What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.
hi everyone,
I just wanted to offer a space for anyone who might be struggling with LGBTQ+ issues, whether it’s about identity, relationships, or acceptance. As someone who is bisexual, I understand how complex and personal this journey can be. It’s not always easy to navigate the world when you feel like your identity doesn’t always fit into a neat box or when you face misunderstandings from others.
I know how important it is to have a safe space where you can express yourself without fear of judgment, and I want to create that for you. If you’re feeling uncertain, lonely, or just need someone who truly understands, reply on this thread.
You deserve to be heard, and I’ll do my best to offer understanding, empathy, and support. Please feel free to share whatever you’re comfortable with, and take your time. No matter where you are in your journey, you are valid. 💙🌈
@Ankush1509 Hii
Hi! I'm glad you're here. This is a safe space to talk about LGBTQ+ issues. Whether you're looking for support, information, or just someone to listen, you're welcome here.
If you're comfortable sharing, what's on your mind? Or if you just want to hang out and read what others have to say, that's fine too.
Remember, you're not alone. There's a whole community here for you.
@Ankush1509
Feeling Stuck & Disillusioned—Looking for Meaningful Connection
I’m reaching out because I feel completely stuck and unsure about what to do next. I’ve been searching for something real—a deep, meaningful connection—but every time I try, I end up disappointed. It feels like the majority of the gay community is focused on hookups, casual encounters, and secrecy, while all I really want is something genuine.
I’ve tried avoiding the mainstream gay scene because it makes me uncomfortable, but when I step back, I feel isolated. If I engage, I end up suffering. It’s like I’m trapped in a situation where I either get hurt or stay alone. I don’t want to lower my standards or settle for something that doesn’t align with my values, but at the same time, I feel like I’ll never find what I’m looking for.
I don’t live near Copenhagen, so finding LGBTQ+ discussion groups or social spaces where I can meet mature, emotionally intelligent people feels impossible. I feel like I’m losing hope, and I don’t know if it’s even worth trying anymore.
If anyone out there has felt this way before or has advice on where to look for people who actually want something real, I’d really appreciate hearing from you. Right now, I just need to know that I’m not alone in this.
@Storm4Life
Hey @Storm, I hear you, and I totally get where you're coming from. It's tough when you're looking for something real and meaningful, but it feels like everything around you is focused on the opposite. It’s easy to feel stuck in that space—where the community can seem too shallow or just not what you're after. I’ve definitely had those moments too, where you feel like you’re either compromising your standards or staying lonely.
But I promise you, you're not alone in this. There are others out there who want the same thing you do—a deep connection built on something more than just surface-level interactions. It might not be easy to find, and it might take time, but don’t lose hope. It’s hard to see sometimes, but those genuine, meaningful bonds are out there.
As for finding places or people who vibe with what you’re looking for, have you tried seeking out smaller, more niche groups or even online communities that focus on emotional connections? It’s not always about proximity—sometimes it’s about finding the right kind of people, even if they’re scattered around the world.
You deserve to find something real, and just because it’s hard right now doesn’t mean it won’t come. Take care of yourself in the meantime, and remember you’re not alone in feeling like this. 💙