Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Space for Space?

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer July 21st

Well... I'm not sure why I'm making this but I guess I decided to make a place where I can express how I feel. Or I guess just to write out all the chaos that's inside my head. Or just completely random things that have nothing at all to do with anything. 🙃

Since Ive never had a place where I've felt safe to express myself I guess this will my little corner of internet where I do feel safe. (Maybe) 

I honestly don't mind replies, just be nice... Please (: 

119
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 21st

Why is everything so hard. I feel like I'm broken. idk how I'm supposed to get over a months worth of schoolwork done in less than 2 weeks. I try so hard everyday, its never enough. I'm not enough. no one sees the work i put into things. No one sees how much I care about things. I don't show it (or say it) but I care so much. Im not good at expressing myself or my feelings and idk why people cant accept that. Everyone thinks that I'm just lazy and don't care about anything. They may not say it but they don't have to. I can see it in their eyes... the way they talk to me. I've had to shrink myself into someone I don't even recognize anymore. I've lost myself. 

I feel so dissociated every single day. I cant remember things. I cant remember what happened yesterday or the day before... or last week. I can only remember bits and pieces, and even that's foggy. I do things and immediately forget what I did or it feels foggy like it happened but I didn't do it or that it happened a long time ago. I don't understand why... its scary. I can barely remember things from when I was little even the happiest memories I have feel foggy. I haven't felt like myself in forever. Life doesn't feel real. nothing around me does. people, places, names, faces, events, it all feels so far away. like I'm watching life happen on a screen trying to run towards it but never getting there. 

idk what's wrong with me. Im scared. I'm so scared. I tell myself that its fine.. that this is fine. but I cant keep lying to myself. I know its not okay. I think a part of me knows this isn't normal... but I'm terrified to ask for help or to admit to others that I'm hurting. I try to keep a smile on my face and act normal but I cant keep up the act anymore. Its exhausting. I'm so tired. so so tired. I just wish I had someone who actually cared. maybe it would make things easier if I knew I had someone with me. But I know that either way I'll still feel like a burden. I always feel like a burden. That I'm not worth it. that everyone would much rather be somewhere else and doing other things rather than to talk with me. And I guess I understand it, most people just hate me anyways. No one really wants me around. 

User Profile: bobaa13
bobaa13 July 21st

You are not broken.. maybe it's because your are under a lot of pressure and stress from a really long timee that's why now your brain feels foggy. Andd really you are trying more than enough it's clearly visible from your post. And pretend to be ok is really exhausting. 🫂

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 21st

@bobaa13

It's okay. thanks for saying, that it means a lot. 

User Profile: ArtisticAngel999
ArtisticAngel999 August 20th

@bobaa13

I really agree with this point here !! ❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: kiwikrshna
kiwikrshna August 13th

@IzzyGamer sounds like burnout, this exact thing happens to me. I know it's hard I hope you're fine now.

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP August 13th

@kiwikrshna

yeah, it probably is. Im fine. 

load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 22nd

I feel so alone. I genuinely don't have the energy to do anything. I feel empty. Nothing makes me happy nothing makes me want to be here anymore. I think I'm getting worse.. so much worse. Idk what to do, I want to feel better but I'm scared of what it feels like to feel this pain everyday. Ik I cant keep living like this, but I've tried everything. Nothing helps. Nothing feels real, I feel so dissociated. I just want to feel like myself again. 

Im just so confused. Im questioning everything. I'm wrong about everything and everything is wrong. I feel like I'm overreacting. About what Im feeling, about my family situation, about everything. That maybye I'm just being lazy and that I shouldn't be bothered by things. There's people who have much worse situations than me so who am I to complain about my own problems. 

No one understands me. No one understands my situation, people just make assumptions and fill in the blanks and end up being wrong. its easier to say I'm fine. It feels automatic atp to just say I'm fine. I think I've gaslighted myself into beliving I'm fine anyways. its not until I break down crying at 12am that I realize maybe I'm not as "fine" as I thought I was. 

