Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thoughts on people who like only one gender liking someone who identifies as the other gender

User Profile: navyPineapple24
navyPineapple24 September 6th

Hi, first post! 😁 I'm 17 and use they/them.

I'm curious what other people think and about people that have experience with this

For example, a straight guy liking a nonbinary AFAB person(my experience), or a lesbian liking someone who is ftm.

My opinion is kinda all over the place with this. I do think it depends on the individuals, but it doesn't feel great to me at all/makes me feel insecure, and looking back now it caused some problems with my ex.

Again, just curious how other people feel about it

1
User Profile: RayniDayAmbience
RayniDayAmbience September 7th

@navyPineapple24 Ugh. I don't think I would like that very much. It just encourages the belief that you are your birth gender. *gags*