Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in January? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone January 1st, 2023

Hello there, happy new year and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16 year old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this subcommunity. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. What are your 2023 resolutions, if you have any?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@kivee @Lukas54CZ @BetheyBoop @fraa80 @sockeater374 @HyperactiveMind0 @Angelwolf8930 @youareworth3 @victoriousWillow3355 @Cherylisme @NixThePixyStick44 @Badgirl15 @TraumaFighter92 @rubbbyy20205 @spicydaal

@ruby020205 @oliveOrange438 @CrystalHealer777 @fenixofavonlea

33
User Profile: aliventjuno
aliventjuno January 20th, 2023

ik im lateee but i go by they/them!:))

as for a resolution, i simply just wanted to learn to love myself more


User Profile: LlewellynDragonfly
LlewellynDragonfly January 26th, 2023
Hi! My pronouns are she/they, but I prefer they/them. :) I'm aroace! My resolutions include becoming more confident in my identity and my pronouns, and being more open about my identity!
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP January 29th, 2023

tagging our newest subscribers:

@seb13 @Krobsy @RaineyWonders @jjyudisetyawan21 @AndromedaGalaxy14 @colorfulRainbows7412 @BridgetUwU @LostInnull @GL1TCHBR3AK @BISENSUAL @antico86 @cigarettedaydreams27 @angelbunnie00 @broadfemmelovelive @IntuitiveLoneWolf @datnik @moshpitcasualty @Crazycatperson @mxOllie @LlewellynDragonfly

User Profile: broadfemmelovelive
broadfemmelovelive January 29th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Thanks for the welcome Kate. Its great to be a part of this community!

load more
User Profile: LostInnull
LostInnull January 29th, 2023

Hello mateys!

my preferred pronouns are he/him (Well you can call me anything that isn’t feminine)

And for my New Year’s resolution is to start exercise more and improving my art!


User Profile: broadfemmelovelive
broadfemmelovelive January 29th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

My pronouns are she/her/they and I have made committing to more involved roles here on 7 Cups a New Year's Resolution. Also, I am training for my peer counseling certification.

Nice to meet you all!

User Profile: moshpitcasualty
moshpitcasualty January 29th, 2023

hi!!

i use she/they/it and im bisexual :) im happy to be here! i want to work on myself this year and be a better and healthier partner as my resolution! im glad to be here

User Profile: colorfulRainbows7412
colorfulRainbows7412 January 30th, 2023

I am she/her f

My new years resolution is to become a yogi

User Profile: RaineyWonders
RaineyWonders January 31st, 2023

Hi! My pronouns ate he/they :]

User Profile: RaineyWonders
RaineyWonders January 31st, 2023

*are! Lol

load more
User Profile: allieallies
allieallies February 2nd, 2023

hi y’all! my pronouns are she/her. super excited to be a part of this community.

User Profile: DayLily109
DayLily109 February 5th, 2023

Hello! You can call me Lily. I use she/her. I’m a Lesbian. I am moving past a lot of heteronormativity (I think that’s the word?), but I’m doing ok.


My New Year’s resolutions mainly focus on motivation and getting better sleep.