Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in March? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener March 3rd, 2023

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

Welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community forums! I'm Emotions, I identify as she/her and a lesbian. I am a community mentor and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups and look forward to interacting with you both, here in the forums and in group chat for discussions!


Here in the forums you can use the topic filter for discussion and resources to find a variety of discussions on different topics that affect LGBTQ+/MOGII people. Or join in one of our icebreakers and fun, can you be the last one to post in this thread? If you’d like to be notified when we are having more discussions and fun, think about adding yourself to the subcommunity taglist here!


Do you prefer group chat? If you are a teen click here, or adults click here, to join us in a LGBTQ+/MOGII support chat. You can also check the community calendar here to find out about upcoming scheduled discussions.


❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💜💙💚💛🧡❤️


If you’d like to share:

  • Which LGBTQ+ labels do you identify with, if any?

  • For those in the northern hemisphere spring is about to begin, for those in the southern hemisphere fall is on its way, what do you look forward to at this time of year?

  • Please take a look around the forum. Are there any topics you’d like to see more about?


Tagging our newest subscribers:

@MissysRider07 @chanelamori @memyselfandmoth @PurplePrism @questionablemosquito @YellowYeti @Noa0769 @hikariowo @aLqueen @nothingnew679 @affectionateHemlock3058 @humorousLunch491 @Honeybear77 @aturnofphrase @joseangellll1 @honestSkies8123 @LucianWolfstone @heavenlyFaith6138 @bluewithenby @bizzarebeautyy @gregariousWillow5873


16
User Profile: blitheSun94
blitheSun94 March 4th, 2023

@EmotionsListener

  • Which LGBTQ+ labels do you identify with, if any?

    She/her, Lesbian, formerly Polyamarous.

  • For those in the northern hemisphere spring is about to begin, for those in the southern hemisphere fall is on its way, what do you look forward to at this time of year?

    I look forward to going back to the gym and swimming more often.

  • Please take a look around the forum. Are there any topics you’d like to see more about?

    I would love to continue learning and building more trans inclusive spaces.

    Thank you for all you do, Emo! 💕

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 10th, 2023

@blitheSun94

Swimming certainly sounds fun though as we are having a snow storm here today, I'll be waiting a while for looking forward to that! 😂

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know a little bit about you and what you'd like to see!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami March 5th, 2023

I’m not exactly new here but I’m also not very active in this part of the community because I don’t know what to say here. I have recently realized I am a trans woman , however I have too many other issues that have placed this part of me back on the shelf. I don’t know what the future holds for me regarding the real me. I am forced to accept that with all the other things happening with me I have missed my chance to live and explore the true me. I don’t really know what I want from posting here, I just want to continue with my complete openness and honesty as my other issues continue to control my life and future.

My public experiences regarding the real me are non existent. I live in an area that in public conversations readily state the hatred of the lgbtq part of society. I am not a social person but I would like to meet others in this part of the community.

Sorry, I am rambling again. I will stop here.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 10th, 2023

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

It can be hard when we feel like we don't know what to say, I try to remember our words don't have to be perfect, sometimes we just need to start talking.

As to how you identify and feeling like you've missed the chance to be true to yourself. It can certainly feel that way at times, but I don't think there isn't a time limit on being true to yourself. It is true that some aspects may get harder as we get older, and we may have to find new ideas or options as circumstances change, so it can be very daunting.

Thank you for taking a moment to join in and share some of your thoughts. I hope you will find community here and that you will feel free to explore the forum, maybe check out some of our discussion topics, or join in group chats to connect with others.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: Nemo2023
Nemo2023 March 8th, 2023

Hi I’m new

User Profile: blitheSun94
blitheSun94 March 8th, 2023

Welcome, Nemo! We are glad to have you. Enjoy your stay.


✨💕✨

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 10th, 2023

@Nemo2023

Hello Nemo, welcome!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 10th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@Vioxla @shyCity4688 @uniqueCloud7660 @DepressedAndAloneGF @VanillaGorilla333 @UR006 @Imtryingokay17 @ThatboiAlex @BigBalsFozzy @sapphicjoy01 @TransgirlAva @helpingKiddo @alxndr55 @generouscat0001 @VioletMind @quinnxxjx @tiredHamster @sofiada1st @wilo00 @batmanrocks13

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 20th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@roarzak @ayrakamaru @itstru @prettydancer1121 @shyMango7342 @orangeMaple6797 @Gentlerainfall69 @passionatePear981 @KinbakuKitty @determinedPine8633 @SailorVeg @transientinfatuation @adaptableWriter1727 @KeiYumiko @Kjt99 @funnyLemon8700 @sunnyjdog23 @kkbigfan @purpleVase6121 @BlazingSkies

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 27th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@xHoneyMustard @MayaCharim @Smushface @JannetSnow @beautifulborderline @manimahem @LuxMM @amiablePlace2915 @AfreesoulK @JasperIsOnline @bloomlily @cuuuuuuucko @1crocophant @discreetMelon4020 @courteousPenny9312 @whimsicalSeal3050 @ColbyJack3121 @MangledAngel @Nandithebutterfly @juipter665

User Profile: Smushface
Smushface March 27th, 2023

Hello, I am also new! My username is Smushface. I’m lesbian and demisexual and use she/her. I’m hoping to become friends with you guys 😊

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 31st, 2023

@Smushface

Hello, welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support subcommunity! I hope you will find lots of support and connections here.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: JannetSnow
JannetSnow March 28th, 2023

Hey, it's really nice to be a part of this. I go by they/she/him and I identify as aroace and agender :) I'm mostly looking forward to going for walks, since that's something I really enjoy doing

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP March 31st, 2023

@JannetSnow

Hello and welcome! Going for walks sound like a great way to spend some time in nature, I know I like getting outside more as the weather warms up here!

I hope you fill find a supportive community here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support subcommunity and here on 7 cups!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: mettheadder
mettheadder April 3rd, 2023

@EmotionsListener Hello, I'm Brian and I'm a transgender men which identify my sexual orientation as straight, I hope to be friend with you all

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP April 4th, 2023

@mettheadder

Hello Brian, welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support subcommunity, I hope you will find lots of supportive connections here.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more