I want to hear your queer love stories! 🌈🫶🏻
Hey my lovelies!
I want to hear your queer love story! Not just the happy ending but even sad, unfinished one..
Tell me about the love that made you feel seen for the first time. The person who made the world feel softer. The stolen glances, the late-night conversations, the first “I love you,” the tiny moments that nobody else knew were sacred.🫶🏻
And tell me about the heartbreak, too.💔
The love you couldn't have. The person you had to let go of. The relationship that ended even though the love didn't. The coming-out fears, the distance, the family that didn't understand, the timing that was wrong, the words left unsaid. The goodbye that broke something inside you.
Maybe you found the love of your life!
Maybe you lost them!
Maybe you're still waiting...
Maybe you loved someone who could never love you openly. Maybe someone loved you when you didn't yet know how to love yourself. Maybe your story is messy, complicated, unfinished, or something you have never told anyone before.
I want to hear all of it!!!!!!!
Tell me your most beautiful, devastating, soul-shattering queer love story!
Tell me about the person who changed you.
Tell me what happened!
And if you're comfortable, tell us what that love taught you.
You don't have to give names. You don't have to reveal anything you're not comfortable sharing. You can write as much or as little as you want.
Some love stories end in forever.
Some end in goodbye.
And some simply change us so profoundly that we carry them for the rest of our lives.
I want to hear yours. ❤️🩹🏳️🌈
@EmpatheticShell Awe,thank you so much for writing such a beautiful post and asking such a wonderful question <3
I love how you ask everyone to share their story,and how you mention so many possible scenarios and ways they could be! I also like how you left white spaces in order between your sentences and the way you wrote this
I haven't really had any experiences of the type yet though,so I have nothing to share! ):
What about you? O: