmao I should’ve just not :D and I’m sorry becauseĀ :') the video thing. I kept trying to perfect it and I wanted to send it to you on your birthday. and it was perfect and everything but then I saw I don’t remember I think two people tell you happy birthday or send a gif or something and for some reason that’s what made me feel like my video wasn’t enough :p >: and I just spent that day hating myself and I never told you happy birthdayĀ :')Ā 

happy….very, very…very. very. very, very late birthdayĀ :')šŸŽ‰šŸ©·*sucks at being a proper friend*

I don’t know if you saw (because I don’t remember where I talked about it) but I talked about having so many dreams about my cups friend like that she had a youtube channel or when I found out she worked at mcdonalds or when we got arrested but it was actually this like basically creature but only we could see it and, I know it sounds stupid TvT but now I had a couple of dreams with you in them, lol <3 I don’t remember a lot just very small things, I could tell you about them if you want hehe <3Ā 

youre a very special friend to me even tho I guess we :p rarely talk :p but that’s my fault sometimes too. we could go 5 years without talking and I’d still remember you and think of you as my friend <3Ā 

(it’s 2am so maybe that’s why I decided to bring up like everything I could?šŸ˜… I know this is a lot and a long post and a lot to reply to, but you don’t have to reply to any of it🩷2am hugs, lol🩷I love youu I hope you get some sleepā¤ļø)


2 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva August 8th, 2024

@iloveyouxx
*replies 5 hours later than 'in the morning' eughh*
eee nadiaa noo it didn't make me uncomfy i just got carried away and genuinely didn't see it <33 *pat pat* you're always welcome there i promise <3Ā 
awwee 🄺 i'm preeettty sure that i would've loved it <3 but i completely understand the self doubt and extra criticism and everything <3 idk if you relate but if i do something for someone, whether it's a letter or video or drawing or anything, then since i've seen it over and over, it feels like weird or like something's missing, like it's not enough :') and then i wish i could see it for the first time so i know what the person i'm giving it to might think of it TvT but i promise you're just being extra hard on yourself, i'm 101% sure it's amazing 🩷 i could've given you a hug or something smh feeling bad on my birthday is unacceptable! /hj /lh 🩷
thank youĀ very, very…very. very. very, very much 🩷 *hugs you because it's not your fault and i haven't been a very good, or at least very active friend either i know*
:0 no i don't think i saw it? :00 dream*s* about me?? of course i want to hear, if you still remember them lol <3
yeah i think it's mostly my fault, i guess i'm just really afraid of saying something wrong or at a wrong time or making anything worse and i just- really don't want it to happen :') <3 but i agree, i'll forever count you as a friend no matter how much or little we communicate because it's like.. even if you're not there i know you're there? and you're basically a vip local guest in my brain atp with those random visits :p yes i think about you a lot <3
3pm hugs lol 🩷 i love you moree 🩷🩷

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 8th, 2024

@justmeeva

Snkebsjdvsgsh Ā ahsvusndfejhd slekksahhahshrejjejs you’re so cute and sweet and kind awwwšŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ’•

I’m really really really sorry I promise I’ll reply to this later, can you save it somewhere🩷like in the private section of your profile if you don’t want it to be somewhere outside cups or something, just incase and so I could be able to reply if this goes and you’d have it saved🩷

I’ll reply right when I....well :p if I manage to be on and can reply I’ll reply but if not I’ll try and come back with another accountšŸ’—

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva August 8th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 

mhm i saved it 🩷 tyt i’ll be waiting for you šŸ’•šŸ©·

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 10th, 2024

@justmeeva

*goes back to teenie text* *hehe* <3

*replies 2 days later cause I’m an amazing friend* :> (5 hours is basically nothing🩷think about it, five fours, five minutes, same samešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’•/lh) but actually tho I’d be so proud of myself if I replied to someone after only 5 hours lol :p🩷

awwwe <3šŸ’“thankyou😭🩷*tells brain to shut up*šŸ« šŸ§ šŸ’–

nu I relateĀ :') TvT🩷I felt horrible like it’s all it took to make me hate it and no one else made a like 4 minute video or maybe they did and that would make mine not as special😭you’re so kind🩷yus I feel the need to keep saying itšŸ˜›šŸ’•I forgot what it was like to talk to you :pĀ 

