Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 22nd, 2023

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

73
User Profile: enthusiasticBeach8170
enthusiasticBeach8170 September 3rd, 2023

@Hope At first a teacher and then a singer or lyricist now I wanna be a criminologist

September 4th, 2023

@HopeI wanted to be an artist but currently I am preparing for medical studies😅

User Profile: determinedPrune5176
determinedPrune5176 September 4th, 2023

@Hope As a child I've always wanted to be a star. I was obsessed with Hannah Montana on TV and I wanted to become her. I used to think that idols would have perfect lives and well liked. They also lived lives in luxury and always seemed like they enjoyed what they did like singing or dancing. But looking back, I was so wrong. Now, my opinions have definitely changed because I see how miserable some pop stars are.

User Profile: carefulLunch1862
carefulLunch1862 September 5th, 2023

A doctor, a veterinarian, a marine biologist, financially stable and mentally fulfilled, happy

User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei September 5th, 2023

To be honest I always thought it was weird that I never knew or cared about what I wanted to be when I grew up, but now I just feel like I'm not going to grow up like maybe I'll die young. Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way?

User Profile: PrincessPunch
PrincessPunch September 6th, 2023

i wanted to be an alu🥔 because I was obsessively in love with French fries.🍟

User Profile: OnlyDarkness
OnlyDarkness September 7th, 2023

@Hope Of course and actor. I’ve been acting like confused fool my whole life . Talk about typecast.🤔


User Profile: alwaysok
alwaysok September 7th, 2023

@HopeI hope to become a scientist or engineer, which is the dream of many kids my age in China. I want to discover something or do something for humanity. However, not everyone can have such a profession, and it's quite clear that I am a fool. I try my best to do many things, but I always fail.

I am pursuing a Ph.D. in computer science, and I really want to brag about it to others. I have also done some work in this field. Many people in this field are very talented. I always feel like I am a fake person, and many of my efforts are in vain and meaningless.

I hate my dreams; they haunt me, and they seem like very noble dreams. But without them, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to go on, yet I can't reach them.

User Profile: KrazyHeart
KrazyHeart September 9th, 2023

@Hope
I dreamed of becoming a traveler as a child, but now all I want is to be a child again

User Profile: Nogawastaken
Nogawastaken September 11th, 2023

@Hope

As a child I wanted to be the first one to cure vitiligo since I got that (vitiligo) at such a young age
but I have now accepted it as a part of me and my goals have changed...
Crazy how fast we can go against our own past self's thoughts