Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in January? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone January 1st, 2023

Hello there, happy new year and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16 year old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this subcommunity. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. What are your 2023 resolutions, if you have any?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@kivee @Lukas54CZ @BetheyBoop @fraa80 @sockeater374 @HyperactiveMind0 @Angelwolf8930 @youareworth3 @victoriousWillow3355 @Cherylisme @NixThePixyStick44 @Badgirl15 @TraumaFighter92 @rubbbyy20205 @spicydaal

@ruby020205 @oliveOrange438 @CrystalHealer777 @fenixofavonlea

33
User Profile: wittlepixie444
wittlepixie444 February 5th, 2023

im leola ! non-binary queer person:) pronouns are she/they !

User Profile: wittlepixie444
wittlepixie444 February 5th, 2023

forgot to add my goal for this year idk exactly im scared to make them i just want to better my mental health , if it’s possible make money to get my own place to live !

load more
User Profile: Apolloisgay
Apolloisgay February 21st, 2023

Hi I currently use xenopronouns but you can use they/them




User Profile: Maizie18
Maizie18 February 23rd, 2023

Preferred pronouns for me, female. Goals for now at my own pace ,honor my being officially welcomed into womanhood by friends of mine and my therapist giving my female self the keys to power to learn to live with and do what ican to be a woman to be strong and own my feminine self when things seem difficult or scary instead of panicking

User Profile: NoahAli1227
NoahAli1227 February 24th, 2023

Hi

User Profile: NoahAli1227
NoahAli1227 February 24th, 2023

I am gay.

User Profile: somnolentgirl
somnolentgirl February 25th, 2023

Hola

I'm dating a girl but idk if I'm gay but I'm staying here just incase.

The name's Muffin nice to meet ya.

User Profile: Wifidazze
Wifidazze February 25th, 2023

Hi, I'm daze, my pronouns are she/they

My sexuality:asexual sex repulsed, demipaneromantic

I often been around women so naturally I find myself attracted to them however it's a rarity towards men, never really met those of different pronouns and transitions irl (social anxiety argophobia,

androphobia. Working on it. Hoping to meet others to learn how to be a ally cause YouTube and some other places helps online alittle bit.

28 going to 29 in June 19

My resolution:none. Realistically prefer goals and process

Not a temporary thing to pressure out of exceptions and desires in my experience because of perfectionism.



User Profile: LucianWolfstone
LucianWolfstone February 28th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

I'm Lucian, nonbinary gamer and IT nerd. I will talk your ear off about Devil May Cry and various anime series.

they/them please ^^

My 2023 resolution is to not fail college and try to keep myself afloat.