Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

somewhere online a lot of people have been talking bad about cups and showing screenshots and memes etc

and one of my best friends was in one of the screenshots it’s so horrible.

and there are such horrible and disgusting Ā stuff happening

a girl was getting stalked and sa’d she met her abuser on cups which isn’t the sites fault ofcourse but ugh ew

so many screenshots from the rooms with the craziest things said in themĀ 

someone made a whole series just about how horrible the environment is here

and I’ve watched videos about why people left

one sort of mean meme targeted at someone on here

I’m not agreeing it’s just, sad

3 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes August 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxx ive seen those 😬 i dont think cups is perfect, but i feel like people give it way too little credit. Its definitely better than our irl society imo anyways-

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

i was caught up writing a long post in another tab sorry T^T no I agree and you’re right our society irl is…amazing :>/sar wonderful.Ā 

some people come on here to hurt but a lot come to helpšŸ’–and sometimes I think about how everyone here is still everyone irl. it’s hopeful but most of the time I think about it when stuff is going on in rooms and it feels like something that would happen irl or at schoolĀ 

cups isn’t perfect but I think being here is worth it and there are still people helping and people being helped and new friends and people that care about you so, worth itā¤ļø

1 reply
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes August 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Agreed ā¤ļø short answer, but you said what i think literally xD and yeah, irl society has...work to do. Alot of work. Tons of work. Just break everything down and start over atp-

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 14th, 2024

I had all the devices here hidden and no one’s allowed to let me use theirs anymore. I didn’t do anything I guess it’s just that I’ll somehow find a way to endanger myself?

sorry for all the late replies idk when I’ll be able to come on again but I’ve been tryingĀ 

my aunt sent my device over to my dad because she couldn’t fix itĀ 

my dad got fired from his second job in this area and apparently there’s another situation with the case but no one’s really gonna tell me about it. I don’t wanna know I guess. the case officially closes tomorrow

anyywhoo :p it’s okay. I just wanted to take the chance to come on here and say all this

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

I slept at (almost) 2pm yesterdayĀ 

and woke up at 1:03am today :’)

thats 11 hours without being in pain. or being hungry or bothered or scared.Ā 

felt so surreal waking up then I didn’t know where I was

I wanna go back to sleep.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

ice died today.

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Oh no! This is such sad news šŸ˜ž Ice was such a pretty cat. I bet Ice's buddy is feeling alittle lost too

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes August 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx šŸ˜”šŸ©·

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

everytime I try typing I start cryingand I don't want to be sad or anything it's just a lot for me I guess. ice was really special.ā¤ļø

thank youšŸ©·šŸ’™for being here and :p I was gonna say I could really use having someone to talk to and then I can't really talk, but thank youšŸ¤you make me feel less alone šŸ¤

@mytwistedsoul

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 19th, 2024

@iloveyouxx *offers safe hugs* šŸ’™ It's ok to be sad. I'm sorry that you are of course but it's understandable to feel upset. Animals are special. Tbh I like animals more than I do most people - which sounds kind of horrible I guessĀ 

2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes August 19th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul i dont think that sounds horrible šŸ¤” people are, to put it nicely, very...complex, in many different ways. Animals are relatively easier i guess you could say.Ā 

@iloveyouxx *offers hugs and pancakes šŸ„žšŸ„ž*Ā 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 19th, 2024

@unassumingEyes Complex is a very good way to put it! You're absolutely right too. They are very complex. Animals are typically easier to "read" than people are šŸ’œ

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

1:47am.

i thought it was later honestly

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

the girl I talked about before the one that was involved in all that dramaĀ 

I’m switching lead classes with her

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

I’ve been really really trying to avoid thinking about school

and everyone kept bringing it up or reminding me all summer break

and someone just reminded me to be annoying. it’s not funny why’re you ruining my summer break when it was never even good in the first placeĀ :')

but um. apparently the girls been messaging me and every time she would my dad would delete the messages and I just genuinely kept convincing myself of well stuff and I mean she’s not really a ā€œgoodā€ person and if she did make new friends she’d leave with no second thoughts and she doesn’t actually care about you at all and she makes sure you know it but you can’t really not love her I mean I love her she’s my friend and she didn’t deserve any of the things that happened to her so I like being there for her even if I’m being used to temporarily make her feel less alone. I care about her. she’s my friend :’)Ā 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024
we talked yesterday and today when everyone was asleep.Ā 
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

i don’t know why but the way she talks is so funny to me :p everything I say she’d just reply with (in caps) ā€œrightttā€ ā€œfrrrā€ ā€œstopppā€ ā€œreallllā€ and for some odd reason when people talk like that it’s just funny to me as in

not them but more like :p the fact they talk like that :pĀ 


load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

she makes me feel less alone too.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

it makes me sad thoĀ 

I don’t know.

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

my grandfathers in the hospital.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 17th, 2024

feel like I’m existing wrong.