Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 22nd, 2023

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

73
User Profile: SmollDino123
SmollDino123 September 11th, 2023

I just wanted to be someone where I wouldn't need to talk to people.

User Profile: OnlyDarkness
OnlyDarkness September 11th, 2023

@Hope I’ve answered this one before too I wanted to something Filled with thrills and adventure I Got what I asked for and it was Almost The End Of Me. It made me the way I am Today and it’s not Always A Good Thing .🤔🤫😎 ✌️Out .


User Profile: MaxIsLost
MaxIsLost September 13th, 2023

@Hope this is going to sound really weird but I wanted to be a stripper from 5th grade and up…

User Profile: tiredandscared09
tiredandscared09 September 13th, 2023

@Hope rich

User Profile: Artwitch21
Artwitch21 September 13th, 2023

I actually did not know what I wanted to be . I faced challenges in figuring it out . I still don't know .

User Profile: DarknessBetweenStars
DarknessBetweenStars September 14th, 2023

@Hope

As a child, I wanted to be an astronaut, to go beyond the boundaries of this solar system, and explore life beyond the imagination. I used to sleep on my rooftop in summer and the clear sky with stars, at that time, fascinated me a lot. I always wondered how it felt to be up there.

User Profile: honestEyes9608
honestEyes9608 September 16th, 2023

@Hope the most calming and sweet and easy + talkative doctor.

User Profile: rainbowplum
rainbowplum September 16th, 2023

@Hope

I wanted to be a farmer since i grew up raising chickens

User Profile: MulderScullylover
MulderScullylover September 16th, 2023

@Hope Pro Wrestling commentator

User Profile: Jupiterbeingahuman
Jupiterbeingahuman September 17th, 2023

@Hope A fairy! And no I’m not kidding. I used to want to be a tooth fairy, how about you?

User Profile: smolLITTLEpotato
smolLITTLEpotato September 18th, 2023

Oh my god, same! I wanted to be a forest fairy or water fairy.

load more