Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in August? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone August 1st, 2022

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16 year old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this subcommunity. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. Have you ever attended a pride event? If yes, tell us about it!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@justasimpletailor @corinnajoy @corinnajoyhenryluv @me0wMExx1 @StrawberryLemonade06 @LemonTeaToby @orangeWalker3589 @Thatsrabiesbaby @BorderlineCoffeeLover @shyPrune8738 @charmingKiwi2324 @lightPear7861 @sensitiveSail3766 @Healinghand77 @defythestars @okaysquirrel0225 @pinkprint101 @Arun94 @kzeller1313 @Emoookidd


30
User Profile: stevs
stevs August 7th, 2022

Hii my names Steeva and my pronouns are she/they/he and I’ve never been to a pride event but I’d love to go to one

💚

User Profile: PeachyKing26
PeachyKing26 August 8th, 2022

Hello! I'm PeachyKing and I use he/they pronouns. I've been to several Pride events, my first being in Santa Cruz, CA. I had just come out to my mom (who was quite supportive then). I felt extremely valid being around so many queer and trans folks!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP August 8th, 2022

our newest subscribers:

@PeachyKing26 @crimsonPlum4740 @creativeCat4934 @seashell1210 @Hirsch @toughHouse9798 @leucisticRockdove @peachWatermelon5074 @paigeypaigeington @Bell77 @secretLake2338 @Mylife2 @stevs @Phoenix1234theythem @b1uejae

User Profile: toughHouse9798
toughHouse9798 August 8th, 2022

Hey Kate ,

My pronouns are he him i am bisexual and i didn't attend pride i was working.

User Profile: seashell1210
seashell1210 August 8th, 2022

hi!

to be honest i don’t know my pronouns right now, but everyone i know uses she/her, and no i’ve never been to a pride event, but i would love to be able to go one day. :)

User Profile: peachWatermelon5074
peachWatermelon5074 August 8th, 2022

Hi

I'm still just barely figuring things out. I am currently using she/her pronouns. I have been to my first pride event this year!!

User Profile: Plumbob740
Plumbob740 August 8th, 2022

I am Ace/nonbinary.


My pronouns are they, them, theirs.

I am not out of the closet yet. I won't come out because of my families beliefs. It isn't safe too

User Profile: Casper8
Casper8 August 8th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

hey my name is casper and i use all prns i’ve never been to a pride event though but i really wanna go



User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 9th, 2022

Thanks for tagging me! I'm non-binary, bi, and use any/all pronouns. I haven't been to a pride event yet, as unfortunately my disabilities make it difficult to get out and about, but I'd love to go to one in the future.

✊🏳️‍🌈

August 11th, 2022

hi!! i’m nova. my preferred pronouns are they/she/void. i’m lesbian and voidgirl. i’ve never attended a pride event before but i would love to have the opportunity.