[Archived] New LDP Mentor Leader: DreamTouch
Hello everyone! I am extremely excited to announce our new Leadership Developement Program (LDP) Mentor Leader - @DreamTouch!
I am happy to announce that Dream will be stepping into the role of a Mentor Leader for the LDP. Their diligence and dedication has been a true asset to the team and I am very grateful to get the chance to work alongside Dream and deliver to you a program that does nothing but benefit you. In my tireless attempts to refine the program, Dream will bring and do wonders!
So, please, everyone join me in congratulating @DreamTouch and welcoming them to the LDP team!

@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Congratulations @Dreamtouch
🥳🥳🥳
@blissfulForest7074
Thank you, Forest! ❤️
Congratulations!! @DreamTouch
Keep up the great work 🤍✨
@tinyDream
Thank you :)
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
@DreamTouch Congratulations, Dreamie! So happy for you, and so proud! ❤️❤️
@robynlouise
Thanks, Robyn ❤️
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
@DreamTouch
Hi Dream! 😊❤️ congrats and *high fives* my friend!
@SparkyGizmo
Thank you, Gizmo ❤️
Congratulations @DreamTouch , look forward to many more encounters and conversations. 🎉🥳
@EmpatheticRabbit
Thank you ❤️
yayyy @DreamTouch for another beautiful feather on your hat. Congrats 🧡🤗