Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 22nd, 2023

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

73
User Profile: Buzzingbeezon
Buzzingbeezon August 22nd, 2023

@Hope

At first nun, then movie director.

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 August 22nd, 2023

@Hope

as a child, i wanted to be someone in this world that would make my parents proud of me!

2 replies
User Profile: niceSea1350
niceSea1350 October 17th, 2023

@NewYorker11  That is all I ever wanted, too, and I thought I was a lone wolf.  ha!  Thank you for sharing!

1 reply
User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 October 17th, 2023

@niceSea1350

hi there! no problem, and thanks for the comment! 

i think that no one in this world is alone in what they are going through and/or who they are...

sometimes, it just takes opening up to someone who you can relate to!

load more
load more
User Profile: WinterRose9
WinterRose9 August 22nd, 2023

@Hope At first Paramedic, then videogame designer

User Profile: Gabrielamtineo
Gabrielamtineo August 23rd, 2023

A kind and helpful doctor like Patch Adams

User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg August 23rd, 2023
@Hope

I never got a choice, really.
My path was made by one of my parents.
I was to become a therapist.
💙Well, I'd rather be here💙
✨️💙✨️
✨️
User Profile: Taylorvoga12605
Taylorvoga12605 August 24th, 2023

@Hope

Haha, for some reason I always wanted to become an Idol lol. As a kid I was really active when it came to performing arts, whether it was singing, dancing, acting... I really wanted to become a performer as a child, I kept thinking of attending award shows and meeting other personalities.

User Profile: apobangpo
apobangpo August 25th, 2023

I wanted to be an astronaut ^^

1 reply
User Profile: wildflower999
wildflower999 October 16th, 2023

@apobangpo

me too hehe. Just because I loved night sky :) 

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 25th, 2023

@Hope

I wanted to be everything! 😂

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers August 30th, 2023

@Hope

when I was little I wanted to be an entrepreneur

5 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Wow, that is intriguing. I hope you are able to make it true someday. ✨😊

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers August 30th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

i'm actually thinking of being an author :P hehe. thank you though 💕

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

And you do have the potential, Ni 💪🫶

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers August 30th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

*sends huggles if ok* awh thank youu, friendd 💕

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww, thank you!

milk-and.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
August 30th, 2023

@Hope

I wanted to be a teacher!🤣