Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in May? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone May 1st, 2023

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, I am a 17-year-old cis girl (she/her) and I am the community mentor leader of this sub-community. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. How are you feeling now that the summer is getting closer?

  3. Also! Being the beginning of a new week, what do you have in mind this week to do?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

How about getting to know other folks? You can join the room here!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@doeji @sweetKoala8005 @RainbowPickle209 @BakedTea @abbyleeinthehouse @distantdreamshore @max145 @Lenuss @DepressoEspresso721 @lisbethcrosby @AsheLuvsBats @ZephLee @Faeyth @weebykitten @Starting2break @Katherine2006 @carinalow @epilepticnarwhalXD @BlurryRoom @Trissty


16
User Profile: persistentPine7984
persistentPine7984 May 24th, 2023

Hi everyone!




they/them, she if I'm feeling confident lol




summer is kinda worrying me honestly. I've been on her for over a year now and am in a small conservative town. I can't wear hoodies all summer 🙃




this week i have every intention of going to my doctors office to get my prescriptions renewed. I also want to get some work done in the yard.

User Profile: TheSpaghetti
TheSpaghetti May 24th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

thx so much 4 being so kind!

I’m josh, a 13 year old gay!

  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

    He/him

  2. How are you feeling now that the summer is getting closer?

    SO EXCITED

  3. Also! Being the beginning of a new week, what do you have in mind this week to do?

    I’m gonna finally start that gaming channel i’ve been procrastinating about!

User Profile: Aceofspades15
Aceofspades15 May 24th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Hi, my name is Ace. I'm so glad to join this community.

1. My pronouns are he/they

2. I'm ready for the sun

3. This week I'm hoping in studying for my exams and finish up some projects