Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

imagine watching everyone getting better and you’re still all the way back hereĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I’m gonna go sleep to subliminals (I’ve been listening to subliminals :0 to fix myself :> cause I need fixing. idk if I believe in them ofc but you know mindset and awnsjmanw)

goodnight <3Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 28th, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 29th, 2024

oh my god.Ā oh my god-

oh my god I’m actually such a *** human-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 29th, 2024

a day after my birthday I started writing this thing in the private section of my profile thingĀ 

a- life story?? idk what to call it

i got up to when I was 6 years old

idk if I’ll ever post itĀ 

but when I was writing it I obviously didn’t imagine me ever posting it cause I got into a lot of -details, and it’s not post appropriate because with everything I’ve written in there like I might as well just leak my full name

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 29th, 2024

6th week of school starts tomorrow. so we’re still..a month and a week in.Ā 

until we’re 5 months in it’s still a new year to meĀ 

or at least until januaryĀ 

this weekend was long but I think it’s because I didn’t go to school the last 3 days of- last week- so I basically got a longer weekendĀ 

I’m never absent- in primary I went 4 years without being absent a single day (I used to be sick all the time I just always showed up) and then I didn’t come to school for 2 and a half weeks cause well it’s long but obviously it was really serious and only when I physically couldn’t come to school no matter how hard I tried that’s when I didnt come

and after that I continued coming every day until quarantine and then I left the school

and year 7 I remember really well that I was only absent 2 days out of the entire year because me and one of my classmates used to always try to compete (in things like who came to class earlier or we’d raise our hand for a question and beating the other would be getting picked etc) and they were absent 3 days by the end of the yearĀ so that’s how I remember :p

and year 8 I remember being absent for a week out of the entire year and it was like- a full school week like the same 5 days because I was really sickĀ 

im not really excited about showing up this year. this year in assembly they talked about from now on by the end of the year if your attendance is below (something percentage I forgot I think it was 91 but I’m not sure) then you won’t be enrolled in- the next school year-(I forgot how to talk mb-)

can I randomly switch topics. I showered today.- wait no- yesterday? I’ve been showering and washing my hair every week for like 3 weeks now :D I want to start exercising causeĀ 

img-0821_1727632592.jpeg

……….

i mean. it’s not horrible. it’s not bad it’s just it could be betterĀ 

50% would be perfect and healthy but I’m sort of still on the heavier side-..and something like 40% healthy would still be healthy. or 30% or 20% 20% would be good.Ā 

I mean. I’m not overweight. I’m just. on the heavier side- I’m not at risk of being overweight. Ā 

bmi calculators aren’t always really accurate but thing is I don’t have any- muscle mass and idk what body composition is or bone density so basically it’s more accurate than not

i want to build muscles :’) Ā I want to try the le sserafim thing cause I saw some people do itĀ 

I want to try doing 1000 jumping jacks for a week cause I saw someone else do it and they said don’t try it cause it takes all day it left them in a lot of pain and results were temporary but-Ā 

I saw someone else do 1000 sit-ups a day but I can’t do a single sit-upĀ 

oh yeah. we had pe like last week and I genuinely didn’t realize how weak I was and it genuinely made me really sad :’)Ā 

why am I yapping so much. to avoid thinking about school :> *nod*šŸ‘Ā 

I got a heat protectant :> from my aunt. I was talking to someone and brought up something about how I’m gonna ask my aunt (I really don’t remember what it was about) and they went why is your aunt always the one buying you stuff and everything and (I didn’t realize it was that obvious-) I went. oh. no it’s just. my dads barely in my life and. my moms probably like dead.Ā 

and they burst out laughing so hard- and then they started going I’m so sorry I’m so sorry it’s just the way you said it I’m sorry

i mean I know she’s not dead now but it’s still easier to say fsr :’) also I’ve known the person for a while now and I didn’t care about talking about it

but yeah. I straightened my hair. with the heat protectant. but then I realized I didn’t like how the heat protectant felt on my hair so I’m just gonna continue frying my hair offĀ 

I woke up at 4am to straighten my hair. it’s so peaceful in the mornings. I slept at around 7 smilingĀ 

tomorrows (…-) day at school. the day is something only specific schools have so I can’t really talk about it but we go home early :>

oh yeah! I’ve been taking brain activity tablets supplements thing!! I just found them. they’re chocolate flavored and unexpired they’re supposed to improve cognitive function and memory and neurological idk I don’t remember but idk if they do anything I just take 2 a day cause I’m insanely sleep deprived and my brain cells don’t like collaboratingĀ 

