Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I m kinda sick 🥲

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 29th

Hey evweyone so... I want to say that these days I wont be active a lot because I m sick and I cannot focus on the aote right now. I ll log in everyday ofcourse but I wont be that active as before.

Thanks for the understanding 🤍

29
User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 Thursday

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Get well soon bestie❤‍🩹🫂

Sorry I didn't see this before take care 💖

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Luminity125

THanks bestie. Its okie🤍

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws Saturday

@cheerfulKiwi1776

hope  you feel better i kinda not been on much due to health so can relate 

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@stormieandpaws

I m indeed better. Its okay if you are not online as much🤍

We are here for you, if you need anything🫂

Youve got this

User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws 23 hours ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776

thank you did have another doctor appointment today few more answers too hope you feeling ok 

load more
load more
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 Saturday

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Manage your time well! Yeah, getting into school takes a lot of energy and attention, and that's important. Finding a job you really want is very hard in our country. I don't know what the situation is like there. So it's important to prepare well for your future. Anyway, don't worry about not being able to reply in time. We all know that sometimes we can get caught up in real life and need to focus on managing our own lives. Just reply to us whenever you're free. We all understand. 💙

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@aquaGrapes718

Awww that means so much to me. I feel a kind of pressure to answer at all of you sometimes🤍

Thank you for your amazing post🫂

load more