Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 29th, 2021

Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.


[edited 9 Feb 2023 photo removed]

29
User Profile: beautifulFireworks63
beautifulFireworks63 April 29th, 2021

Well I don't know if unique or quirky but I do have werid habit of saying " thank you " like too much like REALLY if your existence somehow even a little bit effect me thank you I don't know why but thank you , someone giving me things they borrowed for Me. me - "thank you" The person -??welcome?? Btw thank you for reading ( ╹▽╹ )

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch April 29th, 2021

@beautifulFireworks63

Gratitude is a wonderful quality to have! You're very welcome, and thank you for thanking me! (@^w^@)/

User Profile: beautifulFireworks63
beautifulFireworks63 April 30th, 2021

Welcome ( ╹▽╹ )

load more
User Profile: sweetandsour666
sweetandsour666 April 29th, 2021

@beautifulFireworks63

Can also be a cultural thing? People in some parts of England say thank you every 5 seconds, just as example....

User Profile: beautifulFireworks63
beautifulFireworks63 April 30th, 2021

well I live in india....and seen people just don't say thank you or sorry ( mosly older) it's kind of a pride thing for them so I don't think that it's culture thing🙃🙂. Well thanks for replying-

load more
load more
User Profile: Sady1211
Sady1211 April 29th, 2021

Hmm that’s a good one I would have to say if we go to the store or just anywhere and people are behind me I will literally open the door for everyone while my family stands and wait for me which btw they hate it lol

User Profile: Dancia
Dancia April 29th, 2021

Pole dancing in a lobster onesie

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2021

@Dancia
That must have been a sight to behold🐱

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch April 29th, 2021

@CheeryMango

Apparently, my stealth levels are on that of a ninja's- and I don't even put any effort into being stealthy. It's been scaring my roommates a lot whenever they turn around and see that I'm suddenly in the same room as them, and then it worries them whenever they turn their backs on me to then discover that I've vanished just as abruptly. It's gotten to the point where they've been discussing putting a bell on me to know where I am, haha.

Thanks for the icebreaker! :D

User Profile: chillHuman1597
chillHuman1597 April 30th, 2021

Hahaha been there done that. I sometimes wonder if stealth isn't a secret superpower or something.

load more
User Profile: sweetandsour666
sweetandsour666 April 29th, 2021

My thing is starting lots of lots of things trying to do stuff at the same time and not finishing anything and ending up in a big mess with all these different things all over on top of each other...😵

User Profile: lonewolf6002
lonewolf6002 April 29th, 2021

I guess its kinda weird, but i dont curse so if im mad i just say, fart poop duty real fast. It makes my friend laugh all the time.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 April 29th, 2021

@CheeryMango, every time I pass an animal that is lying on the side of the road, passed away, I pray to God to take and care for the animal's heart and soul.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 April 30th, 2021

i like to sing at like 1am

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 1st, 2021

@Rebekahwriter13

I feel its spooky laugh

load more
User Profile: carefulFan1575
carefulFan1575 April 30th, 2021

@CheeryMango I wouldn't say it's quirky because I know someone people find it weird but I tend to play with peoples hair (if I know them)

User Profile: chillHuman1597
chillHuman1597 April 30th, 2021

When I get super excited about something or am trying to encourage a friend, I wind up doing anime protagonist poses. People think I'm really strange for doing it, especially if we're out at like a mall somewhere. 😅 But I can't help that I feel like my words aren't enough to express myself sometimes.