Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite music genre?

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone April 19th, 2022

What's your favorite music genre and why? 🎶🌸

51
User Profile: ShizukanaChinmoku
ShizukanaChinmoku April 19th, 2022

Pop!!!😎

User Profile: yellowEast1717
yellowEast1717 April 19th, 2022

Soft music. It gives me peace in my life which is full of nonsense.

User Profile: selflessSpruce1515
selflessSpruce1515 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hey Kate! I love listening to electronic dance music—it always gets me pumped up for the day! 😊

User Profile: LovelyPlace4774
LovelyPlace4774 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I really love alternative rock, but unfortunately, I can't listen to music anymore. I have issues with my ears, due to an autoimmune disease, and so the changes in pitch, tone, etc...everything that makes music what it is, causes me great pain, even if I listen at a low volume.

Music used to help get me through things, but I can't use it anymore and it's a very big source of sadness for me.

User Profile: PieInTheSkye
PieInTheSkye April 25th, 2022

I’m so sorry to hear that.

load more
User Profile: theanxioushomie23
theanxioushomie23 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

hmmm that’s a tricky one…

id say… music

ik ik it’s not a genre but if i had to pick it’d be hip hop because so much falls under that category

User Profile: Torean
Torean April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I gotta say rock, all kinds of rock, from metal to mellow and everything between.

There's good to be found in all genres though. It's good to mix it up when it feels right.

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow April 19th, 2022

Soft romantic

Oldies

Healing soubds

Classical

Soothing instrumentals


Music for me is the food for the soul

🎶 🎶 🎶

User Profile: AspieListeningSocialite27
AspieListeningSocialite27 April 19th, 2022

Oooh I have a quite a few but I'd have to say classical because my favourite violinist is Andre Rieu. I saw him on sky arts years ago and loved his music since.

User Profile: CupoSad076
CupoSad076 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I don't have a particular genre I love... the way I think of it, I fall in love with songs that sound like the way I feel :)

User Profile: CrispySimp
CrispySimp April 19th, 2022

Uhhhh K-pop, but I listen to other groups other than BTS-