Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Space for Space?

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer July 21st

Well... I'm not sure why I'm making this but I guess I decided to make a place where I can express how I feel. Or I guess just to write out all the chaos that's inside my head. Or just completely random things that have nothing at all to do with anything. 🙃

Since Ive never had a place where I've felt safe to express myself I guess this will my little corner of internet where I do feel safe. (Maybe) 

I honestly don't mind replies, just be nice... Please (: 

119
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 3rd

Have a soccer game today. Kinda nervous about it tbh. But tbf I'm always nervous before games. At least it's a home game tho, so I'm kinda relieved about that. At least we don't have to travel to a different school. I usually like the traveling part bc I get to get away from my family for a while but there's honestly just something about home games that seems really special too. It's just the atmosphere of it that I think makes it feel that way. Idrk what to expect from today's game bc the school we play is ranked below a team that we beat by a significant margin... But this team has also been pretty even with us before in the past. I cant remember if we won or lost to them last year tho. I only remember bits and pieces of it. But at the same time they could have also lost a lot of players last year and have a bunch of new ppl so idk. Haven't looked that far into their stats. I just hope we play better today than we did last game. We honestly played kinda bad the last game we had. Idk what it is about that team but we always do kinda bad when we play them. We had to travel to them this year and they have a really small field and we always seem to struggle with it idk why. We did win that game but we played badly. I think it was the way we went into it tho that kinda messed up everything. Like it wasn't as positive or supportive as it usually is. Like everyone just seemed really... Upset? Idk not really upset but like not really supportive either. Idk what I'm trying to say, can't think of the word. Anyways there was a couple ppl who just seemed liked ticked off and we went into the game that way and I could feel like tension kind of. And it made me really stressed out and I played kinda bad bc of that. I honestly kinda gave up within the last 10 minutes but it's whatever. 

I'm just so exhausted from all these games tho. We had three games last week we have three games this week. It's just like back to back games and I'm so tired. Thankfully we won't have practice tmmr or Monday so I guess that's good. We do have a game Saturday but we play a easier team so it shouldn't be that bad. I'm just glad to get a bit of a break. I'm trying to get more sleep bc ik my body needs it but I still wake up every morning feeling tired. And I'm dealing with bad shin splints too which is just great. Idk, Ik I'm kinda complaining a lot but I am excited for today. I just hope it all goes well. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 3rd

@IzzyGamer Good luck! We're cheering you on! 💙 ⚽ 💙


User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 4th

/Update/ 

We won! The score was 2-1. Honestly so exciting bc we haven't beat this team in 5 years. Thought we did pretty well overall, there was maybe a couple of things that could be worked on but it wasn't horrible. Wasn't as bad as our last game so that's good (: I also had 2 shots the first almost went in and the second wasn't really a shot but it was close enough. I'm just glad that we get tomorrow off from practice. Definitely going to use it for some much needed rest. 🙃

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th

@IzzyGamer Congratulations! 🥳

load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 4th

its actually terrifying to think how bad my memory has gotten. idk how this happened, it started to get really bad a few weeks ago when I was like really dissociated for a week. like before that I was starting to not be able to remember things but now its gotten kinda bad. I think yesterday was when I noticed that it had gotten worse. I was working on a school assignment and was trying to set something up on my laptop. I literally used this exact thing I was trying to set up like a week ago and I couldn't for life of me seem to figure out how to do it again. I thought I was doing everything right so I came to the conclusion that something was broken so went down this rabbit hole of trying to troubleshoot it. the whole time tho I had this feeling that I was forgetting something or was missing something but I couldn't figure out what it was. Eventually I looked at the instructions on how to do it correctly and figured out that I wasn't even doing it correctly to begin with. Felt like an idiot after that, but I just don't understand how I forgot that quickly how to do it. before yesterday I've set the same thing up at least a dozen times and it worked perfectly. 

