Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Rounds, 27: What do you wish people understood about your inner world?

User Profile: Melss27
Melss27 April 14th, 2025

Hey everyone! How are you doing? I hope you’re excited for this round of polls! This week's poll theme is The Inner World – Exploring Your Mind and Emotions! Hope you enjoy it!💗 


Please answer before Friday so that they get counted! You can still take part afterward, it just won't be counted in the final poll results once they are posted. Please select only 1 option, choose the most relevant one!



What do you wish people understood about your inner world?

  1. It’s louder than it looks
  2. It’s softer than people think
  3. It changes all the time
  4. It’s hard to put into words
  5. I’m still figuring it out myself


🔦Join the rest of the polls here. 


📢This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team. Learn more about the program here. 



17
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 April 15th, 2025

@Melss27 It's hard to put in words

User Profile: posycat
posycat April 15th, 2025

@Melss27number1

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat April 16th, 2025
  1. It changes all the time
  2. It’s hard to put into words
  3. I’m still figuring it out myself
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker April 16th, 2025

@Melss27

4

User Profile: dandelion136
dandelion136 April 16th, 2025

@Melss27

#3

User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws April 17th, 2025

@Melss27

I’m still figuring it out myself  within our world like a one that we always finding new parts to it. we can see the inside world but it like  has lands we not fully seen yet and even others hiding within them spots. yes it also hard to put into words that others can understand.

User Profile: WalkingSoftly
WalkingSoftly April 18th, 2025

@Melss27

#6 - It's my world - If I want to share my world with you, or you see me sharing my world - please respect it.