Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in November? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener November 1st, 2022

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community forums! I'm "Emotions,” and I am a community mentor and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups! I've worn a variety of LGBTQ+ labels over the years but for simplicity sake I typically identify as a lesbian, and use she/her pronouns. I look forward to hearing from you both in the forums and in group chat!

  1. So, if you'd like to share, how do you identify and/or what pronouns do you use?

  1. What is your favourite part of November?

As it’s transgender awareness month, you’ll likely see a lot of topics raising awareness in our community this month, please join in and share your thoughts and experiences!

7S4zNaZVVM5ufFz-DpB5-9udNNoE1WIhVGYYDsAfpatA377RStTPLwfhn1FepKUyClJUHx6QixiclyxylU-CLaAPsGOcX0cnA9Fcyjh6iq_gzzmPP05ANVV-Br4um16pAa1anqV81RKFMjLnKsdYD9TceLBhqNqjqfN4bWoFi1t6Ec8Q3lb3m5OW3A

[Image consists of hands holding up transgender flag hearts]

If you like icebreakers and games you can find more by filtering for icebreakers and fun!
Perhaps you prefer to engage in meaningful or thought provoking discussions? Check out the discussions and resources filter.
Keep up to date on what is happening in our subcommunity by adding your name to the subcommunity taglist here.


Tagging our newest subscribers! @Queerness0123 @iCantSpell505 @Taintedrose112 @HopeInHardTimes2022 @Eliot0ish @passionateSky423 @TheCrew4887 @Stevenbrady1052 @andicorn555 @AllyDream @edenlovesguitar @peacefulDreamer8035 @tallSailboat8550 @manost @supportiveKite420 @compassionateCherry8949 @Kait2 @iinozen @2356997 @ogmindful

45
User Profile: mxjunipero
mxjunipero November 10th, 2022

Hello~ I’m Junipero, nonbinary, they/them pronouns. My favorite part of November is all the Fall colors, from the leaves to the big golden moon in the sky.


Remember to be gentle to yourselves during this time of the year, especially if you’re north of the equator; the seasons are colder, the sky is darker, and it’s easy to feel all alone and isolated. You’re not~ 💕


Nice to meet y’all!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 14th, 2022

@mxjunipero

Welcome Junipero, the fall weather can indeed be a lovely thing to behold. Also thank you for sharing that lovely sentiment, I hope you will be gentle with yourself as well, perhaps find some connections and support here.

load more
User Profile: melomaniac16
melomaniac16 November 14th, 2022

My name is Charlie. I identify as a transgender male. My pronouns are he/they. My favorite part of November is when the leaves turn different colors and when it gets cold.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 14th, 2022

@melomaniac16

Welcome Charlie! Those can indeed be wonderful parts of November. I know the weather here has certainly turned cold, and the trees are nearly bare.

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 14th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers!

@Spidereatter @beetlejuicing @imaginativeEyes8151 @Maxythehuman @energeticLunch1600 @MaxTheWolfBoi @Bicuriousheart @paperweight0 @depressedboyskelly @sincereDay897 @Lennythepup @groovybutterfly @ConsistantlyBlue8284 @JayisGae @whereareyoureltihlieh @say0k0 @SingingDove2834 @glowingghost74 @Nico9013 @KaiGreen66 @blueSki3sF2 @imaginaryfriends @Amowery @Heretofore11 @choppedfirecandy @JustCallMeDee @BlueSkies1021 @thoughtfulNest293 @mxjunipero @spaceeee @quietMoon7787 @Dragula @intuitiveVase4202 @optimisticPenny2527 @shyPeach5527 @alykaashi @xxxflo @yourmumxoxo @LavenderAngel03 @SohailTheBest @inventiveAcres7860 @rationalNorth5660 @wolfsui @ezralikescats @mysoftlight11 @olivePapaya985 @Someone181938

User Profile: say0k0
say0k0 November 14th, 2022

Hello. I Identify as transmasc greyromantic aceflux. My pronouns are he/it.


November and December are actually really hard months for me. But it’s nice to see others have positive experiences with November and look forward to December. It’s easy to forget not everyone is like me.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 17th, 2022

@say0k0

Hello and welcome!

Many have mixed feelings about November and December, for some it can be an exciting time of year, for others that very excitement can be a source of depression, and others still have personal experiences and associations with this time of year. I'm sorry that it is such a difficult time for you, hopefully you will be able to find support here in dealing with this difficult time of year.

Once again, welcome!

load more
User Profile: depressedboyskelly
depressedboyskelly November 14th, 2022

hi,

im Skelly


he/him


I just like the weather in November. Cold and foggy weather are the best.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 17th, 2022

@depressedboyskelly

Hello Skelly and welcome! I will admit I also enjoy the foggy weather, it's fun to walk around 'inside a cloud' right? Thanks for saying hello!

load more
User Profile: sincereDay897
sincereDay897 November 15th, 2022

Hi! My pronouns are she / her. My favorite part of November is being able to enjoy the cool weather and watch the leaves fall.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 17th, 2022

@sincereDay897

Welcome! The fall leaves can be a lovely part of this time of year, here I find there are few leaves left on the trees by mid-November, but I still love the fall leaves on the ground and those first signs of frost in the mornings....

But yes, welcome! Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

load more
User Profile: strawberryTime4339
strawberryTime4339 November 16th, 2022

hi im Strawberry

my pronouns are she/her they/them

my favorite part of november is thanksgiving

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 17th, 2022

@strawberryTime4339

Hello Strawberry, welcome! Thanksgiving can be a lovely time of year, do you celebrate with family and/or friends?

load more
User Profile: Noah06
Noah06 November 18th, 2022

@EmotionsListener

Hi I'm Noah

My pronouns are He/They

I love hot chocolate about november

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 21st, 2022

@Noah06

Hello Noah, welcome! Hot chocolate is certainly something to love when the weather starts getting colder so cheers to that!

chocolate.gif

load more
User Profile: OlliesPrimeButBetter
OlliesPrimeButBetter November 18th, 2022

My name is Aimsey (I use more :]) and I use he/it pronouns + neos

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 21st, 2022

@OlliesPrimeButBetter

Hello Aimsey, welcome! Glad to have you join us!

load more
User Profile: rinnikis
rinnikis November 20th, 2022

Hi I’m Laine

my pronouns are he/she I’m a non-binary transmasc lesbian

my favorite part of November is the start of the cold weather and getting cozy at home

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 21st, 2022

@rinnikis

Hello Laine, glad to have you join us! I find getting cozy seems to be the best part of colder weather. Thanks for joining in and welcome!

load more