I genuinely don't understand why I'm having so many problems with my memory. its actually so scary. its kinda ironic tho bc the things that I so badly wish I could forget never seem to fade. Its kinda weird tho bc when I try to remember what happened I cant recall all the details or remember it as well. but when I get triggered i remember it so clearly. idk. I can barely remember what happened yesterday, ik I did school, ik I had a soccer game, but those are just the facts of what happened. Like logically I know it happened but when I try to recall actual things that happened it feels like so distant and foggy. Like the memories are already fading. With every memory that fades it feels like part of me I fading along with it. idrk who I am anymore tbh. idk how to describe it, but its like ik what I like doing, like I like drawing, reading, painting, astronomy, etc etc. But I don't really know what I like doing. that doesn't really make sense but idk how to explain it. its like part of me knows logically what I "enjoy" but those are just the facts, its what I see when I walk into my room, what I hear when others talk about me. but its not me. I don't feel like myself. idk who I am, what I am, why i'm here. idk what I'm doing. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 5th

Yk I kinda feel like being on cups is more triggering for me than when I'm not here. What I mean is that I find I'm always getting myself triggered by being on here. Forums aren't as bad (sometimes it is) but I think it's mostly the group rooms. And I've been trying to stay out of them bc of that but idk sometimes I just like lurking. I really need to stop doing that... Idk why I'm getting so triggered being here tho. Sometimes it gets to the point where I get suicidal bc of it. It's not very often and I'm trying my best to manage it but it still happens.... It sort of happened last night too... I actually hate being triggered so badly, I hate it. Whenever I get triggered it always gets so bad so quickly. Like I need a release or for the pain to stop or just anything. Side note tho I haven't sh in a few weeks so I guess that's good. Idk why but I find myself craving sh sometimes. Maybe that's just me but I like want the pain, I want to see the marks. But ik I always hate myself later bc then I have a new scar to look at. I guess at first I kinda liked the scars but now I actually hate looking at them. I genuinely hate having to see them. Some of the oldest ones have sort of faded but I can still see them and it drives me crazy. I hate having to try to hide them from family. They wouldn't understand why I sh, well actually the reason I sh is mostly bc of them but still. My parents don't really understand me to begin with. Pretty sure they've kinda just given up trying with me. Just a hopeless cause tbh. Idk maybe I should stop rambling and actually go do smth I've been putting off. Well I haven't really been putting it off I've just had literally no time. Yeah so maybe I'll go work on that painting in a while. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 5th

I actually don't understand why I feel like this. Like literally nothing is wrong, I've had a pretty decent day so why do I feel sad and like overwhelmed? I don't understand, it doesn't make sense to me. Idk why I'm like this, idk why I get these random waves of sadness when nothing is wrong. And idek if I'd call it being sad it's more like I'm feeling overwhelmed but what am I overwhelmed by? Like I have the physical symptoms of overwhelm but idk what's causing it. god why can't anything just make sense. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 6th

Why is loneliness acc so hard to deal with. I just can't with this rn. Idek if it's that I'm lonely, it kinda feels that way but idk. Just feels so lonely to know that I don't really have anyone to talk to. I seriously considered calling one of my "friends" to talk to. But quickly decided against that. Don't really know if we're friends anymore it's not like we talk very often anymore and it feels like I'm the one keeping the friendship going when it should honestly just end. We've kinda just drifted apart over the years. Idk. Just wish I had someone to talk to. I guess I'm just having a really rough night. Probably will end up doing something stupid later. Anddd I'll probably regret doing it as well. 

load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 6th

Really struggling already today. It's only 11am but everything already feels so hard. I cant think clearly. Been pretty dissociated for some reason. I ended up talking with 988 last night.. despite usually hating talking with them. I couldn't get through the whole conversation I lasted maybe 15 minutes then I just couldn't anymore. I've literally talked with them so much that i already know how the whole interaction goes. Idk I just don't feel right talking with them anymore...It just feels so weird imo. It all feels just kinda scripted, that they don't really care and just want to get through the conversation as quickly as possible. And yes ik that it's really only to ensure your immediate safety and to offer brief support but they always say that you can message or call or whatever whenever you need to, even if it's not really a crisis. Idk, idk why I did it tbh, I was kinda in a crisis (still kinda am) but I just wanted someone to talk to I guess. Idk. 