I really am alone. I have no one, no one who understands, no one who cares. I could just disappear and no one would come looking for me, no one would ask me if I'm okay, no one would wonder where I went. i show up for others but at the end of the day I have no one to ask me if I'm okay or ask how my day was or ask how I am. Ive stopped expecting anything from anyone, its easier than constantly being disappointed by people. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 24th

Tired, I'm so tired. I feel so alone. How am I supposed to finish a months worth of school work in a little over than a week. I just need a break. Wish it would all stop. I can't do this. I cant. 

User Profile: orangeFootball8208
orangeFootball8208 August 13th

It's okay if you can't finish the homework...

Somethings are better left undone.. give your self some rest...

load more

Love you <3

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thanks, you too. I hope your doing okay, haven't seen you around as much. 

Just taking a self care break <3 Keeping up with a couple of chats but that's it <3

You doing ok?

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I'm glad your doing alright then. 

Not really, but I'll be fine. 🙃

@IzzyGamer

I'm here for you. Even though I'm not around much. <3

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

It's okay, thank you tho it's means a lot. 

hugs

<3

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hugs 🫂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 24th

Im so tired of having to deal with family already. I cant do it anymore, its exhausting having to put up with them every single day. my mom snaps as me over nothing. And look I get it I know things probably aren't easy for her, but she says she'll change and that she'll try to do better but it never happens. She says sorry then just moves on and doesn't try to change things or make things better. And I forgive her for yelling every single time. I'm just done though. I've tried seeing their side, tried to understand why they do the things they do. But no matter how hard I try I still don't understand why they treat me like this. Why they make me feel small, why they make me feel like I don't matter, why they guilt trip me. I don't forgive them for they've done, and I don't trust them anymore. They've broken my trust so many times. I'm just done. both my mom and my dad have said things to me that really hurt. and that plays on repeat in the back of my mind constantly. They've even flat out said that they don't trust me. And tbh I get it, I wouldn't trust me either. Im nothing but a screw up. I cant ever just do something right for once. I just don't understand how they expect me to trust them when they don't even trust me. It just doesn't work that way. I don't feel like a person when I'm around them, I feel like I'm always being controlled by them. I have no privacy. When they read my journal that was the breaking point. I've spent the past year hiding how I feel from them because they used how I felt against me. They always have. They've always expecting me to talk to them about how I feel but how can I when they've always just used it against me. They don't accept me as a person. they never have. Im so shy and introverted and they get mad at me for that. They get mad at me because I have trouble talking to people, they get mad at me because I cant just walk up to someone and start a conversation. They think I'm like them and that its easy for me but its not. It never has been, and I don't understand how they don't see that. I prefer to just stay to myself and be alone. but they take that as a sign that something wrong with me. I'm the type of person that you would never give a second glance to if you passed by me on the street. I just feel so trapped in this place. 

and don't get me wrong my parents overall are great people. That's why I'm so confused, that why I feel like I'm just overreacting. That I'm making a big deal out of nothing. That compared to everyone else this is nothing. I feel like this isn't a valid reason to be upset about. its pathetic really. I just feel so alone. :/ 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 25th

Will I get school done by the end of the month... Idk, idk if I can. Idk if it's even possible. It's probably not tbh. But I want to try, and I have been trying. I just don't know why I can't get myself to do the things I'm supposed to. I just want a break from it all. Idc if it's only for a day all I need is a break. I'm so tired. I somewhat enjoy doing school. So why can't I get myself to do it. Ik I should be taking it seriously. That if I really want to pursue a future with astrophysics then I know I should be doing more. I'm graduating in two years. Two years is nothing. It feels like it's going by too fast and not fast enough. I feel like I'm not smart enough to do it though. 

