Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite scent?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 22nd, 2021

Smelling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What's your favorite scent?

66
User Profile: ambitiousLunch4472
ambitiousLunch4472 April 25th, 2021

Joop fragrance

User Profile: powakima
powakima April 26th, 2021

the smell after it rains

User Profile: aquaFox8
aquaFox8 April 26th, 2021

Home Depot hands down

User Profile: proudHoney7365
proudHoney7365 April 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango petrichor... The way the earth smells after rainfall

And fresgly cooked food 😁

User Profile: frankPond9599
frankPond9599 April 27th, 2021

Cinnamon and vanilla

User Profile: tragicflatmate
tragicflatmate June 13th, 2021

coffee and books! but especially coffee. i also weirdly love the smell of pharmacies lol

load more
User Profile: optimisticDay8079
optimisticDay8079 April 26th, 2021

Rain and Lavender :)

User Profile: Nicooooooool
Nicooooooool April 26th, 2021

I don’t really have a favorite scent but I love the smell of food especially when I’m the one who cooked them!

User Profile: intriguer
intriguer April 26th, 2021

I like the smell of petroleum and permanent markers and chicken dishes and books and lotions and coffee.

User Profile: molamoon
molamoon April 26th, 2021

Eucalyptus and lavender 🌿😊

User Profile: Sady1211
Sady1211 April 26th, 2021

Hmm favorite scent honestly has to be freshly made bread.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango Pumpkin Spice smiley