I hate waking up every morning. I hate having to wake up to the same problems. Acting like I'm fine when I'm not. Always putting up the appearance that everything is okay. But I can't do it anymore. There's only so much I can take, and I'm really starting to reach a breaking point. Maybe I should actually take it seriously when I start to feel triggered. I started to feel like I was getting triggered yesterday but didn't really pay much attention to it until it was already too late. I honestly don't know how I manage to get through those situations. Nothing ever helps. Nothing. I try to distract myself but my head just won't shut up. I just want the pain to stop. So badly do I just want It to end. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 6th

Can't believe I'm at the point again where I want to commit. Ughhh I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling overwhelmed and tired of hurting when idek what I'm overwhelmed and tired from. Literally nothing is wrong so then why do I so badly want to attempt. Idk if I'll make it to my 17 birthday tbh. I wasn't supposed to make it to 16 but here I am. But now I really really don't think I'll make it to 17. I just hate life so much. Acc hate it. Shouldn't have ever been born. I know I'm getting worse, and Ik I should ask for help. If only I wasn't so stubborn then maybe I could find the courage in me to actually try. If I continue this way I might attempt within the next few days. Idkkkk. Idk. I just need to stop talking. 

load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 7th

Idk what I'm doing here. I just hate myself so much, hate my life, hate everything. I just want to do it. so badly do I just want it to be over... but I've been doing some thinking. And I think that bc of one post here on cups I found a reason to keep living. Idk why but I had this idea in my head that you had to have some big thing as a reason to keep living. that's why when I was asked i'd always say there was nothing keeping me from commiting. but that post kinda made me realize that there is a lot of small things as well. I think my reason tho is that I'll never get to see the stars again. 

And I'm not saying that bc of this I'm suddenly better, the pain is still overwhelming and I do still think about commiting every single day. But maybe for now I found reason to hold on for just a little longer. Whether it will be enough to keep me here I don't know. When all you want is for the pain to stop its so incredibly difficult to hold onto that reason. Like I said before I'm still considering whether or not to attempt. idk, I still have a lot to think abt. All I want is for the pain to stop. :/ 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 7th

I cant do this, I can't do this, I cant do this. I'm not cut out for living life. I just want it all to end. I cant do this anymore. I'm trying so hard. So freaking hard but I just can't. It needs to stop. I need it stop so badly. It won't end. It won't stop. Maybe I'll just do it. Maybe this time I won't be such a coward. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 8th

@IzzyGamer Hey you 💙 Let's just take one slow breath together right now. I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now. I can't promise you that things get better but somethings are easier to deal with when you're out from under your parents and you have more control over your life. 



User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 8th

@mytwistedsoul

I just need to get away from them. I can't do this for another 2 years. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 8th

@IzzyGamer Is there a grandparent or other relative you could stay with? Or maybe an after school job you could do? Something you can do to avoid being around them. I understand too if that's not possible. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 8th

@mytwistedsoul

Not really, most of my family live hours away and idk how much I really trust them either. I have soccer pretty much everyday so I mean I guess I get at least a couple hours away from them with that. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 8th

@IzzyGamer It's not easy. I was where you are once upon a time. I just don't want you to use a permanent solution for a problem that you'll have more control over when you're a couple of years older. If you go off to college or trade school you can always use the excuse that you've got too much school work to come home weekends or holidays. I know it doesn't really help in the moment right now but maybe it'll give you a little hope for a future. 💙 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 9th

@mytwistedsoul

Idk, I guess so. I'm trying to hold on but it's all just so hard. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 9th

@IzzyGamer All me or anyone can really ask is that you try 💜 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 9th