🄺🩷*hugs you because it doesn’t matter and when you are here you’re the best friend ever*

ofcourse :0 I dream about cups a lot xD but dreams about specific cups friends are very very specialšŸ’–I barely remember now ugh T^T a long time after the dreams I’d had remember them well enough but after I got ✨injured✨ my memory is horrible, (it won’t make sense how I know the people in my dreams are you but I just did in the dream I know I did😭I hope it makes sense) in one dream I was having a panic attack in this really specific place I feel like I’ve seen it before, it’s hard to describe and make sense of but I was behind this big thing with like seats and stuff and people and you turned around and looked down and you were justĀ ._. and I looked up ugly crying/j and you smiled and I tried to smile back and you went back :3 it was a short but sweet dream xDšŸ’“another dream was so so sooo long but I barely remember anything at all😭we were all animated (you were the main character in it tho✨)and you were on a carpet or broom and I think it was like a competition thing it was such an amazing dream I’m so sad I don’t remember >:🩷I had a dream your dog was chasing me, he was a golden retriever, these dreams aren’t really crazy huh xD I’m gonna force myself to remember and I’ll tell you how it goes xD or I’ll try dreaming againšŸ’—mostly I dream about the things I think of last before I fall asleep and I knew it before the scientific fact stuff I just knew it myself so hopefully I’d rememberšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’ž

*🚮:D* why does everything I say sound so😭I think about you a lot too hehe <3 and I understand, enoughšŸ©·šŸ˜…it’s okie <3šŸ’ž

3am hugs🩷🩷nope I love you more for sure:pp🩷🩷

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 10th, 2024

@justmeeva

no wait I forgot to show you something :0šŸ’“

āœŠšŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸæāœŠšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘‰šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ‘ˆšŸ»šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ā˜šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½ā˜šŸ¼ā˜šŸ¼ā˜šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘‰šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½ā˜šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸ¾šŸ‘ˆšŸæ

šŸ‘‰šŸæšŸ‘šŸæā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾ā˜šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘ˆšŸæ

āœŠšŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæā˜šŸæāœŠšŸæ

I just saw it and thought it looked cool and was like šŸ’­eva :0šŸ’­ and wanted to show it to you🩷

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 10th, 2024
idk if it’s just my device but it got so messed up omg TvT nvmšŸ˜­šŸ’•
1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva August 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 

in my phone it got messed up but in my laptop it shows correctly <3 *loves it* eeeeeee <3

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

@justmeeva

ouhh hehe yaaayyyy <33šŸ’–

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva August 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 

*replies 1 day later cause i too am an amazing friend* :> (it'sĀ  o k a yĀ  2 days is basically 2 hours pffĀ šŸ™„šŸ’•)
*takes all your self doubt thoughts away and throws them in the trash*Ā šŸ—‘ļøšŸš® there (: it *is* special oke i wouldn't compare it to anything i would just endlessly appreciate itĀ šŸ’—šŸ’• you made it so it's not even a question if it's special 🩷
*sits and takes popcorn and reads*Ā šŸ‘€ i wonder what i looked like in your dreamĀ šŸ‘€šŸ¤”šŸ˜¶ *entertained* (*ends the thought here because i have no right words but it's cool and sweet and yeah i have no right words :D*)
i won't even say what i saw in my dream today they're wild bro 😭
😭 they're either nightmares, an actual dream (/wish) or they're complete absurd nonsense. 😭
*2:30pm hugs*Ā 
🩷🩷objection um no i'm pretty sure i love you more🩷🩷/lhh

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

@justmeeva

*replies 1 week later…* … :> (help what do you say for this one-)

🩷🩷think I had like 60 something retakes TvT they were all on the now non working device tho >: and no one’s actually trying to fix it :’)šŸ¤

you were blonde :p xD and really pretty :3šŸ’•šŸ’“

one time my dream was just a podcast about a wormšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚and the worm was..worming, what do worms even do :p they wiggle xD sorry xD they wiggle forwards. and today my dream was so long and confusing and I don’t remember much but it was basically just a cartoon with 2 main characters traveling to the past to events they were in and fixing stuff, it’s not a real cartoon I guess my brain just made it up✨and I also had a dream where I saw ice (the cat) :’) alive. the dream was sweet, I was talking to my cousin like oh so I misheard and she’s fine :0 and I just sat with her the whole timešŸ’—

