Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite music genre?

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone April 19th, 2022

What's your favorite music genre and why? 🎶🌸

51
User Profile: kindDreamer9743
kindDreamer9743 April 21st, 2022

@KateDoskocilova Heavy metal all the way! it keeps the blood thin lol I like others to like blues classical folk and jazz but not pop I find it cheap and nasty.

User Profile: hmon05
hmon05 April 21st, 2022

My favorite is country music because it touches on situations and can be slow or fast.

User Profile: MilaAvery
MilaAvery April 21st, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I love soft songs a lot. Songs with a lot of depth and I also love KPOP!

User Profile: Magenta4321
Magenta4321 April 21st, 2022

My favourite music is classical, because you don't always need words, it's beautiful to listen to.

User Profile: PieInTheSkye
PieInTheSkye April 25th, 2022

Metal because it’s an outlet for emotions

User Profile: crybxbie
crybxbie May 31st, 2022

omg I have so many!

I mostly listen to indie, lofi, dark synthwave and dark electro.

I also like rap and metal but listen to it less often than the others I listed.🥰