Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community in December? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener December 4th, 2023

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community forums! I'm Emotions, I am a community mentor leader and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community here on 7 Cups. I look forward to connecting with you both here in the forums and/or in group chat, but for now welcome in.


When exploring our forum space you may find that topic filters can be helpful for finding discussions and resources that relate to topics that interest you. Feel free to create your own thread or post in one of our many ongoing discussions or games! If you’d like to be notified about check-ins, discussions and other fun events here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community, think about adding yourself to the Community taglist here!


If you prefer group chats over forums, teens click here, or adults click here, to join us in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Chat room spaces. You can also check the community calendar or this thread, to find out about upcoming scheduled discussions. 


Feel free to take a moment to introduce yourself!

  • Do you identify with any LGBTQ+/MOGII labels? What are your pronouns?

  • What is one interesting fact about you that doesn’t relate to LGBTQ+/MOGII labels?

  • What are you hoping to find here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community?

  • What are your goals for December?


welcome-2-crop-c_1701717428.png

[Image reads “Welcome!” on a background of falling rainbow glitter]


16
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 4th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@gentlePenguin8150 @thelisteningartist @Athena0RRai1 @C0pperCumin @IndigoTiger13 @neonLake4295 @blue506 @gracefulApricot2230 @jaytism @versatileFig9666 @wiizberg @Ethan546382 @wittyWheel5072 @jaxxxxxxxxxx @5tarships @SkyMusings @Anika3118 @Neirbot21 @Poppia @cyanCar239 @patientWest5112 @Averill @JinxTheCat @greenWalker8284 @fruityArrow8362 @danigirl99 @wrenrainygardens @strawberrykittycat @Emily3500 @courteousOcean9942 @Mooshraven 


User Profile: agendermess
agendermess December 10th, 2023

Hi, I’m Jess, he/they/(it)?, agender kind of questioning, ace and lesbian. One interesting fact is that I like to write poems and I’m hoping to find support and community. As for goals, I do wish that I will get in a competition and win awards. 

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 11th, 2023

@agendermess

Hello Jess, welcome! I quite enjoy poetry, what do you write your poems about? Will you be sharing some of your poetry over in the poetry forums?  What sort of competition are you hoping to enter?

I hope you will find a supportive space here as well.
Once again, welcome!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: Anika3118
Anika3118 December 11th, 2023

@EmotionsListener Hi everyone! My name is Anika, and I use they/them pronouns. I'm pansexual and interested in further exploring my gender and sexual identity. One interesting fact is that I absolutely love all the claymation movies, particularly the ones that match up with the current holidays! Nightmare Before Christmas will forever be my favorite, you can watch it in October and December🤩

User Profile: Anika3118
Anika3118 December 11th, 2023

@Anika3118 Oh also! One of my goals for December is to find more support and friendship in the queer community, both here on 7 cups and during my day to day life.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 11th, 2023

@Anika3118

Hello Anika, welcome! Claymation is so fascinating, to think of the work that goes into creating them and gaining a continuous movement that is enjoyable! So those sound like a good choice to me. Do you enjoy other forms of stop motion animation as well?

I hope you will find lots of support and friendship here on 7cups and in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community.
Good to have you join us.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 11th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers: @PastelYokai @TheturtlcalledMax @CharlieWillow @AustinB37 @averagenick @plushMelon5541 @anwarx1

User Profile: meesie84
meesie84 December 13th, 2023

@EmotionsListener hello! my name is mees (they/them) and i identify as aroace genderfluid! i’m into dance, languages, reading and writing. i think this is a wonderful community full of people i can relate to. i’m elated to be here!!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 18th, 2023

@meesie84

Welcome Mees, I hope you will find a supportive community here. You mention you enjoy reading and writing, what are your favourite genres? Do you have a favourite book or author?

Once again, welcome!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

User Profile: meesie84
meesie84 December 18th, 2023

@EmotionsListener thank you!! 💗 i’m into romance books : ) it’s hard to pick a favourite book, but i’m a big fan of a brazilian poet called liana ferraz. her poetry is astounding and thought-provoking : )

load more
load more
User Profile: Genavieve120723
Genavieve120723 December 13th, 2023

Hello, everybody! I am Genavieve, and my pronouns are she/they. I am a straight transgender woman. I am also autistic. I am interested in weather, left-wing political philosophy, and neurodiversity/disability.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 18th, 2023

@Genavieve120723

Welcome Genavieve, it's good to have you join us. It sounds like you have a wide range of interests! What would you say is the most interesting thing you like about weather?

I hope you find an accepting and engaging community here!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: 0XanXan0
0XanXan0 December 15th, 2023

@EmotionsListener

Hi I’m Xan, just joined yesterday. My pronouns are he/them/it/bud. I have multiple gender identities, mostly leaning masculine/ androgynous. I’m AFAB. One random fact is that baby bats like to chew on pacifiers! My goals for this month is to stay with my friends, and be more comfortable in my body. And what I’m looking for in this place is just support and understanding. Goodbye for now, my LGBTQIA+ and ally besties! 🖤

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 18th, 2023

@0XanXan0

Hi Xan, welcome! That is an interesting fact, I wonder why they like pacifiers. So do you like bats? Any random facts about yourself you could share?

I hope you will find lots of support and understanding here and with your friends. Once again, welcome!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 18th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers: @Obitheunicorn @ThreeBubblesOff @GoodtoCyou2017 @HYH @Blackpearl249 @meesie84 @blueSouth8384 @MusokeHere @RandomCactus @sillycats @Jenniferjohn @calmHorizon321

User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly January 12th, 2024

@EmotionsListener

This post is a bit late, as it is now January. However, I wanted to share.

I identify as older lesbian, exploring other identities. My pronouns are she/here/they/them. One interesting fact about me is that I have been skydiving! I am hoping to reconnect with community, while learning more about our ever expanding world and (hopefully) providing support along our journeys. As this post is past December, I report I had very few goals, other than to work in real life & work on Leadership Development Program on 7 Cups, of which, I was both to  continue into January and beyond.