I'm scared, it's so scary not being able to remember things. It feels like my mind and my body and two separate things. Like I'm living in my head 99% of the time. Idk what to do. I feel broken. Well I guess this is what I get for keeping all my feelings bottled up. Guess my mom was right about one thing. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 26th

Today has been better... But I still feel like I'm falling apart. Even on my "good" days I still feel this pain. I still feel this ache in my chest. It doesn't go away. It just stays and lingers. I still feel dissociated. Nothing around me ever feels real. It's like it's all just a simulation. No one real, I'm not real, nothing real. Life feels like a dream. Idk why but I've felt like this ever since I was young. I cant explain the feeling but I know what it feels like. It wasn't as bad and didn't happen very often but I still felt it. Now it's so much worse. This may sounds stupid but I've always wondered what would happen to me if I was never born. Like I know I wouldn't exist, but how would that work. What would be of me if I was never born. Idek how to explain it but I know what I feel. 

I wasn't supposed to make it this far, I didn't think I would. I didn't think I would make it to see my 16th birthday yet here I am 4 months later still barely alive. Still holding on to the false hope that things will get better. I honestly stopped believing that things would get better a long time ago. Don't really know why I'm still here tbh. Nothing makes me happy, nothing makes me want to be here. It all just feels so pointless. But I'm not in as dark of a place as I was in 6 months ago. I don't believe things got better because I still feel the same way about things. But maybe I just don't feel it as intensely. Idk it doesn't make sense to me. I guess just add that to my list of things that doesn't make sense. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 28th

I feel like I go through these weird phases. Like I go through these really bad patches and then things start to feel better then it gets really bad again, and then repeats. Like rn I'm in the phase where things feel better than usual. I guess a good thing is is that I don't feel as dissociated, so that's good I guess idk. Maybe I've just had a lot of things to distract me today. But tbh I've just stopped letting myself believe that this continue. Bc it always gets bad again at some point. It lasts maybe a week then gets bad again. I wish my life would make sense. But tbh when I start feeling "better" It makes me feel empty. Not like emotionally numb bc I can still feel things but I feel numb is relation to the fact that I don't feel the usual pain I always feel. Idk if that makes any sense at all tbh. It scares me in a way, bc I'm so used to feeling pain and hurt all the time it doesn't feel right for me not to feel it. I've forgotten what it feels like to just feel happy and to feel like okay. That's a reason why I don't know if I want to heal from things bc it scares me know what it feels like to constantly feel pain. Ik that probably sounds selfish of me but it's true. 

I've always felt like I'm an attention seeker tbh. Like when I talk about how I feel I feel like I'm always looking for attention or for someone to just care for once or that I'm looking for pity. And maybe that's true. But there's a part of me that believes that I'm not an attention seeker bc I hide how I feel. I bury it and push it away. And when I do share how I feel that's bc I feel like I'm at my breaking point... That all I want is just someone to talk to. And for someone to listen without judging me or dismissing me or trying to solve all my problems for me. Idk. Idk idk idk. Nothing makes sense. I feel like I'm always questioning something about myself. Idk who I am anymore. 

User Profile: orangeFootball8208
orangeFootball8208 August 13th

The truth is. That you have always loved the way you used to be. When you use to feel atleast. Now it's so terrible for you. Not feeling...is like a curse. For the person that God has made you...

Feeling pain. Was always a part of you... You love to carry the pain of other people within you. That makes you feel alive and honest with yourself...

It gives you the strength to aim towards reaching out to the broken people...and the people who are lost... They have lost all purpose in life... You care about them. And this comes to you very naturally.

Please try to remind yourself who you are...

I know you'll make it. Things are starting to get better already. I know that about you 🫂

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP August 13th

@orangeFootball8208

I guess your right.. I've always been there for others and just ignored how I've felt. my feelings always seem too big and scary to deal with most of the time. I tend to care very deeply about ppl I always have. its both a blessing and curse sometimes. Most ppl don't really care about me even tho I care about them. and tbh that's prob my fault I don't ever say that I care. I'm just not good with words, I try to show I care tho by doing other things. 

