Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy food tastes just as good to you as unhealthy food?

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 31st, 2023

What healthy food tastes just as good to you as unhealthy food?


9
User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox August 31st, 2023

@Hope When it comes to healthy food that I find just as satisfying as unhealthy options, I appreciate well-prepared grilled or roasted dishes. They offer a delicious balance between flavor and nutrition without the heavy use of oil or overpowering ingredients. Additionally, I'm a fan of dishes that incorporate fresh herbs and light seasoning to enhance the taste while avoiding the pungent odors that can sometimes come with certain foods. So, while I enjoy a wide range of foods, these choices align well with my preferences for both taste and well-being.

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 August 31st, 2023

@Hope

healthy foods that taste just as good as unhealthy foods for me are:

tofu, nutrella, spinnach, potato, pumpkin, beans, squash, eggplant


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 31st, 2023

@Hope is icecream healthy

User Profile: generousBeing7908
generousBeing7908 August 31st, 2023

Honeydew melon, grapes, frozen mango, ants on a log, cheese and crackers, rice with seasonings, cucumber or other veggies with dip, rice cakes, nuts, homemade sorbet

I love food!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 August 31st, 2023

@generousBeing7908

ants on a log

I had to google that, very cool creations on celery :-)

load more
User Profile: kyan1
kyan1 August 31st, 2023

@Hope

my-fruit-fruits.gif

User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue September 1st, 2023

Dried fruits are becoming that for me

User Profile: AnonymousFF07
AnonymousFF07 September 1st, 2023

@Hope

There are so many wonderful tasty healthy alternatives now such as whole wheat pasta, rice bowls etc. Difficult to choose from :P