Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community in September? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener September 1st, 2023

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support forums! I'm Emotions, I am a community mentor leader and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support sub-community here on 7 Cups. It’s great to have you join our subcommunity. I look forward to connecting with you both here in the forums and/or in group chat.

When looking around the forums, I recommend using the topic filters as a good place to start. By filtering for discussion and resources you may find a variety of discussions on different topics that affect LGBTQ+/MOGII people.

There are lots of fun threads and games where you can join in, or maybe you can create a new one. If you’d like to be notified about check-ins, discussions and other fun events here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support sub-community, think about adding yourself to the subcommunity taglist here!

Maybe you prefer group chats, if so, teens click here, or adults click here, to join us in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Chat room. You can also check the community calendar here to find out about upcoming scheduled discussions.


Please take a moment to introduce yourself?

  • If you want to share, do you identify with any LGBTQ+/MOGII labels? What are your pronouns?

  • September often means it’s time to head back to school or work, if you are LGBTQ+/MOGII, are you out at school/work? Do you want to be?

  • So what would you say brought you to our LGBTQ+/MOGII Support subcommunity? What are you hoping to find?



come-on-in-and-join-us_1693580434.png

[Image reads “Come on in and join us!” on a background of wooden slats stained in rainbow colours ]



Tagging our newest subscribers:

@Spr1nkls12 @aemxno @human0hal @lelesbean @53924 @rosetinted80s @smallville1979 @PrideSc0rpi0nChan @noodles26 @dynamicPlace3907 @Kikoguin @dapperJet2925 @growingthoughts @romanities @rainyfridayfires @Flowers97 @emotionalCherry9835 @romanity @sadst0nerirl19 @politeGrapefruit1800 @cyanPlane9770 @sunnyCat9558 @Wolfie5001 @generousTortoise5707 @koko2424 @AriaC @powerfulOcean4472 @RubyRai @Elliot233 @courteousCoconut2519 @Mars907 @gracefulDay3692 @NoraMindheart @LostinTranslation90 @musoke @emilyv93 @MENTALLYWELL @bermudasChariot

32
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 18th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers: @vanny729 @rose0624 @jpnTreefog01 @Sajii @kindPlace3260 @AstroIsABee @raspberryEast6135 @LoveMyMoonflowers @Yazminnz27 @lyricalUnicorn1048 @daydreammemories @ILoveSnapplesPeachIceTea @nichonicho @versatileWillow7719 @mooshroomdance @NoxPs4 @JASPLZTHX @strawbees @SimonNocedaStevenson @YouMatter1248 @Camille32022

User Profile: CerealThing
CerealThing September 19th, 2023

@EmotionsListener

I don't wanna be tagged in this

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 25th, 2023

Apologies, I've removed you from the tags, note this list is taken from the 'new subscribers' list on the forum page.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
load more
User Profile: AstroIsABee
AstroIsABee September 18th, 2023

Hello! Im Astro!

Im a Trans-Nutreral Non-Bianry, I am also PanSexual/PanRomantic.

I Currently am a freshman. I Am out to the school :D

And i joined because i want the community to feel very welcome and supported as they should beeee!


~buzz buzz~ :D

User Profile: n4nv
n4nv September 18th, 2023

@AstroIsABee


Hi astro! So nice to meet you! I'm Nanu, non-binary and go by he/him pronouns. Can I ask you what trans-neuteral means? I never heard of it and got very curious!

User Profile: n4nv
n4nv September 18th, 2023

@n4nv


*** Trans-Nutreral

Sorry

User Profile: AstroIsABee
AstroIsABee September 18th, 2023

@n4nv

Hi Nanu!

Transneutral: a transgender person who identifies with, is transitioning towards, or has transitioned to a neutral gender identity or gender expression.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 25th, 2023

@n4nv

Hello welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community here on 7 cups!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 25th, 2023

@AstroIsABee

Welcome! I hope you will find the support and community you are looking for!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: Toffo
Toffo September 18th, 2023

@EmotionsListener

Im asexual. That’s the only label i’m really comfortable with right now. And I don’t think I’m gay or anything

School has been fine and I don’t really need to talk about being out at school. It’s not really an appropriate place to share that I don’t like sex

What brought me here.. I’m in a bit of a .. complicated relationship right now. And I need a place to just say it without people not understanding

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 25th, 2023

@Toffo

Hello and welcome, I can understand not feeling the need or desire to self identify in school. I hope you will find the space you need here to express and seek support!

Once again, welcome!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 25th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers: @Wakeful @cloud1inda1sky @ZepDep @lavenderLemon1738 @NotFelixHere @loraCroke @emmathestallion @Mothyboi @SummersinJuly893 @morongophoenix @Smallworld135246 @limesnlemons44