im acc so tired. Like physically tired I mean. We had a game yesterday.. it was kinda rough ngl. we lost 3-0. Finally we lost our win streak of 7-0. we had the same 11 ppl on the field the whole time. We had no subs yesterday. 1 person was injured so couldn't play, and another person was "sick" so didn't show up. then after halftime someone got injured so we had to play with 10 ppl instead of 11. I played striker in the first half then got moved to defense after the second half. I acc hate defense, I've never really played defense before at varsity level so it was interesting... defense just stresses me out. I am not a defender I play offense not defense. everyone says I did good tho as defense so idk. I know how to defend in general and like know the basics of playing in a defense role just from watching everyone else do it. But idk I really just hate defense. I guess its fine tho, I'll play it if I have to and yesterday I had to. I was really the only one they could pull down as defense bc I'm the one with the most expierence and there wasn't anyone else. Its just exhausting having to play a full 80 minutes every single game without a break. Im acc so tired. Yesterday was just rough, I was running all over as striker trying to cover the right side as well, bc the wing just wasn't there when they were needed. And ik its not their fault bc they've never played soccer before this, but I mean they should have a general idea of where to be. We've gone over this in practice so many times. And I was doing my best to help out as well but its just hard to do that when your in game bc you don't have the chance to stop and explain everything. I was already exhausted by halftime. 

I'm not looking forward to practice this evening either. Practice is an hour longer today which is just great. I'm just not in the mood for this today. I slept 9 hours last night and I'm still exhausted. I have bruises all over my arms and this weird bruise on my hand. have one on my face somehow? My thigh hurts pretty bad from a bruise as well. and I got stepped on a couple times.. so basically my whole body is just in pain and tired. And we have another game tmr. 🫠 I honestly dunno how this is going to work out. I might be put as defense again (yay) and we might be playing a person down depending on whose injured and if one specific person bothers to show up. So.. this could be... interesting to say the least. Cant wait till the weekend. And thank god we don't have another game for a week after  tomorrows. Maybe tomorrows game will be fine tho... if we just have 3 defenders like we started with yesterday. We had started with 3 defense yesterday and 4 midfield but had to pull one of our midfield back to defense bc defense was kinda struggling with only having 3. but tmr might be fine with 3 defense, the team we play seems to be an easier team. Idk I guess we'll just see how it goes. Hopefully coach wont like completely work us to death today. I don't think I'll survive if she does. well at least there's only 3 more days till the weekend. at least I have that to look forward to. Its really the only way I manage to make it through a week of practice. by telling myself that its almost the weekend till I can get a break. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 10th

Im actually exhausted today. I slept an hour longer than I normally do today and I'm still so tired. I have to leave for a game in like an hour. We don't play till 4pm but the bus is leaving at 1:45. the school we play isn't even that far away so idk why we are leaving so early. well I mean we have to be there an hour early to warm up but it still seems like we are leaving kinda early. All I want to do is get through this and come home. Im really not in the mood for being around ppl today. I really don't want to go and be around a bunch of people rn, I just want to go somewhere and hide for a while. I just want to sleep, I'm so tired. Idk if I'll end up doing good or bad today at the game, I'm just feeling really out of it and dissociated so this could be interesting. I really really don't want to be around ppl. My body hurts, I'm tired, and all I want to do is sleep and not wake up for a long time. despite this tho I still hope that I'll have a good time. Hopefully it all goes well. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 11th

So uhm.. we won our game today 10-0. I think it went decently well. I ended up having to play defense, which I guess wasn't so bad since it was an easier team, but it still kinda stresses me out. I got to play forward towards the end of the game tho which I liked. Somehow tho I ended up getting hit pretty hard in the side of the head. Their defense was trying to clear the ball I ran up to try to take it and ended up getting hit. Was a bit dizzy and disoriented ended up being taken off the field. Have a bit of a headache now but it's not as bad as it was before. Well actually it wasn't that bad to begin with but it definitely feels a little better. Hopefully I don't have a concussion, but I guess I won't know till tomorrow depending on how I feel. I don't think I have a concussion but idk. Thankfully we don't have practice tmmr which is good. I'll get a couple days to rest. I just have to be checked by our trainer on Monday to make sure I'm okay to play. I just really hope I don't have a concussion I reallyyyyy don't want to have to go to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor so bad. I hate it so much. It's acc so stressful. I hate ppl touching me, and asking me so many questions. And ik they're just trying to help but it makes me so uncomfortable and stresses me out. Idk hopefully I'll be ok. 