Idk if things are getting better, its just hard to remind myself of who I am when idek who I am anymore. Its not like anything really makes me happy anyways. I don't feel like I have a purpose here. 

load more
User Profile: orangeFootball8208
orangeFootball8208 August 13th

The truth is. That you have always loved the way you used to be. When you use to feel atleast. Now it's so terrible for you. Not feeling...is like a curse. For the person that God has made you...

Feeling pain. Was always a part of you... You love to carry the pain of other people within you. That makes you feel alive and honest with yourself...

It gives you the strength to aim towards reaching out to the broken people...and the people who are lost... They have lost all purpose in life... You care about them. And this comes to you very naturally.

Please try to remind yourself who you are...

I know you'll make it. Things are starting to get better already. I know that about you 🫂

load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 29th

I feel like leaving cups... Ik I won't actually leave but I feel like leaving. I feel so alone here too. I don't really belong here. I hate going into group rooms nowadays, so many cliques and ppl breaking rules and it's triggering. It doesn't feel the same here anymore. A lot of my friends have either aged up or aren't active anymore. Idk why I stay, maybe it's bc I keep looking for support here even tho I never find it. Forums are honestly much better, much more active in forums anyways. If I left tho I honestly kinda doubt anyone would miss me, or even really notice I left. I feel like I don't fit in here. I don't belong anywhere. I'm just like a shadow that floats through and leaves again without anyone ever noticing. It doesn't matter how hard I try. It's never enough. 

No one understands, I always get dismissed or blown off like I'm nothing. And maybe I am nothing. I've never mattered to anyone. People can say they care a million times and I still wouldn't believe it bc it's the way they look at me and the tone in their voice that tells me they don't. I don't belong. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 29th

@IzzyGamer Hey Izzy :) I hope you don't mind me popping in here. I've heard this from a few other teens. I'm sorry the rooms are like that on the teen side. Tbh I prefer the forums too. 

I relate to a lot of the things you wrote here. It's not easy feeling like you don't belong anywhere. I can relate to the lack of support too, although I think that's probably my own fault. You're the person who's there for everyone else but when you need someone, everyone disappears. You learn to hold your tongue, keep your thoughts and feeling to yourself. But that's painful too. 

I know I'm just a stranger on the Internet but you do matter Izzy. I think maybe that's just what we tell ourselves to excuse or justify other's mistreatment of us. The problem with that is that we start to believe it and once it sprouts, it spreads but you are worthy and deserving of kindness, compassion and love. 💙
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 29th

@mytwistedsoul

Hey, it's fine I don't mind. I feel like the situation has gotten worse over the year I've been here. It's okay I guess. 

It's just hard when I feel so alone all the time. Never used to feel this way idk why I do now. 



User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 30th

@IzzyGamer I think it sometimes takes time for things to build up. Maybe we're hopeful in the beginning but after a while we start to lose the hope that things will change or get better. 



User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 30th

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah I guess that makes sense. 

load more
User Profile: orangeFootball8208
orangeFootball8208 August 13th

Hey, it's okay to feel like that.

I know exactly how you feel.

And this is terrible.

It's literally the most difficult time of your life.

But you are not alone.

You are loved.

load more
load more

I would miss you, and you do belong <3

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thanks. 

load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP July 30th

I feel like crying..  I'm just so overwhelmed and idk what to do. I feel so stupid. How did I ever think I could do this in one week. Ik it wasn't possible ik it wasn't. But I tried anyways bc what else am I supposed to do. It's so pathetic. Idk what I'm doing. I've been kinda sick since yesterday which is just honestly making things worse bc I feel lazy and useless for not being able to do anything. I really am trying, but there's only so much I can do. I'm just so tired. Sleeping doesn't fix it. It's not like I really sleep anyways, my sleep schedule is seriously messed up. I end up laying awake until 11pm every night then fall asleep but still wake up multiple times during the night. I tell myself this is fine, that everything's fine, that I'll figure it out. I just need to get through this then maybe I can have a bit of a break. I need to try. I have to try, and maybe then I can get through this.