I’m so tired :’) if I went to sleep now I’d get 4 hours of sleep. but I’m scared to sleep because what if I don’t wake up I can set an alarm but I need to charge my device and the charger isn’t that close to my bed and I can sleep through anythingĀ 

I’ll figure it out :) okay byee<3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 29th, 2024

well um im obviously still hereĀ 

today I think morning (or maybe after noon- but definitely today) I got notified to a forum and I don’t remember the name of it but it was a forum to tag and check in on someone Ā 

and I was like aww and I had two cups tabs open and I kept that there in one cups tab so I could go back to it and reply since I didn’t have the notification anymoreĀ 

and I forgot about it and at some point I was going to do something else and I don’t normally but I decided to close all my cups tabs so I don’t get distracted and now I can’t find the forum :’)

all I remember was that it had a photo at the end and it said something likeĀ 

"

are you okay?

ofcourse.

are you lying?

ofcourse.

"

and that the forum had 2 pagesĀ 

and……..that it was today. :’) I tried looking for it like I scrolled a lot through all the forum category things and recents I scrolled all the way till like 2 days ago and up and I can’t find it does anyone know what I could be talking about😭thankyou🩷

okay now I’ll go :3 byebye<3Ā 

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024
yeah I never really found it but it’s fine
2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Even if you lost track of the forum, you still know someone here is thinking about you.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024

@slowdecline48

mhm <3 I really wanted to be able to reply tho I just saved it for later and couldn’t find it anymore

oh and I was supposed to post after that I just forgot it’s been kind of hard being on cups now-

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024

so a lot has been happening but I can’t really apologize for not being here because I made sure I sent something to enough people before I was gone and likeĀ 

I mean it’s fine I don’t really care about cups as much as I used to but kind of in a good way because I can’t explain how addicted I was like I didn’t sleep for days I was always on here and if there’s no one to talk to or no notifications I’d still just be refreshing the page over and over and over again until something happened and I remember one time when all the devices were taken and I wasn’t sleeping again I started panicking and looking around and I got out a really really old phone and it barely worked but I managed to login to my account and just being on there helped and I remember when the teacher would be right behind me or something but even at school I was always on cups like every chance I got even in tests if anyone remembers that or even when people could see my screen or even in breaks when I was late to a class but I was on cups I’d be late because I was talking to someone or idk and another time it was a weekend and my dad really did take all the devices and. you’d think someone just died

im gonna stop yapping but I wasn’t being dramatic tho I was just not in a great state of mind :’)? cups sort of does more harm than good to me tho and not being on here is kind of easier now because it doesn’t really feel like there’s too much making it worth it or much to expect and my irl is kind of a mess and I don’t have the time anymore..

idk. saying that makes me kind of sad because I really don’t have the time for anything anymore I’m trying to get time to sleep and I can’t I can’t go on walks or exercise or sleep or do anything I want to do and my brains always active and tired I’m just so drainedĀ 

6 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024
when I say a lot has been happening I mean i don’t want to talk about the details but today I locked myself in the bathroom (when I got home) and someone was on the other side of the door and they kept yelling something and I started screaming crying worse than before and you couldn’t really make out what I was saying but I wasn’t even in that bad of a mood they just wouldn’t leave me alone and I stopped caring and then that happened but when they were gone my brain..powered back on. and I cried until I fell asleep so yeah.Ā 
3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024

and yesterday I don’t want to talk about the details either but I saw something happen. at school, and someone else was there and they saw it too. and we started talking because of it (a while after we were first there) and it was something happening to someone by a group of people and at the time the person that was there and saw it too was just looking at me and back at them butĀ 

okay I know this isn’t making sense but

it was in a classroom and there wasn’t a class happeningĀ 

and the person and the group were all there and the person was awake and conscious but not awareĀ 

and I wanted to go to the person and tell them before my next class or at the end of the day or something but I don’t want to make them feel bad or like if I tried to tell them what happened I really wouldn’t be able toĀ 

and. the group they’re a group of guys and they’re in my lead class. and I’ve talked to some of them before and now I’m actually scared of them