load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 11th

Well good news is I don't think I have a concussion. I feel pretty okay today mostly. Not really dizzy or disoriented or nauseated which is good sign. Just have a bit of a headache still but its not as bad. and tbh its not even really a headache its just kinda the feeling you would get before you get a headache if that makes sense. My face is just kinda sore tho, and ive got a couple of smaller bruises by my eye and nose. I think I'll be okay tho, probably just gonna take it easy and rest today. try to do a little bit of school work. Im really glad that we don't have practice today, I really badly needed a couple days to rest, and now we wont have practice till Monday. Is it bad tho if I cant really remember what happened? like ik one of the signs of a concussion is not being able to remember what happened. I mean I can remember most of what happened but there's certain parts that I literally cant remember. And the whole thing already feels kinda foggy and distant. Well I mean this could also just be the fact that my memory lately has sucked and this is just "normal" for me but idk. 

Anyways, other than all of this my mental health recently has been fine I guess? idk been too tired and busy to have the time to think clearly. Oh and I'm pretty certain that my mom went through my laptop yesterday when I was at the game. Well I don't think she went through everything, I'm pretty sure it was just my Google searches. But its actually starting to stress me out so much. Im usually pretty good at remembering to log out of my account on my laptop so she cant get into it but I forgot to yesterday. I had to change the password to my account on my laptop bc of this. Also had to add a password to my phone bc she would go through my phone constantly before I did it. I swear I have absolutely no privacy with my parents. They always want to know what I'm doing. And its not like I'm even doing anything bad its just the fact that my parents don't trust me. They say they do, but when they go through my stuff then they obviously don't. It's a struggle to try to hide cups from them. when they read my journal they figured out I used cups but I lied and told them that I wasn't using it anymore. Cups is the one place where I at least have a place to express myself and have friends. But they don't see that, My parents would never understand what this place means to me. They only see the bad in it, especially my mom. They think its bad bc I'm talking to strangers on the internet about my problems. And I can understand where they're coming from with that, but I'm not stupid. Im not dumb enough to break the rules here or to connect offsite with someone, etc. After what happened to me before I'm incredibly hesitant to trust ppl on the internet. But my parents still don't trust me. and I doubt they ever will. I don't understand how they expect me to trust them when they don't even trust me. That's not how trust works. yk I read this quote and its something along the lines of "trust is like a crumpled piece of paper, you can smooth it over but it wont ever be the same again" and this quote really stuck with me. Idk I just wish I could run away. Anything would be better than being here with my parents. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 12th

Been having strong urges to sh rn. And I think that's probably my fault tbh. I think I kinda triggered myself. But it's also bc of of cups. I'm still stupid enough to go Into gcs. It's actually so triggering, no one puts trigger warnings before their messages like they're supposed to for stuff like sh. I get triggered all the time in gcs. Idk why I can't just stay away. Why am I so stupid. Just hate myself so much. Will probably end up sh tbh. I've been like 3-4 weeks clean I think. I acc hate life so much. Just wish it was over. 

load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 13th

I relapsed into sh yesterday. After like 3 weeks I relapsed. Idk why I did it tbh. I keep getting myself triggered and idk why. Maybe I do it on purpose, but I feel like I have so many triggers that I can't keep track of it all. And sometimes I get triggered by the most random things. Other times I get triggered by the same things I've done thousands of times and never got triggered by it before. Nothing makes sense anymore 

Anyways I think I'm kinda feeling a little better today. Still having dull headaches off and on no other symptoms of a concussion tho so I guess that's good. My face is still kinda sore tho. And it doesn't help that my glasses rest right where the bruise on my nose is. It's okay tho I guess. I'm just glad I don't have a concussion. Genuinely don't want to have to deal with that again. I had a minor concussion last year bc of the same thing, I got hit in the head with the ball. I genuinely felt so helpless that whole time bc I literally wasn't allowed to do anything. I couldn't be on my phone, couldn't really read anything. Basically anything that required my brain to do work I wasn't allowed to do. And ik that a concussion is a serious thing but I seriously felt so helpless. I don't think I have ever felt more useless in my entire life. I had a much worse concussion when I was younger as well so I guess I should be thankful that it wasn't as serious as that one was. So I've basically had 2 concussions in the span of 16 years. 

