Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in May? Join in and say hi!
Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, I am a 17-year-old cis girl (she/her) and I am the community mentor leader of this sub-community. I am so happy to have you here!
What are your preferred pronouns?
How are you feeling now that the summer is getting closer?
Also! Being the beginning of a new week, what do you have in mind this week to do?
Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!
Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!
How about getting to know other folks? You can join the room here!
Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!
Tagging our newest subscribers!
@doeji @sweetKoala8005 @RainbowPickle209 @BakedTea @abbyleeinthehouse @distantdreamshore @max145 @Lenuss @DepressoEspresso721 @lisbethcrosby @AsheLuvsBats @ZephLee @Faeyth @weebykitten @Starting2break @Katherine2006 @carinalow @epilepticnarwhalXD @BlurryRoom @Trissty
@KateDoskocilova
Thank you for the warm welcome Kate and welcome all the new subscribers to the LGBTQ+ community! I'm not exactly new but I love to answer questions 🙃
-
What are your preferred pronouns?
My preferred pronouns are they/her
-
How are you feeling now that the summer is getting closer?
I'm feeling super excited for summer, cannot wait for the sun to shine and get my paddling pool out 😆
-
Also! Being the beginning of a new week, what do you have in mind this week to do?
This week I hope to write some more of my essay and continue to feel happy.
What about you Kate?
I am new here. Just today. I need someone to talk to. 💔😢😔
Hey @sunnyKiwi1982
How are you doing today? Just checking in to see if you managed to talk with someone? 💛
@LunaHere
Yes. Thank you so much! 🙂
@sunnyKiwi1982
☺️
As summer gets closer, I'm looking forward to the relaxation of sleeping-in, more hobby adventures, etc.
For this week, I want to get done the assignments that I have for school and survive algebra class. I'm not failing that subject, but the certain things we do in math are a bit confusing.
That's really about me. :>
tagging the newest subscribers:
@kitkat2253 @ArtisticPlasticBag @EclipseWolf16 @Dy1ans @friendlyCup6538 @doeji @Luke12914 @thegirlinthebox @LoraSusans @orangeWatermelon8349 @raerae257 @determinedPapaya1979 @uniqueGrace8272 @liliasjillian @persistentPine7984 @kenz63873 @TheMightyPoet @goodMelon7668 @last2braincells @luckycalico0131
hey hey, thanks for the warm welcome (:
1) they/them
2) immense relief, optimism
3) take care of my body - remembering to eat food with nutrients, exercising a bit every day
have a lovely week~
Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome @KateDoskocilova 🙂!
What are your preferred pronouns?
My preferred pronouns are she/zee/zir (I mostly prefer she but I have times/moments when I like zee/zir). I’m trying out they as well.
How are you feeling now that the summer is getting closer?
I’ve never really thought about it. I don’t work nor at college because of long term health conditions. Compared to winter though, I enjoy the longer and lighter days. I don’t mind rain some days - I like the scent after a good summer’s downpour. 😌
Also! Being the beginning of a new week, what do you have in mind this week to do?
I’m hoping to continue to eat healthy meals and slowly to better my sleeping routine so I wake up feeling like I have a little more energy than I have now. 🙂
@KateDoskocilova hello!
@KateDoskocilova
hey i'm vi
-
What are your preferred pronouns?
she/her
-
How are you feeling now that the summer is getting closer?
idk i don't really like it bcs im gonna miss my friends but im sorta excited
-
Also! Being the beginning of a new week, what do you have in mind this week to do?
to not like fall extremely behind in everything for school loll
@KateDoskocilova
1. he/him
2. trepidatious
find out when I will be going to my first therapy appointment
Hello my name is Alyssa andd I would like to say that I'm officially Bi !
1. She/Her
2. I'm quite excited, my birthdays in June
3. I'm trynna stay motivated for my newly started exercise routine 😔