Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite music genre?

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone April 19th, 2022

What's your favorite music genre and why? 🎶🌸

51
User Profile: PotatoInnit420
PotatoInnit420 April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I like indie music! It can be really calming or can help get stronger emotions depending on what type!

User Profile: GreenOtter23
GreenOtter23 April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova Everything that suits my mood.

User Profile: crimsonNest5372
crimsonNest5372 April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I like rock music from the sixties, seventies and eighties. I listen to classical, jazz and blues too.

User Profile: Angelcrossing18486
Angelcrossing18486 April 20th, 2022

I can't choose. I'm all over with music. It's like I have. A.d.h.d while picking songs or making playlists lol

User Profile: hopezzy
hopezzy April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova Instrumental 😇

User Profile: turquoiseOcean2127
turquoiseOcean2127 April 20th, 2022

chamber pop folk country indie rock

User Profile: Aphrodite823
Aphrodite823 April 20th, 2022

I'll listen to just about everything except rap, unless it's asian rap, and I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE K-Pop.

User Profile: Kpopcat2020
Kpopcat2020 April 20th, 2022

I really like k-pop, it's catchy, exciting, and really awesome. I like it a lot.

User Profile: Oogiboogi
Oogiboogi April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova dubstep period

User Profile: kindnessngrace
kindnessngrace April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

K-Pop :)) I love the groups: BTS, Stray Kids, and Ateez.

_1650494566.6F60881A-AE77-427E-BFD6-065C2D596FC8.jpeg