Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in September? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener September 1st, 2022

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community forums! I'm "Emotions,” and I am a forum supporter and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups! I've worn a variety of labels over the years but for simplicity sake I typically identify as a lesbian, and use she/her pronouns. I look forward to hearing from you both in the forums and in group chat!


  1. So, if you'd like to share, what pronouns do you prefer?


  1. When you came to the forums what were you expecting or hoping to find?


  1. What makes the LGBTQ+/MOGII community a community for you?


Tagging our newest subscribers! @AleElaburrido23 @dudemanlee @brightLand3220 @braveWheel2685 @Mollee1413 @ThoughtButterfly @alaina7707 @inventiveVillage5351 @NesarK @intelligentSailboat7464 @creativeHemlock3049 @azureScarf4794 @signaltomars @summerhurricanes @Phoenix899 @IKilledSocrates @AppleBananaJay @simmisoh23 @toska07 @joyousSoul22

38
User Profile: AleElaburrido23
AleElaburrido23 September 1st, 2022

1. I identify myself as a bisexual He/Him.


2. I'm new in the app so been finding groups related to myself and still figuring out how to use it (I have some time with it but barely dare to give it any use).


3. Well, I am glad this kind of virtual spaces exist specially when you live in a part of the world not very LGTQ+ friendly and internet is the only place where I came out and feel more safe talking about it.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 2nd, 2022

@AleElaburrido23

Welcome! I hope you will sort out out navigating on the app soon.

As to virtual spaces providing an outlet and safe space for people in places that are not accepting or friendly toward LGBTQ+, or who simply aren't feeling safe coming out irl, I definitely agree!

Again, welcome I hope you will find this a safe place to talk, share and be yourself!

load more
User Profile: azureScarf4794
azureScarf4794 September 1st, 2022

I'm he/him.




I joined expecting to find other people who are still trying to work out what this means for them, their friends and family, and how to navigate it over all


I think a community is a group of shared experiences. However I think this group is more joined by wishing we could have shared experiences

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 2nd, 2022

@azureScarf4794

Welcome, I would think that many here are at different points in their journey to understanding themselves, who they are, and what that will mean for them, their life, and those around them, so you may find others who are at a similar point.

Shared experiences can certainly unite a community, do you have any thoughts on how we could have more of that here?

Again, welcome. I do hope you can find some of the shared experience and understanding you are seeking here.

load more
User Profile: faithfulBeach8947
faithfulBeach8947 September 2nd, 2022
  1. So, if you'd like to share, what pronouns do you prefer?

She/Her or They/Them

  1. When you came to the forums what were you expecting or hoping to find?

Support and acceptance

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 2nd, 2022

@faithfulBeach8947

Welcome! Support and acceptance are definitely important things. I hope you will find them here.

load more
User Profile: Jamiemore2803
Jamiemore2803 September 2nd, 2022

1. I use he/him

2. I'm new to the site.

3. I'm glad virtual spaces like this exist because it gives me a place to properly express myself.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 3rd, 2022

@Jamiemore2803

Welcome! I hope you will enjoy the site.

Virtual spaces can definitely provide a place to be free to express yourself properly, I hope you will find that here as well.

So once again, welcome I hope you will find this a place to express and be fully yourself!

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 5th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers!

@KateyBaby @BellaSantos366 @goodLemon616 @littleashla @pransocool @taxinn @gentleLemon1078 @LovelyChips @frfrank815 @soltide @mikasa636 @Letschangetheworldtogether @Mossyratboy @LeannJaneeee @noahhhhhhhhhhhhh @empathguru @FutureTeacher301 @lizziebug @Xndrc @plushSalamander4074 @hoe4art @friendlyMap8711 @cheyenne3 @Jamiemore2803 @nickname55304 @figFog @stonerforge89 @Tyxxx @Valorem @MushRoomOllie @faithfulBeach8947 @Kamal321 @Bowie217 @late2lez @Nblank95

User Profile: Xndrc
Xndrc September 5th, 2022

Hi! Um my pronouns are he/him (🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️), I'm new and I guess I was looking to be around people like myself?

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 5th, 2022

@Xndrc

Welcome! I hope that you will find this a place to connect with others who can relate and understand your experiences.

We are glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: empathguru
empathguru September 5th, 2022

@EmotionsListener

Heys, I’m empathguru.

1. I take she/him/they.

2. People to relate with.

3. There's respect & love.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 7th, 2022

@empathguru

Welcome! I hope you will find lots of people to relate to here! I agree, respect and love are definitely important aspects of community that I also hope you will find while here on 7 cups.

Once again, welcome!

load more
User Profile: taxinn
taxinn September 5th, 2022

1. She/Her but all is okay! I actually drew a pronouns triangle for the ones I prefer and don't prefer. The ones I prefer are at the top, the ones I don't prefer are on the bottom. The ones with a question mark are the ones I'm not 100% sure of!


2. Friends, answers, support!


3. They care lol. Sometimes







User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 7th, 2022

@taxinn

Welcome! That sounds like a cool diagram for pronouns sounds like you have taken time to really try to know and understand yourself. I hope you will find friends answers and support here, from a community that cares.

Again, welcome! Let's hope that care more than just "sometimes" right?

load more
User Profile: Bowie217
Bowie217 September 5th, 2022

1. My pronouns are She/They, no preference between the two I use them equally.

2. I hope to find more people like me and some guidance from others with similar experiences.

3. We've probably been through similar things or have similar mindsets and can lift each other up because of that.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 7th, 2022

@Bowie217

Welcome! It can definitely help to have a community where people have shared experiences, similar mindsets as well as a range in where we are in coping with those experiences to help lift each other up and offer guidance or insight. I hope you will find such a community here on 7 cups with people you can identify with.

Once more, welcome!

load more
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 September 10th, 2022

@EmotionsListener I would be like to call she/her

I was expective to give support and acceptance to those who identify themselves a part of this community

I want to help people out here accept who they are and be supportive towards them

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP September 12th, 2022

@yourbuddy30

Welcome! It's great to have more supportive and accepting people here! I'm sure everyone will appreciate your supportive and accepting energy adding to this space.

Again, welcome!

User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 September 12th, 2022

@EmotionsListener Thank you!!

load more
load more