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024

and before yesterday I was forced to talk to this one guy in my class and I feel so bad I’m scared because I think I sounded rude and I feel so bad I want to tell them I’m really sorry and stuff and I kept replaying it in my head and I think I did sound rude and they were helping me with something too I feel horribleĀ 

they keep looking at me weird only after that happened and they seem nice too and now I seem rudeĀ 

well like. they used to look at me weird before that happened too but like. now they kind of look at me moreĀ 

oh yeah. this is the same guy that said he’d *** a dolphin and after that him and the guy that started that convo are always talking about such concerning stuff so loud but all the guys in the class are okay with each other (except for the guy that gets bullied but yk) or close friends and they’re all pretty similar but this guys a little bit nicer sometimes when he’s talking to other people but either way I just feel badĀ 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 4th, 2024
that same day- I don’t want to call him leena 2.0 cause that’s what they call him :’) but the guy he sits next to me in IT and he said something kind of alarming and I said something and it sounded like I was laughing at him oh my dads back okay byee :’)
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Well if you decide to leave Cups, goodbye & good luck...if this place isn't helping you anymore, there's no sense in your hanging out around here. Wish I could say/do something to fix your brain but I am only a man, not a god. There isn't much else I can say.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 5th, 2024

@slowdecline48

thank you šŸ¤ you do help me it’s just that I don’t want to sound idk but I feel like now anyone can say that me being here even just makes a difference or they could say they’d miss me a billion times but I mean not really and it’s okay. I feel like if I was gone for a lot longer I’d still come back and no one would’ve really thought about me or cared and it’s still okay I think it’s probably my fault too but I don’t really like thinking about it (and yk I still kind of care about cups more than I should and it does do a lot more harm than good-) fix my brain xD my brain does need fixing, I don’t think anyone can do much or say anything either tbh it’s more of a me problem like getting bullied wouldn’t affect me as much if I didn’t care or I could just report my dad any day or if i didnt care about what people thought a lot of my struggles and anxiety would go away but its never that easy and a lot of what ive gone through i couldn't do anything about it and i cant do anything to undo it (sorry I got carried away)

but I don’t think I’ll completely leave right nowšŸ¤and if I'm gone for a long time I probably will come back I just don’t know if I shouldĀ 

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 8th, 2024

mkay so i’d say like 2/3 days ago I went in the queue again not expecting anything but the listener was really nice and such a vibe and I know it was only 2/3 days but we kinda got close at least to me maybe just cause I’m friend deprived but yeah they felt like a friend to me so today morning I pmd them before going to school and I got back a while ago but I just logged in now because I wanted to pm them again and I logged in for no other reason andĀ 

Item Removed

The content you're attempting to access has been removed.
4 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes October 8th, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 

FeltĀ šŸ˜” hope they come back nd let u know soon

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 8th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

too many people are poofing now :’) thankyou🩷I hope all of our friends are okay at least ): poofed or not

1 reply
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes October 8th, 2024

@iloveyouxx


Me too. And I agree, too many people are poofing šŸ˜” be safe your self too ā™„ļø

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 8th, 2024

we just clicked so well

talking to them didn’t even drain me or I never didn’t feel like talking to themĀ 

they were so nice. and funny and sweet and they always said the perfect thingsĀ 

oh I just woke up lmao- i fell asleep :3 it’s okay sleep helps. you heal in your sleep :> it’s fine it’s probably like idkĀ 

I hope they got banned cause then they’d come backĀ 

I hope

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP October 11th, 2024

why’re they censoring more stuff people come on here to get help or help others ofcourse negative things are gonna be said but getting censored or whatever this is just weird imagine typing up a long post wanting to get help and getting censored if I wasn’t on here for so long i’d delete my account and leave like oh *** it’s not all sunshine and rainbows first it was more serious topics or words that would trigger the censors or the minimizing but I don’t really know what’s happening it’s just annoying and dismissive why does it feel like you could always say the wrong thing now why does it feel like some people are being silenced it’s not that big of a deal there’s no way anyone can tell me what I’m going through is valid after this because if how you’re feeling is valid why are certain issues opinions and experiences so often downplayed and overlooked and now random words are getting censored and I always noticed how when one person on cups is more..cups popular or has been on here for a while at least and they talk about what they’re going through everyone is there especially if they relate not everyone but I’ve just noticed and also when I open up about a lot and then something someone might relate to they show up after like two months but yk and not always but even if a lot of people see a post about someone talking about what they’re going through some things could lead them to just ignoring it like I won’t mention them thoĀ 

oh okay so I refreshed my cups page on another tab and they’re working on itšŸ˜…nvm then :> I’m fine. I’m not mad I’m just like- idk.Ā