Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 29th, 2021

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.


[edited 9 Feb 2023 photo removed]

29
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop April 30th, 2021

Unique or quirky habit is sometimes I call myself a human but which is not true. Just a living being. But this society names everyone with their daily actions. Just everyone is reacting to the actions. Hence, there is no unique or quirky, it's all about our views.

User Profile: Iamanotheru
Iamanotheru May 1st, 2021

Hehe alright. So I have this weird habit of getting completely zoned out for few seconds many times a day, kinda like day dreaming.

User Profile: Ka9j9al
Ka9j9al May 1st, 2021

I am not sure it's unique or quirky habits but yes I do have a lot , my family and friends started to call me "hey unique girl". I can live without talking to anyone for almost 3-4 days. I get lost in my imagination and I've cleaning habits, literally I wash my hand in every 10 minute before touching anything like foods, face, clothes, even book too. I'm really grateful to so many people. Wherever I meet anyone I say thankyou to them. There are many more which my closed one finds unique. I know everyone is unique in their own way. I love uniqueness. 😊💜

User Profile: optimisticDay8079
optimisticDay8079 May 4th, 2021

I make jokes at inappropriate times haha

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2021

@optimisticDay8079
I have a similar problem I laugh at inappropriate times.🐱

load more
User Profile: Deerpark49
Deerpark49 May 13th, 2021

When I'm thinking I use a lot of hand motions. One in particular is I'll snap, but instead of using thumb+middle it's middle+middle.

User Profile: StephanieRaine687
StephanieRaine687 May 21st, 2021

Lol, I tend to talk when I'm asleep.

User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 December 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango

I always stick my tongue out when I'm trying to focus (I look like a lizard) and I say sorry wayy too much (or so I'm told)

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons February 8th, 2023

I collect screwdrivers


I have 17

User Profile: antico86
antico86 February 8th, 2023

@CheeryMango

I trust people

User Profile: Dandelion0Here
Dandelion0Here February 9th, 2023

I can spin in a circle for a long time and barely get dizzy. It never makes my vertigo or nausea any worse. Nor did not-spinning for a year improve vertigo/nausea. I can just . . . spin. And spin and spin and spin. And it's fun. It feels good.