Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 1st, 2025

oh btw i skipped skl at some point I don’t remember when but don’t worry it was scary as *** I’m not doing that again 😭 I did it like twice

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 1st, 2025

oh also I’m addicted to vape 🤷‍♀️ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 1st, 2025

I love music on a different level now 

music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(travis scotttt >>>>)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 1st, 2025

I forgot to say I have to go

also I randomly started getting nauseous 

like I feel car sick 

and my head hurts

and

anyways

i need to

i have to to

byee<33

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 2nd, 2025

Could you eat something when you get home...maybe that would help...

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 2nd, 2025

Ill reply to the stuff later but

i forgot where the crisis lines were 😭 

I kinda need one

right now

and 

I looked it up

obviously

but it’s like idk

none of those are what im looking for

trust I’ve like went through all of those at some point

and

im looking for that thing that like 😭 maybe im talking abt that time a listener reported me but like it was this big list of all sorts of resources like numbers and textlines and stuff and for different countries it was here but I can’t find it anymore 

oh brb

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 3rd, 2025

@iloveyouxx Not sure if it will help, but I found this. (Yes, it's a safe link)

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 3rd, 2025

@slowdecline48

tysm <3 I figured it out back then but this was rlly interesting :0 I just read all of it xD and I don’t like reading. I just needed something to focus on (which..I can’t. I can’t focus…on anything.) but yeah this did help fs 🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 3rd, 2025

how do u feel nauseous if u haven’t ate anything. Is it possible. like not just nauseous like ur literally abt to throw up a three course meal and like you can’t do anything normal or normally because of the nausea. like you can’t talk (i can’t either way cause I lost my voice-) or walk and lying down makes u feel worse but sitting upright makes u feel even worse and there’s no way ur gnna stand 

nd like 

u can’t drink water

is this nausea or nausea nd smth else ;-; 

im not sick.

i don’t even wanna eat tho. first few days I was set on intense exercise and no eating and it didn’t rlly take me a long time to realize I rlly can’t do it. or like…I can’t do as much as I though I could (for he exercise) like my body idk how to explain it I do push myself I do idc if im so tired or my legs are shaking or 

oh i have to go lemme speed this up

but yeah it’s not that tho it’s like

i literally can’t. so now im starving myself even more

and

bro what whatre they saying bro 😭 

i cant

okay i have to go bye 

2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes January 3rd, 2025

@iloveyouxx like stomach pain, you can get nausea from hunger. Speaking from experience, no medical knowledge, but you know that

Hope youre okay <3 

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 3rd, 2025

No one can do intense exercise without eating. Whatever gave you the idea that you could?...

I couldn't do that & would never try. The best athletes out there stay fueled up...like five to seven small meals a day, for a lot of 'em. It's safe to say neither of us is anything close to a pro athlete of any kind.

Starving yourself is not a good idea, Nadia. Sit down & have a salad & fruit juice, at least.

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 4th, 2025

@unassumingEyes @slowdecline48

I wrote a long *** *** and the whole page restarts and it’s gone 😭 

this is so sad I wrote a lot 😭 that I would’ve actually wanted to be read 😭 

but it’s okay ***. to summarize as much as I can because I can genuinely feel myself lose energy to type rn

but I had to go out nd meet w some of my family this morning bc they jst got back from traveling and like idk 

bro 😭 I was gnna vm nd somehow send it here in a link or smth cs my fingers are getting tired but my dads here now

so yeah we were gnna have breakfast and I ate and there was nothing wrong with anything I ate but I had to excuse myself nd spent like 15 minutes in the bathroom throwing up.

a lot of blood. I still have a problem with that :’) but yeah and all the food I ate

nd

i feel 

drained

nd

weaj

okay I can’t anymore bye 

<33

8 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 4th, 2025

I didn’t even know that word censored 

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 4th, 2025
😩😔
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 5th, 2025

@iloveyouxx Hey, what's happening?

Did you eat dinner? If you did then you kept it down, didn't you?

...this post-meal puking has got to stop. You do understand that, right?

load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes January 4th, 2025

@iloveyouxx the first thing- felt. I wrote a response to slow today...huge...

Its gone- i really dk if i can write another xD

The other thing...hope youre feeling better rn. Lots of love and optional warm hugs

4 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 4th, 2025

@unassumingEyes Whatever you'd meant the response to be, I hope there was a good reason for it...all of which is to say: did I p1ss you off? 😕

3 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes January 5th, 2025

@slowdecline48 oh dear, no ofcourse not. Should have been more clear, yeah?

No, i was just thanking you for the advice- im really kinda going blindly in my religious studies, so its well appreciated. I'd already been avoiding the new testement, but now i know what to actually go for. Thank you! 

And i did ask, are you christian? Its probably obviously, but Id rather not assume xD 

Your wise, detailed replies are always appreciated, dont hold back on us! 

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 5th, 2025

🤣 "Christian"? Me?  Nooo, never been one.

I've met quite a few Christians in my life, & had some interesting experiences. A few were unpleasant or annoying; other experiences were eye-opening; a couple times it was just ridiculous. 😆 Met a lot of Christians when I lived in Texas (no surprise there) & more where I am now (ditto), & some of them were my friends. I have studied some of Christianity's history, particularly that of the later Catholic church & the early history of what would later be the Eastern Orthodox church. Fascinating stuff, & it meshes nicely with "Western civ". I've been inside a few different churches, even...but I never bought into their faith. Nor have I ever been seriously tempted, though I've seen it do a lot of good for its followers.

1 reply
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes January 5th, 2025

@slowdecline48 my reply didnt send, again, and i forgot what i said now. 

so, can i know, any religion? or opinion on God? dont worry about offending me, i have no opinion of the matter as of yet. 

@iloveyouxx sorry for invading. also, could you keep drinks down? milkshakes, the like. get something in. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 5th, 2025

….

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 5th, 2025

uhm.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP January 5th, 2025

I feel like I’ve been depending on ppl too much lately