(how’s it always so early there :0šŸ’œ) *5:40am hugs*šŸ©·šŸ’œšŸ©·Ā 

D: *gasp* uhm objection speculation I definitely love you more D:šŸ™„šŸ’–šŸ’•šŸ©·Ā 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

when I was at my aunts house for a couple of days I took some…well, a little more than some :p photos of the cats. hehe.

img-9341_1723046640.jpegimg-9389_1723046674.jpegimg-9371_1723046708.jpegimg-9382_1723046739.jpegimg-9375_1723046779.jpegimg-9479_1723046798.jpegimg-9473_1723046820.jpegimg-9440_1723046851.jpegimg-9443_1723046867.jpegimg-9405_1723046892.jpegimg-9406_1723046910.jpegimg-9429_1723046947.jpegimg-9423_1723046965.jpegimg-9480_1723047076.jpegimg-9347_1723047049.jpegimg-9367_1723047109.jpegimg-9433_1723047122.jpegimg-9363_1723047331.jpegimg-9428_1723047347.jpegimg-9337_1723047423.jpegimg-9341_1723047438.jpegimg-9315_1723047587.jpegimg-9438_1723047637.jpeg

(only a few of them because cups only lets you put one at a time :p)

8 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024
noooo why is it so unclear here.. :’)
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Omigoooshhh!😭😻😭😻😭😻

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehehe I knooww šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗā¤ļøšŸ¾ I tried so hard to take a selfie with louis xD I failed so many times

img-9510_1723052414.jpegimg-9491_1723052427.jpegimg-9499_1723052447.jpeg

etc😭I got a few okay ones? xD also when I was trying to take another selfie louis actually saw himself in the camera and he got so scared and jumped so I stoppedšŸ˜­šŸ’•I’m glad I got a bunch of memories hehe I took 400 and something photos and idk how many videos :pšŸ’–

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ  They look so soft!

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

right? louis sometimes gets his fur tangled up mostly around his face. he’s so pillow material :p ice is calm and sweet but she only trusts a few people to be around her so no one bothers her

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 8th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Aww Ice and Louis 😊 very cool! 

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 9th, 2024

I didn't mention earlier but it's really nice to see you here again šŸ’™

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 9th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

awwwww thankyou šŸ’™Ā it’s always nice to see you around here toošŸ’™šŸ’™

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

my brothers birthdays in a couple of hoursĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

(I have to go charge my device and the room with the charger doesn’t have internet but I’ll be back<3)

*poof*

thankyou for talking to mešŸ’–@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yous the bestest sunniebeanie everrrrevevrvrvevrvrr hehešŸ’–you’re the reason I’m happy todayšŸ’–

@justmeeva and thankyou for posting I know my reply was like, horrible :p but you always have such amazing things to say <3🩷

@cathugsandharmony @LoveMyMoonflowers thankyou for flooding my notifications with lovešŸ˜­šŸ’žit meant so much to me I’m not deleting a single one until it goes on it’s own hehe

imm being called :p byebye <3 thankyou for being such amazing friends! I actually really do feel better. even physically :p thankyou sm <3Ā 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

i put it too early TvT

*poof*

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

my i-lost-count’th all nighter in a rowĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I forgot to mention :p I’m eating now. I don’t really have a choice. and I never knew but my weight is in the average scale, I never check my weight because when my anorexia was worse I’d check every 5 minutes or even less sometimes sometimes I’d be walking outside the room (with the weight scale) Ā and I’d look back and close the door and check again. and even when I was dangerously underweight I’d still break down looking at myself because I wasn’t skinny enough.Ā 

somewhere while I was starving myself my aunt took me out and I told her I wouldn’t eat anything and long story short she forced me to eat and I was crying because I felt horrible and I started counting the calories it might’ve been and I started being dramatic and doubling and tripling the amount of calories because I thought I ate a lot. and she told me it hurt her to see me feel so guilty for eating :p and she said I needed to stop because I she’s had patients with anorexia and I’m acting like them. and I said I won’t develop anorexia and she was like do you know what anorexia is

and I remember exactly.Ā putting my fingers around my wrist and I said "it’s when, it’s when you’re so skinny your bones pop out and you’re like a skeleton"Ā 

….

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 8th, 2024

i don’t even remember exactly what I was saying here (I don’t feel like checking) but I just realized, oh ya, I should like, actually put tws and stuff :’)

tw eating disorder^

load more