Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Letting the same person hurt me over and over again

User Profile: imaginativeBeing9180
imaginativeBeing9180 August 27th, 2021

One girl I'm in love with left and came back at least three times and every time i let her even tho i know what's gonna happen. But I do that because I love her. Last time she came back to me begging to get back together but now she says that she doesn't have any feelings inside and that she's not looking for a relationship, but she still considers me as more than a friend. I really want her so i don't know what i should do with her.

4
User Profile: cheerfulIceCream
cheerfulIceCream August 27th, 2021
Hello there imaginative! Thanks for writing!🙂🤍

From what you wrote, I learn that you have been really getting hurt by the same person over and over. She leaves you and keeps coming back. That must feel really hurtful and frustrating, especially if you're into em, and that's understandable and valid. I can see how difficult this is for you and it must have been so heartbreaking as well as confusing to know she doesn't want a relationship but wants you ask more than a friend. This is commonly referred as a "situationship". I want you to know that you're in control of your life and you really deserve certainty. I can understand how it's hard to not to let her in though. ):

You can check this out to understand your situation better, I'm hoping it'll be helpful. (: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthline.com/health/situationship&ved=2ahUKEwjV1_n3iNHyAhWYbisKHWXWCyIQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1J2FCg8MOXf-EXjOsJxm8V

I pray things make sense for you soon. 🤍
1 reply
User Profile: TrueRedRose96
TrueRedRose96 August 29th, 2021

I appreciate you being supportive to the person above. I just have a suggestion. White text on light lavender background might not be visible to some people with disabilities related to sight, so would be cool to choose stronger contrast colours for your messages 🙂👍

load more
User Profile: imaginativeBeing9180
imaginativeBeing9180 OP August 27th, 2021

what i haven't mentioned is that it's also long distance and we were in a "relationship" before, everything was great, but then she hurt me and we stopped talking. so then she came back really willing to make it work, but then she stopped and now she says that she doesn't feel anything in general, she's numb. so i dont know what's the best for me to do. Should i stop talking to her or just stop giving her attention? i do want her back