I managed to get two of my math tests for school done today. That was the main thing that needed to be done so I'm glad I was able to get it done. I think I did pretty alright but I'll have to submit them and see how I did. I saw one of my old friends today, don't know how I feel abt that tbh. Idk if we're really friends tbh. She's told me before that I'm one of her favorite ppl, but she's never been the one to text me first, or ask me how I'm doing, or like anything. I've always been the one kinda putting in the work of this friendship. After a while I just sort of gave up. Just stopped trying to see if she'd notice. And I don't think she really has. It's fine tho I guess. Just hurts to watch a friendship that's lasted for 8 years just kinda die over time. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 13th

Why does everything hurt so freaking bad. I don't want to do it. But I want the pain to stop. It doesn't get better, and I'm sick and tired of hearing that time heals everything, and that it will get better. I've been telling myself that for 2 years and it's only ever gotten worse. It doesn't get better. Once you get yourself into this you can't get yourself out. I cant go through life always feeling this way. Feeling so much hurt and pain and grief and overwhelm. Nothing helps, literally nothing helps. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I just feel so empty. Probably end up relapsing again tonight. Maybe that will get rid of the pain. 

load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 14th

Whats the point of trying? I don't see the point to things anymore, it all just hurts too much. I cant anymore. I'll never, ever, be able to get away from it all. My dad keeps bringing up me going to college at a local college like 45 min away from where I live. I don't think he wants me to go somewhere far from home. And I can possibly see the benefits of going to a college close to home. I could come home every night and not have to pay to stay in a dorm, I wouldn't have to pay for a separate place to live, I could save up money to buy a place of my own someday. My dad read an article a few years ago about how you could essentially live at home for 4 years and I would put away money to save up for a house or apartment or whatever during that time. and when I do buy a place of my own I could do it without having to worry so much about being in debt. And I know that's probably a smart Idea, but I genuinely cant live in this house for another 6 years. I cant do it. I would probably commit if I knew I was stuck here for that long. I can barely handle the idea of being trapped here for 2 years, I don't think I could handle being here for 6 years. I know I'm still only a junior in hs but last night I was looking at other college options. The school my dad keeps hinting to me is kinda really big ngl, I don't really know if I want to go to a college with a ton of people. Something smaller sounds a lot better... a lot less overhwelming imo. Anyways I was looking into some options both in state and out of state options. And I found a school that looks really good, its in state and around 1 hour and 45 min from where I live. It has a lot of research options for what I want to study. I also found another one that's out of state I think it was like 4-5 hours away. I also figured out that if I want to study astrophysics It would be best to major in physics and have a focus of astrophysics instead of having astrophysics as my major. bc if I do purely astrophysics as a major then I'm kinda locked into that path. But if i graduate as a physics major I have a lot of different options if my interests change later. I'm kinda torn about if I want to go to school in state or out of state tho. If I go to school in state then I can basically get in for free bc of a program my state offers. I can basically get an education anywhere in state for free. which is actually really really good. But if I go out of state then I don't get that luxury. But the school I liked is in state and It has a lot of perks along with it, but I don't like how close to home it is. I know I don't need to decide anything rn but I'm so torn as to whether I want to go to college that close to home. I was looking at other out of state options and one I was looking at is a really really good school but its like really big. but its also like one of the best colleges for this subject I want to possibly do. and this school Is farther away like 5-6 ish hours. Idk I'm just so conflicted. 

All I want is to get away from this place, I just want to leave and never, ever, come back. If I could I would just leave rn and cut off contact with them. I cant do that tho. I cant even drive so its not like I can go anywhere. Probably not a smart idea either. I just hate ppl so much. Hate everyone. I relapsed last night too... I just need the pain to stop. So badly do I need it to stop. I cant keep doing this. 

User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer OP September 15th

It hurts so much. I don't understand why this happening. I want it to stop. Nothings working, Nothings helping. I have no one, I'm just so alone and scared and tired. No one has any idea of how much it all hurts. Im in so much pain its just unbearable. I cant do this anymore. I so badly want the pain to stop. I need it to stop. I want it to end. Life will never get better. It wont. I probably sound annoying atp. Need to just shut up and stop complaining. 

load more