Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I m kinda sick 🥲

Hey evweyone so... I want to say that these days I wont be active a lot because I m sick and I cannot focus on the aote right now. I ll log in everyday ofcourse but I wont be that active as before.

Thanks for the understanding 🤍

29
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Tuesday

@cheerfulKiwi1776

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @CaringEzra @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125 @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture @SelfCareMatters @sabeyesofblue3535 @AiluraTheCat @charmingApple8098 @luvArisu @BlueDarkAurora @curiousbookishness @sympatheticPlace3743 @musawva @KindleMissie @WellsFiction @Angelanj @SlappyMcGee @SunshineJazz @LexListens2025 @Heather225 @agreeableSkies9889 @HopeAura @rainbowBridge46 @Magicpawsoffuture @fossilfellow @Tinywhisper11 @Jeremiah29v11 @jesusredeemedme2425 @HopeWithinDarkness@IzzyGamer @sammylou5 @iluvbirds @justpari9 @unassumingEyes @bobaa13 @SimplyCompassionate @Fatimaishere @trueconfidant123 @humorousCar8048 @unassumingTree3011 @aquaGrapes718 @redStrawberries6067 @indigoTortoise2987 @intuitiveEast6300 @7Bear7 @AddressingBeliefs @mytwistedsoul @LifelD239 @HopeWithinDarkness @abby768 @versatilePerson9751 @bestGlobe2657 @Skeitu @sincereApricot9083 @sarakind @Luminity125 @lunaloveschocolate @Torean @IzzyGamer @Yougotmyback @CaliCo237 @braveUnicorn282 @pinkCherry1616 @amusingTiger9674 @Activaaaa @ClaraField @NoAngel113 @JasperRoot @stormieandpaws @daydreammemories @tidyCranberry5039 @SkilledChatter



User Profile: Torean
Torean Tuesday

I hope you feel lots better soon!

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@Torean

Thank you! Actually got to school today. So much better than before🤍

User Profile: Torean
Torean Wednesday

Super glad to hear that!

load more
load more
User Profile: Ednamius
Ednamius Tuesday

@cheerfulKiwi1776 hey,Kiwi...I'm so sorry to hear that ): 

Being sick can be exhausting and really annoying. It's human to take a break,I would too if I was in your situation! Thank you for being thoughtful and letting us know,take care

Hope you'll get better soon! Goodluck with healing! 

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@Ednamius

I appreciate your loving words🤍

I m kinda better now thank you!

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776

 I hope u feel better soon

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@Magicpawsoffuture

THanks. I m better now🫂

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow Tuesday

@cheerfulKiwi1776 That's totally fine 💗 I hope you get well soon 🍀💜🫂

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@fossilfellow

Thank you so much. I m actually lots better than before✨️

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow Wednesday

@cheerfulKiwi1776 I'm so glad to hear that 💗🥰

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@fossilfellow

✨️🤍🫂

load more
load more
load more

Feel better! Love you!

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thank you thank you. I m feeling so much better🤍

HAYz5kr3.gif

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776 It's okay. Take care of yourself first! 💝

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@aquaGrapes718

Thank you so muchhh🤍

load more

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Take good care of youuu! 💖 ARgucdJK3n7iq.gif

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youuuu🤍

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Wednesday

@cheerfulKiwi1776


bE59PBG1bXBAXwyIT.gif

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Thursday

@Amanda84

Thank you. Feeling so much better now🤍

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul Thursday

@cheerfulKiwi1776 

C5kr6E7dM8IW2lKkXD.gif

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Thursday

@mytwistedsoul


T6DVRofH.gif

load more