Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in December? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener December 2nd, 2022

☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️


Welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII subcommunity forums! I'm "Emotions,” I identify as she/her and a lesbian. I am a community mentor and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups and look forward to interacting with you both, here in the forums and in group chat for discussions!


December can be a month of celebration but also struggles, hopefully you will find support here in coping with the struggles and maybe even some extra reasons to celebrate!


As you join our community here on 7 cups, perhaps you’d like to have a look at this thread about what a community is! Or if you’re in the mood for some fun, join in one of our icebreakers and fun!


If you’d like to hear about our discussions and fun when they happen, think about adding yourself to the subcommunity taglist here!


So if you’d like to share:

  • Which LGBTQ+ labels do you identify with, if any?

  • As December brings a variety of holidays and celebrations, are there any that you personally celebrate? Perhaps you could share how you choose to celebrate?

🎄💝🎄

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@adaptableLunch4222 @eirlies @Juliia2222 @RajviD05 @fortheloveofEli @Samanthaslw @caringRabbit8804 @braveOcean2641 @Willow3352 @KeatonLM @extaciii @determinedCar2372 @Effloresce107 @NBKnight @CloverCat12 @diplomaticTree1930 @itzzdallas @Ralsai @justtio @practicalPapaya9371 @Elizabeth2404 @Pragmatix @GentleJi @gregariousPeach212 @Vivikun9 @immaweirdo011 @ResourcefulPuppy242 @williem0001 @disagreeableRaspberries @luckylosver @zoomingbird @modestTangerine2193 @LeoLife @Beckitar @PersephoneRose01 @SamBleach07 @babyblue2211 @gaytrany0967 @Dundundee03


☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️

21
User Profile: antico
antico December 19th, 2022

can I be transgender yet not identify myself as an LGBTQ community member ?

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 26th, 2022

@antico

How you identify is your choice of course, and I would think if you feel part of the community or separate from it is also your choice.

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 26th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@AJ0bsessed08 @loyalpurple7107 @lightPlace8169 @CalmDownLily @Qw1we464315 @luckystar333 @Charity91 @loyalSpring2606 @whenyoumeetcathy @intuitiveSummer2072 @KaiLovesYou @p1sxcs @mindofbre @Leakycaldronsmiles @MushLock @Itsacuteratty1 @yoursupportiveparent @littlepenguin9519 @Iloveravenssm2009 @lefttheuniverse

User Profile: eveee13
eveee13 December 26th, 2022

Hii im eve and i recently discover that i probably am aroace!

December 26th, 2022

After a lot of thought and going back and forth I wanted to come out here as Gender Queer and use pronouns she/her/them!!!

December 26th, 2022

Hello everyone and welcome to the sub community!

User Profile: lefttheuniverse
lefttheuniverse December 26th, 2022

Hi! I identify as bi/pan and use she/her pronouns