Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

I feel nauseous

im just dehydrated/j 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

I went to drink water. and it was so disgusting I almost wanted to spit it out 

and now I’m eating more. it’s fine because. I’ll feel better in the morning probably 

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:47pm

9:48pm

9:48pm

9:48pm

9:48pm 

9:48pm

9:48pm  

9:48pm

9:48pm

9:48pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:49pm

9:50pm

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50 

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:50

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:51

9:52

why’d that actually help distract me for a while

i genuinely feel so horrible tho I wanna skip to the next day 







1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

tomorrow isn’t gonna get better 

I hear someone brb

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

no one came I just got sick- I already was sick I just feel sick..er.

byebye. 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 14th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I hope you're feeling better now 💙

7 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 14th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

aw thank you 💙 I wrote a long post about last night and this morning and I’m not sure if I’m gonna post it but I’m not exactly better- xD I’ll just be off for the rest of the weekend probably 💙

6 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 14th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

Hope you feel better soon 🩷

5 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 14th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

🩷thank you 💕 I missed you, how’re you?/nfat💗

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 14th, 2024

i forgot we talked yesterday but still xD nfta* 🩷

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 15th, 2024

@iloveyouxx missed you too 🩷 i woke up to chaos today. Chaos just finished and i m exhausted and have to study. Isnt that lovely 🫠 

Howre you? Feeling any better?

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

aw. wish we could catch a break :') was your mom yelling again? that was upfront but you wanna talk about it💗

I wish I could say stop studying so much but this years so hard and now I need to study so much😭it’s still hard to care tho but then for you it’s your parents and expectations you definitely study more than me. I really hope the year passes fast for both of us (if you want it to because I really want it to TvT) 🩷

I don’t know but I showered today for the first time in-…a while. it’s not a depression thing I don’t even know why I haven’t in so long but at least I did today? and I’m still sick and not doing so great in my head xD and nightmares are still really bad and schools tomorrow andillstoplolwhyamistilltalking thankyou for asking tho 💕

can I put a louis photo here to lighten the…atmosphere xD ;-;💜

img-0056_1726410746.jpeg



1 reply
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx we love louis 💖

Tw it wasnt my mom exactly it was a whole situation where grandmother had an eye operation and she was staying at our house after and there were some complications yesterday and we didnt have our driver so we had to call my uncle from the other side of the city and he came and brought medicine and we waited to see if the medicine would work but it wasnt working so he took her to his home so that if there an emergency at night he cld drive her to the hospital and then mom had a migraine from the worry and yelled at us-

Sorry just ignore the rant-

I want the year to be over so bad omg and next year too can i just skip-

I get the nightmares like idk if my dreams are really nightmares its just dreams of me messing up so bad and i wake up so mad at myself xD

😺😺😺

Hope u feel better soon! (second time i said it but i gotta say it till it works xD)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 14th, 2024

my friend the absent for a week one went to the hospital and got diagnosed with something serious and she’s been put on a strict isolation to prevent it from spreading until she gets better and she’s not gonna be in school at all any time soon

im so worried and scared and sad I’m not even upset that she’s not coming now I’m just gonna look so targetable because of how um- friendless and weird and lonely I’m gonna look all the time. 

but I’m genuinely so sad it was so random that one day she came before she was absent for a week she was just a little sick and her throat hurt bad but idk 

I don’t even feel like anything anymore. those days she wasn’t there were so horrible for me not just her not being there but everyone thought they could do anything to me not because if she was there she would defend me but because it’s just easier to pick on the lonely kids 

what if she dies. hold on let me look up the probability.  

so for our age apparently it’s more unlikely and younger people are- safer- or like have a better chance of getting better early. 

I’m not calm at all I just don’t know what to do 

I’m gonna make her something for the next time I see her. also the diagnosis isn’t like something bad to talk about I just feel wrong you know talking about my friends diagnosis even if no one here knows who I’m talking about I’m not even gonna tell my lead teacher if she asks or anyone else 

I can’t even rest anymore my heart rate went up in a minute I didn’t even know I cared that much I genuinely didn’t 

I haven’t even replied yet 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

whyy do I always hate people until they *** die or something and then I realize oh *** I didn’t actually hate them 

or I just distance myself from people so much to the point where it’s like we never knew each other and then I just lose everyone

but it’s never like me making everyone leave and then crying about everyone leaving but something always happens and it’s confusing 

in my dream my mom tried to kill me.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

I thought kll would censor. ?

TW


load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

Tw stabbing killing iidk-

I don’t know. I don’t know what it had to do with anything and why and what it could mean

it was a longggg dream

 I actually remember a lot. ish. 

so. she lived far in this big dark ish place

she wanted to kill me cause idk. 

she had a bunch of daughters she was training (to kill me✨)

one of her daughters was youngest and was supposed to pretend to be my friend and stuff

and I didn’t trust her

and then she took me to this place and then she felt bad and told me they were in there ready and it was all part of their plan

so we ran out and I still didn’t trust her

and then we went to her house

and then her mom (my mom-?) came home and the daughter told her she had a friend over and then she was like oh aw bsjbejs

and then she saw me and obviously thought I looked like me (she doesn’t know what I look like now irl but yk) 

and I said my name was Nadia (it’s not✨) I make a lot of my accounts and stuff with the name Nadia

and I was 9 years old and then I think the moms dad came and he saw me and he was like oh she looks so much like- me-

its a really long dream but yk main bits 

so a lot later I think we were playing a game and idk what happened my real voice slipped out I think and my hair tie fell out and then her mom realized it was me and I saw her holding a knife and I was just acting stupid then she tried to stab me and idk what I did but she fell on the floor with the knife under her pointing upwards so she stabbed herself then I was running out and trying to escape and all her daughters were there and idk what happened after 

:> 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

I washed my hair today. I felt gross so I asked my dad if I could wash my hair and he looked at me so annoyed and he was like okay I’ll do it for you just wait and I was like bro never mind then cause what do you mean but later he was like youre gonna wash your hair and I was like yeah I want to and he was like okay go so. I washed my hair :> and then I spent a long time waiting for it to dry cause I’m scared I’ll somehow mess everything up using a blowdryer and then I spent a long time trying to straighten it and I straighten my hair almost everyday but today was the day to cry about having ugly natural hair and I was frying my hair so much that my lungs hurt and I put the ac so cold but it was still so hot and the air was like toxic 

my hairs not completely fried tho. I used a heat protectant :> a natural heat protectant, argon oil apparently cause I just found a big bottle of it in front of my mirror so my hair feels better 

I’m gonna continue soon I’m just resting-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

I replied to the friend :’)  

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024
thinking about it just made me feel horrible again 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

I decided to get up and get the hair straightening over with cause I don’t want to spend a long time on it in the morning 

im still missing some bits :’) I’m so tired tho I got a chair and put it in front of the mirror like my back hurts my hands hurt my head hurts so bad my legs hurt it’s so hot the air is like suffocating 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

I forgot but :0 did anyone notice- my bios gone :> it’s been gone for I think over a month now? maybe in 2025 I’ll write up a new one lol 

1 reply
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx (saw that- i actually check to see if uve put a new one yet xD no pressure ofc)

load more